Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] SISIPI-- Freelancing on Crypto 🚀🚀🚀🌟 Phase-1 Over - page 5. (Read 20016 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The freelancing and copyright world has been evolving ever since the advent of steemit and other decentralised writing medium that incentivise efforts
Hope SiSiPi make a good changes and upgrade the freelancing and copywriting world
Good luck dev
Surprisingly this is the new feature we are adding introducing this to the freelancing platform.
Successful project! Great concept! I join the airdrop!
Thanks for your worlds.!
im already joined airdrop, By the way, are u have bounty campaign for all event sir? like signature, translator, social media or anything else.  i hope you have it all and i want to joined  Wink . can tell me when you started event bounty? because i dont want be late to registered sir, i wish this project will success at the future, good luck sir
We will announce on this soon.Stay Tuned!
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to participate.
I believe this is a nice project

A cool name for the SiSiPi token
I hope that this token will soon conquer the expanses of crypto currency in the world. Even today you have managed so much, continue in the same spirit
Hoping for the best! SiSiPi will surely make a different way in the Freelancing World.
Activity: 32
can newbies join too?

No. Junior members and above. Please read the thread
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
Successful project! Great concept! I join the airdrop!
Activity: 31
Good luck
Good project
Waiting more detailed information about the project
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I Joind the projeck is succesfull.
Website 2: https://sisipi.com does not work dev

That is the product website offline coding and development is going on.Once the coding and is done our testing team will test and then Beta release.We will announce all these in the coming days in our roadmap. Stay tuned!
Activity: 842
Merit: 100
Activity: 2
I would like to take part at this project, but i am only a newbie member.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
I am one of the airdrop participants from the project and until now I still get the token from the sisipi project and please explain whether the distribution will be collected with the 2nd airdrop from this project dev
I am very interested in your project, it seems great potential, I am very willing to watch you grow and develop.
Thanks for your great interest on our Project.
Great is good project i hope the project grow fast with good team
we have strong dev team hope your words comes true.
I think your project is very interesting and I will support your project, Good luck..
is there a bounty??
Yes there are many bounty's please stay tuned our twitter,telegram,facebook for the announcements.
Activity: 49
I think your project is very interesting and I will support your project, Good luck..
is there a bounty??
Waiting for your major updating and your bounty program  Smiley
About to announce soon stay tuned!
dear all
is there a bounty

yes there are many bounty's we will be announcing them soon one by one!. Thanks for your great interest.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
interesting idea with Decentralizing the Freelancing World, cant wait to see more in future. good luck devs and team !
Pages:
Jump to: