Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 3. (Read 66328 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
They raise $ 1m? As far as I remember, there was no ICO.
All coins were distributed out through airdrop.

There was a classic airdrop and part of the coin were sold as well. I don't remember exactly how many coin were sold in total.  Undecided

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1168
Does DEV have plan for new exchanges? Nova will list for free. Please try to submi the request.

I think they need to find a better exchange than resurrected one with no volume.

They did raise near 1m $ if i remember correctly, there is enough money for lots of exchanges.
They raise $ 1m? As far as I remember, there was no ICO.
All coins were distributed out through airdrop.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
Listing fees unless arent worth it, perhaps on a good exchange a try, one never know, but development is essential.
Does DEV have plan for new exchanges? Nova will list for free. Please try to submi the request.

I think they need to find a better exchange than resurrected one with no volume.

They did raise near 1m $ if i remember correctly, there is enough money for lots of exchanges.

i think they will rather use the money raised to pay for the development, if you want to build a long lasting product, you just don't spend the raised money in listing fees Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 105

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
Activity: 147
Merit: 20
They have just released the whitepaper

https://getsirius.io/docs/Sirius-Technical-WP.pdf

I didn't read it yet, maybe in the next days.

~snip~

Better late than never, it was 5 months over due if i am  not mistaken, but i guess the bitcoin price movement have a good effect on the work schedule of Sirx Team, Now waiting for the testnet to see this whitepaper in action

True, however the paper seems solid, even if i don't understand the whole 100% of the math in it

Well this piece I just read is unusually articulate for a common earthly mathematician with average IQ, and this fact may give u an indirect inkling on what or better who could be behind the original writings presented in this thread. Could easily be an artificial superintelligent agent guided from far beyond the observable universe from a place where demons are summoned to lead and oversee human progress here on earth.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
people wondering about the future: there have been multiple announcements from the devs on slack about a listing on a big exchange, presumably kucoin. they are working on cantor testnet from the white paper.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Are the team active in anywhere?

I see some talk about exchanges in here but not a single team member comments. Also, do we know how many coins disappeared with cryptopia?
dx5
Activity: 303
Merit: 251
What's the future for Sirius? I remember there was so much promise when the air drop started. I was beyond excited since the dev seemed very experience.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Free listing on Nova Exchange for coins that was listed on Cryptopia:
https://novaexchange.com/news/
I think devs should not miss this opportunity.

No, it is unnecessary, it was also possible to trade at 16, then the message came that the exchange was canceled ... now it is alive ... a fraud, now the turnover is 3,003 US dollars!? ..,
- there are no complaints on the Russian stock exchange, but what happens will fall for a very long time. Registration refuse.

Kucoin more confidence.

SIRX team already abandon the idea on getting listed on Kucoin way back in time because of the long waiting time just to get listed.

Since NovaEx re-launch they failed to penetrate in the market and this free listing from cryptopia orphans is their way to get their old business back.
Activity: 534

No, it is unnecessary, it was also possible to trade at 16, then the message came that the exchange was canceled ... now it is alive ... a fraud, now the turnover is 3,003 US dollars!? ..,
- there are no complaints on the Russian stock exchange, but what happens will fall for a very long time. Registration refuse.

Kucoin more confidence.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
if the team are really serious about the future of this project, why they don't try to get sirius listed on one decent exchange at least, can't  understand the so much slowness that revolves around this project, at one point you would think that project has been abandoned, this would definitely be of concern to any potential investor, it is not healthy in crypto to waste too much time, it leads to been forgotten Roll Eyes

With the current state of their project, They are developing the project in a snail pace. They are still providing update every few days via telegram group bridge but when it comes to development they are really slow. The whitepaper took 5 months to complete so the actual development will probably take longer.

As for the exchange listing, Without cryptopia there ZERO exchange for Sirx, The Dev team should start working on listing ASAP so the project wont die and forgotten.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Good to see the fix...sirius team is workin!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
if the team are really serious about the future of this project, why they don't try to get sirius listed on one decent exchange at least, can't  understand the so much slowness that revolves around this project, at one point you would think that project has been abandoned, this would definitely be of concern to any potential investor, it is not healthy in crypto to waste too much time, it leads to been forgotten Roll Eyes

pretty sure they are negotiating with kucoin atm  Roll Eyes
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
We will not see much money in bad alts. That is a huge difference. And most of the alts are very, very bad.
The point is not that many altcoins are bad!
Many of these altcoins can not be considered altcoins precisely because they are no more than shitcoins!
Then we have Bitcoin, a part in Altcoin and all the rest Shitcoin!
Shitcoin by definition are those that have no real applications or intention!
Sirius is probably in the altcoins class, with full ambition for one.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
if the team are really serious about the future of this project, why they don't try to get sirius listed on one decent exchange at least, can't  understand the so much slowness that revolves around this project, at one point you would think that project has been abandoned, this would definitely be of concern to any potential investor, it is not healthy in crypto to waste too much time, it leads to been forgotten Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1168

i was asking about that right now on the slack and it seems they have actually already made the request  Smiley Is not bad in the end, even though i never used that exchange and i don't if it has good liquidity in general, still better than nothing.
It's good news.
Previously, I used Nova Exchange, but now I do not use because of the mandatory KYC verification.
Activity: 672
DeepOnion
announcement from slack: @everyone Please update your wallet to the latest version at your earliest convenience for a critical bug fix: https://github.com/siriuscore/sirius/releases -- A more in-depth look at the bug will follow later. (edited)

Thanks for the information. Good job.
Have a good weekend.

i was asking about that right now on the slack and it seems they have actually already made the request  Smiley Is not bad in the end, even though i never used that exchange and i don't if it has good liquidity in general, still better than nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: