Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] SISIPI-- Freelancing on Crypto 🚀🚀🚀🌟 Phase-1 Over - page 7. (Read 19994 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
i didnt joined the airdrop but i got an email that saying im registered to this airdrop. they use my bitcointalk account,
his fb account:https://www.facebook.com/ngo.t.trang.7921?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab
his eth: 0x9fb0ce7a484c8f8ac28078584c38d0abba42bbb8
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
The web site for the product (www.sisipi.com) has problem with the SSL certificate. But it's good to see valid SSL certificate on the https://www.sisipi.io web. It shows the dev is determined (didn't just purchase domain).

Yeah, this is happening in a lot of the website I have checked. It's not hard to have a valid SSL ceritficate and its a very good idea to have one. Its the first thing most people check before giving away personal information. And its a major turn off.

Goodluck guys!

The concept is very interesting and would love to see further development!
Activity: 70
I recently was a newcomer to the forum, so I could not participate in projects for members. Now I'm happy I can, but I do not understand why promising projects set limits for beginners
An interesting idea of additional income opportunities for freelancers. Joined the airdrop. Good luck.
Activity: 336
Participated in the project, is there any other social media platforms apart from BTT?
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
Good disign,good luck in development and promotion.
Activity: 19
really nice idea! I already have people interested.
Activity: 30
Hope it would a great project for freelance community
Activity: 80
Dev's your project look's good great work dev's i really apreciate your project, keep up the good work till the moon.
Activity: 103
Hello Team sisipi I wish you success I have no comments that you are wonderful I am excited about this project Thank you for this initiative
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
good project with value, to encourage remote working
Activity: 38

Great project dev, I love what you are doing and I want to be a. Part of this great project and ready to make investments. I want to know of the prospects on investments.
Activity: 126
what can we do to help more than just waiting for the drop?
Activity: 542
A big help for freelancers and get paid anywhere in the world. Goodluck devs.
Activity: 83
Dear Dev

Great concept and wish you all success on the project. Joined

regards
Balaji
Activity: 42
Activity: 56
I hope I can join this community and airdrop either i newbie Goodluck for this campaign to the moon...
Activity: 294
EQUAL Network Token
Nice project. SiSiPi is good name, I like it. How and where do you see this project in next 6 months? Best wishes!
Pages:
Jump to: