Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 42. (Read 66361 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Still nothing on cryptopia side and some investors are started to have some doubts on the project. They need to be pro-active and should post an update on their progress. 80BTC From the fund raising is not a small amount and people are starting to lose patience.
maybe you are starting to lose patience but there are enough people who understand that this team has alot to do and they are already very open to the community and very busy

Ethereum, Vitalik, a project cut from February to March ... mining started and the launch of the genesis was optimized for the GPU ...
and only in August Poloniex Kraken started working, in September there was already traffic and the price was more stable around 0,  83 cents, and the corresponding growth, new exchanges, huge work was accomplished.  It's easy to calculate how much time has passed.

Everything has its time

I agree Cheesy And this is the reason that i keep supporting this project but exchange is really important for the coin growth and to increase community awareness about the coin.
They will protect their project and move the listing of exchanges until they have finalized the product to avoid dumps of token and panic selling.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Still nothing on cryptopia side and some investors are started to have some doubts on the project. They need to be pro-active and should post an update on their progress. 80BTC From the fund raising is not a small amount and people are starting to lose patience.
maybe you are starting to lose patience but there are enough people who understand that this team has alot to do and they are already very open to the community and very busy

Ethereum, Vitalik, a project cut from February to March ... mining started and the launch of the genesis was optimized for the GPU ...
and only in August Poloniex Kraken started working, in September there was already traffic and the price was more stable around 0,  83 cents, and the corresponding growth, new exchanges, huge work was accomplished.  It's easy to calculate how much time has passed.

Everything has its time

I agree Cheesy And this is the reason that i keep supporting this project but exchange is really important for the coin growth and to increase community awareness about the coin.

Well bitcoin is dumping hard right now, if Cryptopia add Sirx tokens today then the price will be probably lower than ICO
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Everything has its time

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
The dev should consider adding Sirius to Next.Exchange voting platform its free and since sirx got a strong community behind Sirx can easily win the voting and if possible sirx can be consider for listing when next.exchange publicly launch this week.
New exchange? Not much exposure for Sirius at this stage, dev take many weeks for legalization, exchange took too long for reviewing the core wallet before this list it in their exchange everything just too darn slow nowadays.
Why are you worried about exchanges? People do not know Sirius, the certainty is that many here will dump their coins! Including me, it's a joke! Grin Keep calm guys, when dev said Sirius would be on Cryptopia? Let's take this coin to $1!
i believe people willl start dumping right after the coin go to exchange , i think in first week the price will be ugly. once every dumper gone everything will be okay again.

well one man's dump is another's gain, atleast it will give room for people like me who miss out on the airdrop to buy in cheap, ofcourse people will always dump, there is no preventing it, so don't waste time trying to convince them to hodl Wink some don't understand the language Cheesy
Activity: 534
Merit: 250

Everything has its time
Activity: 1414
Merit: 504
That is because SIRIUS didn't start up yet actively developing and releasing improvements. The dumping and speculation will hapen.
These things are difficult to predict, and good people will hold firmly.
the point is let's we waiting for an announcement from them whatever will happen, let them keep working and stay focused on their development, and about cryptopia I think it will be happen, but the time is no one knows

to be honest, cryptopia is not a bad exchange and whatever happens in the future means that they are really making good project since they don't held a crazy ICO like others. it's purely development
Activity: 1246
Merit: 768
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
The dev should consider adding Sirius to Next.Exchange voting platform its free and since sirx got a strong community behind Sirx can easily win the voting and if possible sirx can be consider for listing when next.exchange publicly launch this week.
New exchange? Not much exposure for Sirius at this stage, dev take many weeks for legalization, exchange took too long for reviewing the core wallet before this list it in their exchange everything just too darn slow nowadays.
Why are you worried about exchanges? People do not know Sirius, the certainty is that many here will dump their coins! Including me, it's a joke! Grin Keep calm guys, when dev said Sirius would be on Cryptopia? Let's take this coin to $1!
i believe people willl start dumping right after the coin go to exchange , i think in first week the price will be ugly. once every dumper gone everything will be okay again.
it is a natural thing when a coin enters the exchange for the first time. many will do the dump right then, but it does not matter to anyone who has experienced investing in crypto. because it will get better again and will even give bigger profit when we have patience Smiley.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
That is because SIRIUS didn't start up yet actively developing and releasing improvements. The dumping and speculation will hapen.
the point is let's we waiting for an announcement from them whatever will happen, let them keep working and stay focused on their development, and about cryptopia I think it will be happen, but the time is no one knows
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
In any case is just matter of weeks, maybe sooner, before something will be announced. We should be getting quite close.

I would be more interested in hearing something about the development.

I would prefer first exchange listing and then some news about development.

With this orders, our coins would have good value.

Oh then, those dumpers will be happy once it got listed. Maybe, Bancor will do for the initial then add good exchanges later.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
In fact, it is still very much looking forward to the performance of the trading platform, because so many people are optimistic about him, there are many people want to participate, but can not cross the threshold of higher levels.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

They need to work on their active communication first and then development can follow's.

Dumping and speculation is normal on all cryptocurrency's and that making the whole market more exciting and more profitable for day trader.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
Activity: 294
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Waiting may not be a bad thing, anyway, time can solve everything, patience wait to be listed on the exchange

Also we don't need to hurry because right now the market is still bearish, if Cryptopia list SRX tokens then the price will probably dump really hard
Activity: 602
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
In any case is just matter of weeks, maybe sooner, before something will be announced. We should be getting quite close.

I would prefer first exchange listing and then some news about development.

With this orders, our coins would have good value.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Well, this is some good news and bad news.

Cryptopia is very bad at support so i don't expect a quick response from them. About other exchange i hope its something better than cryptopia.

Since they are not allowed to announce the name of the exchange most probably its a binance listing. Well who knows, The developer off SIRX has a full of surprises Cheesy

It is not binance listing you can be sure about it.

Binance asks too much money and working product. It is literally impossible.
Pages:
Jump to: