Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] SISIPI-- Freelancing on Crypto 🚀🚀🚀🌟 Phase-1 Over - page 2. (Read 19994 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
When will the Freelance site be up and running
What jobs would be offered in this platform?
Crypto is really taking over  Grin Grin

You need to wait till the release of White Paper.
Yes Crypto is taking over because "Blockchain" and "Decentralization' are the two things which are gonna explode the future of Global Economy.
Thank you,
SiSiPi Bitcointalk Admin.
Activity: 25
When will the Freelance site be up and running
What jobs would be offered in this platform?
Crypto is really taking over  Grin Grin
What's the purpose of distributing the airdrop early while website and other information are not yet accessible.

Community growth, advertise of the project, call it what you will, when website and everything else comes to light many people will be familiar with the concept and the name, and will more likely participate afterwards. It's brilliant!

You are Brilliant!! Soon we are going to hire people from community who are interested with high intensity we need the like minded people just like you.
With a group of like minded miracles can do happen.  Smiley  ; Kiss
Thank you,
I have read and understand Sisipi's main purpose and goal, I highly appreciate your idea about this project. I know that this will be succesful I will keep on supporting Sisipi Goodluck and Thank you.

Your Support is our main Energy our total Team is working hard to change the way of freelancing which is never ever before.
Thank you,
Sisipi Bitcointalk Admin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
What's the purpose of distributing the airdrop early while website and other information are not yet accessible.

Community growth, advertise of the project, call it what you will, when website and everything else comes to light many people will be familiar with the concept and the name, and will more likely participate afterwards. It's brilliant!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Telegram Community Manager
I have read and understand Sisipi's main purpose and goal, I highly appreciate your idea about this project. I know that this will be succesful I will keep on supporting Sisipi Goodluck and Thank you.

We have already announced our main concept.

1.Decentralizing the Freelancer world.

The Complete Road Map will be released in the New Year.
Activity: 151
Activity: 44
Token listed in Etherdelta?
The Token distribution is not completed yet because huge fake repeated participation so it may take another 2-3 days.
We will announce the exchanges after the distribution is completed.
Thank you.
Regards,
Activity: 1736
Merit: 254
Token listed in Etherdelta?
perfect job
Great project
Waiting more updates
I'm joined airdrop and not recieve pls send me
wish you good luck  Smiley
Everyone will get please be patient and follow the twiiter and telegram for the upates.
Thank you
Team SiSiPi.
Activity: 34
Wow ... project the best ...
Activity: 76
perfect job
Great project
Waiting more updates
I'm joined airdrop and not recieve pls send me
wish you good luck  Smiley
Activity: 40
I got 1000 SISI tokens from airdrop. Well thank you. I wish you good luck and I will watch how this project develops.
yep! distribution is begining bro? 
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I got 1000 SISI tokens from airdrop. Well thank you. I wish you good luck and I will watch how this project develops.
Activity: 6
I joined and waited from you
Activity: 139
quarkchain.io
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
Ahhhh. I am late but good luck for your project dev
Activity: 128
 A wonderful project, a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans, I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!
Pages:
Jump to: