Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] SISIPI-- Freelancing on Crypto 🚀🚀🚀🌟 Phase-1 Over - page 10. (Read 19994 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I joined your airdrop
This is something I've actually been looking for, a good freelancer project with a reliable cryto form of payment! Love the idea and wish you the best!
Activity: 314
Merit: 12
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Joined the Airdrop, as a freelancer I think that this is an interesting crypto project. But information is missing : whitepaper, team, app... ? I stay tunned.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
i very glad SiSiPi token release airdrop in this week.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Freelancing! Great choice.
In this platform, Token is a must needed things.
It should be an unique Token.
Great team with straight-forward Roadmap.
Great job Dev. Good luck.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
So much requirements to join the airdrop. I'm not a social media vulture so I'm not into this. lol But one thing I can say is that, this is not the first ever freelancing on crypto.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Thank you for your Airdrop! It’s a very good way to promote your project. I believe in your professional team and I'm looking forward to seeing you at the top! I wish, your project will be a very successful one! Good luck to the developers!
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Great and useful project! Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
The web site for the product (www.sisipi.com) has problem with the SSL certificate. But it's good to see valid SSL certificate on the https://www.sisipi.io web. It shows the dev is determined (didn't just purchase domain).
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
Hopefully the project is successful, and wake up with the best team
Activity: 406
good thought. Debit card  it is make easy to convert cryptocurrency from dollar or any other domestic currency anytime and anywhere  around   the world.

That is wonderful concept make very easy to convert cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 896
Merit: 260
im already joined airdrop, By the way, are u have bounty campaign for all event sir? like signature, translator, social media or anything else.  i hope you have it all and i want to joined  Wink . can tell me when you started event bounty? because i dont want be late to registered sir, i wish this project will success at the future, good luck sir
Activity: 76
Great is good project i hope the project grow fast with good team
Activity: 112
The freelancing and copyright world has been evolving ever since the advent of steemit and other decentralised writing medium that incentivise efforts
Hope SiSiPi make a good changes and upgrade the freelancing and copywriting world
Good luck dev
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
I hope the total supply is not too low. 10000000
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I Joined  Grin
Great project and good luck. Roll Eyes
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
can newbies join too?
  *Bitcointalk member : Junior (minimum)

More information needed. You want to issue a debit card? Who's your service provider? Where is your whitepaper?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
dear all
is there a bounty
Activity: 77
https://i.imgur.com/X96ilqa.jpg
Waiting for your major updating and your bounty program  Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

A cool name for the SiSiPi token
I hope that this token will soon conquer the expanses of crypto currency in the world. Even today you have managed so much, continue in the same spirit
Pages:
Jump to: