Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 5. (Read 66328 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

"hopes" ... However how did they collect? I thought sirius was freely distributed, perhaps a lot of coins were sold from claimed users but no ICO as far as I remember.

Yep, No ICO.. But team collect of donations for the development and listing on the exchange.
In total, the team received about 80 BTC as a donation

I feel bad for those donators i wonder where are they now  Huh

I don't see anyone in the thread complaining about how he lost money from SIRX

all we know is they collect a total of 80 BTC on their slack channel but no one shows the blockchain tx details here in the forum
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Sirius project team needs to strengthen marketing, and investors should be a little more confident, waiting for the encrypted money market to recover as a whole.

They are not interested in marketing, slogans and prices for trade, they build security, stronger, the speed of transactions is very important, they do not need prices.
And where to hurry, the ecosystem is still a baby, Sirius is a child, I think it will be tuned for a long time, but a powerful engine is modeled .....

Next article on the RWPoS model. We wait.

Exactly, i think it quite impressive what they are trying to achieve, if they manage to have a transaction speed of about 2000 tps plus an easy way to create smart contracts, they would have a chance to be actually used in real world applications

yes, I, too, of this opinion- of luck SIRX
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

It's not much but it's honest scam.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

"hopes" ... However how did they collect? I thought sirius was freely distributed, perhaps a lot of coins were sold from claimed users but no ICO as far as I remember.

Yep, No ICO.. But team collect of donations for the development and listing on the exchange.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I think Sirius is a blockchain intelligent next-generation technology use quantum algorithm consensus from family Proof-of-Stake, encourage developers to participate, these features build consensus it including decentralized governance, allowing rapid adaptation parameters blockchain with changing conditions and strengthened.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
dead coin, it seems the end of it.
Since last summer, there have been no hints of work, many projects have died, many are holding on, and communication with the community and hopes - sirius zero.

After they collected 80+ BTC worth 800K USD that time they are in radio silences, they stop posting in this thread and abandon this ANN.

And move everything to discord and telegram but still the same, they post 1-2 message per week just to say hi Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
Since last summer, there have been no hints of work, many projects have died, many are holding on, and communication with the community and hopes - sirius zero.

After they collected 80+ BTC worth 800K USD that time they are in radio silences, they stop posting in this thread and abandon this ANN.

And move everything to discord and telegram but still the same, they post 1-2 message per week just to say hi Cheesy
Activity: 14
People have high hopes regarding your promising project. So do I)) And I really hope some of those mergers will actually work. So let’s just wait
Activity: 12
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
In this case, a listing will not have much effect. All you could do is trying to sump your bag of coins.

based on telegram conversation by mischa and other people they will list to other exchange when its confirm that cryptopia is never coming back online. I still have few thousands sirx coins stuck on topia and when they do comeback i will pull out all my sirx until they proven themselves again in the crypto community.
Sorry for my probable missknowledge but wasnt sirx exempted from the "hack" did all coins suffer a delay/block in withdrawing?
It is another example that we should have our coins in our own wallets but never learned.
On the other hand I feel really disappointed to see that the project is left dead along with all the people that were pending including and not only (as the only example i can say i know) klingjsmith guittars. (Hope i wrote it well).

Edit: should i neg trust OP?
It is really sad to see that devs disappear from projects and it would be a good idea to prevent their accounts from use in the future, i see a really big bunch of ICOs and coins and projects that the account of the op is a most probable hacked (from the big (2014?) hack or a bought account.
In this case, a listing will not have much effect. All you could do is trying to sump your bag of coins.

based on telegram conversation by mischa and other people they will list to other exchange when its confirm that cryptopia is never coming back online. I still have few thousands sirx coins stuck on topia and when they do comeback i will pull out all my sirx until they proven themselves again in the crypto community.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
Hi dev..
Altilly will list for free all the coin that already listed in cryptopia.
You can simply send an email to [email protected] and introduce your project with basic info like the website, social links and most important a link to your github
https://twitter.com/altillycom/status/1093159271049629696

Great News, The problem is if the devteam will spend a little time to apply on the free listing provided by altilly.

Maybe any prominent SIRX holders can apply in behalf of the SIRX Dev team since this one is a semi dead project with no dev, no community relation, nothing

Hi dev..
You can simply send an email to [email protected] and introduce your project with basic info like the website, social links and most important a link to your github

Great News, The problem is if the devteam will spend a little time to apply on the free listing provided by altilly.

Maybe any prominent SIRX holders can apply in behalf of the SIRX Dev team since this one is a semi dead project with no dev, no community relation, nothing
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
Hi dev..
Sirius 2.0, crossed over at 0.0.
it is clear that everything stopped from the developers, not a single hint of further things, or did they quarrel there?

It seems in the slack there is some activity but nothing really relevant happening toward the development, apparently. Well i guess we just need to do the wait game, again.

This will project will surely die without an exchange they should atleast dedicate some time in the community to keep some positive energy.

If they are waiting again for another bull run before they start working we can expect them to post an update by 2020.
it is clear that everything stopped from the developers, not a single hint of further things, or did they quarrel there?

It seems in the slack there is some activity but nothing really relevant happening toward the development, apparently. Well i guess we just need to do the wait game, again.

the team, if it keeps abreast of events and understands marketing, very often holds good news to give the market when it is in good condition

well this is one way to look at it but more often than not long periods of silence mean that a project ist dead.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

the team, if it keeps abreast of events and understands marketing, very often holds good news to give the market when it is in good condition
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 12
sad  hacking problems Cryptopia_NZ,
is sirius abandoned or not? is the team alive?
In my opinion, this coin is dead.There is no trading volume on the exchange.The team is also not active in the community.It has been abandoned.
Because we have not seen any progress in it in recent months.We didn't hear any news from the team.
I also think so.I hope they can be active in the community.

The latest update on slack was on Jan. 18th so only a couple of days ago. It was about the Cryptopia situation though. I agree that there have been no updates for a long time regarding development.
Pages:
Jump to: