Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 21. (Read 66332 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 251
i am also a little dissapointed in this great team , but you can never tell how far they are with the developing of the project , besides that it is better to keep this coins then sell them for this too low prices
Not just your own disappointment with it.Although the price is so low now,i have sold all my coins.This team has not done a lot of things,include update of the roadmap's published code, etc.
I am very sorry to hear such news, so we can't change it!
Wait for the development team to come back and see
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I hope this idea increase well and excellent!
Absorbing website, seamless plan, consistent logo!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
i am also a little dissapointed in this great team , but you can never tell how far they are with the developing of the project , besides that it is better to keep this coins then sell them for this too low prices
Not just your own disappointment with it.Although the price is so low now,i have sold all my coins.This team has not done a lot of things,include update of the roadmap's published code, etc.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I think sirius project will recover, markets are gaining momentum recently so we'll get high returns if sirius team will continue to do their homeworks which i have no doubt.

They just really need to be more active here and in that way the community wouldn't be complaining as much as to the lack of news.

Exactly. this is the place where it all begins even if they have slack channel but announcement of sirius project was made here for all bitcointalk community members to be aware, after all, what good is a project without the support of the community?
Team needs to seriously be in touch with the community and interact with them.

Many of the team members are from the epically failed HUSH project. It failed because of lack of communication not only with the community, but also within the team itself. I take it lesson wasn't learnt, or the success criteria for them is not what we think it is.

well too bad history is trying to repeat itself in this case, but i wouldn't rule on that just yet, always good to give some benefit of doubt eventually things will turned out to be positive, in any case, there is nothing better in a project than engaging the community with updates of progress at given interval,
but in a situation where there is communication gap among team members in a project those not really speaks well of the overall structure of that project, there is bound to be internal disagreement.
Activity: 504
I saw a new announcement in the Slack channel: A new blockchain powered platform called Sportspodium is launching on Sirius! Give their announcement thread a look at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sportspodium-is-a-transparent-blockchain-based-sports-community-4548639, that's good news, thank you for the quick wednesday update.

that sounds good to know, this shows that the sirius dev team are actually doing some work behind close doors considering the fact that the team always take time release any update,
but it would have been nice to officially post such important update here on thread so as to get the community informed,
looking forward to further announcement and update from team including second airdrop procedures..

Yes, I don't understand why they don't just post it here. More people will see it, more exposure. Bitcointalk is where Sirius begin.

They can just add it on the first page to the official post where everybody can easily see it. Nothing speaks against that.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I think sirius project will recover, markets are gaining momentum recently so we'll get high returns if sirius team will continue to do their homeworks which i have no doubt.

They just really need to be more active here and in that way the community wouldn't be complaining as much as to the lack of news.

Exactly. this is the place where it all begins even if they have slack channel but announcement of sirius project was made here for all bitcointalk community members to be aware, after all, what good is a project without the support of the community?

Many of the team members are from the epically failed HUSH project. It failed because of lack of communication not only with the community, but also within the team itself. I take it lesson wasn't learnt, or the success criteria for them is not what we think it is.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Activity: 313

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
What have markets to do with this project?

If there is no work, it's just another of speculative Ponzi shitcoins flowing the way the markets are going.

Had the developers have something to say, they would say it. If they don't, nobody is obliged to pray "oh they are working under cover, the competitors are watching!".

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Hi There,

Yes this will be a token on the Sirius Blockchain. Similar to an ERC20 token on Ethereum Blockchain. We will not be doing an ICO. We are always available on the Sirius Slack and our Telegram group for discussions.

It is from Sportspodium thread.

Actually, it is not an easy thing to make a blockchain supporting tokens. So, maybe this Project won't matter much but it brought more trust for me to sirius Project.
Activity: 504
I saw a new announcement in the Slack channel: A new blockchain powered platform called Sportspodium is launching on Sirius! Give their announcement thread a look at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sportspodium-is-a-transparent-blockchain-based-sports-community-4548639, that's good news, thank you for the quick wednesday update.

that sounds good to know, this shows that the sirius dev team are actually doing some work behind close doors considering the fact that the team always take time release any update,
but it would have been nice to officially post such important update here on thread so as to get the community informed,
looking forward to further announcement and update from team including second airdrop procedures..
what is the benefit of this project with the '' Sportspodium ''? see the current sirx volume is really apprehensive. hopefully with the news about Sportspodium this can give a positive impact for sirx soon.

Bear market now, many projects are dead, I hope Sirius development team will continue to work

They aren't dead, they are just all dealing with the same problems as anyone else. Dead is quite a final state.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Yes, I don't understand why they don't just post it here. More people will see it, more exposure. Bitcointalk is where Sirius begin.

Maybe Sirius price will go higher after this crypto bloodbath end.
Sirius taking everything so slow.
Activity: 285

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

what is the benefit of this project with the '' Sportspodium ''? see the current sirx volume is really apprehensive. hopefully with the news about Sportspodium this can give a positive impact for sirx soon.

Bear market now, many projects are dead, I hope Sirius development team will continue to work
It's good to have update here on bitcointalk. But besides the bitcointalk trade thread, are there plans to list this on new exchange?  

people were hyping it when it got listed on exchange back then and yet you were asking this question ?
i bet you did not know the fact that it was listed on cryptopia ? and written on the thread.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=SIRX_BTC
well basically you can see it on the thread if you know how to read,right ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1

It's good to have update here on bitcointalk. But besides the bitcointalk trade thread, are there plans to list this on new exchange? 
Activity: 534

Well, finally, the market has revived, I'm waiting for news
Activity: 868

Pages:
Jump to: