Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SIX network | Reinventing Digital Economy [2 weeks Softcap REACHED!] - page 15. (Read 12569 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. What’s the main advantage of wallet-to-wallet decentralized commerce? Why does your team insist on implementation of this idea?
Activity: 224
Will u create single store providing all the tokenized platforms? It seems to me that it’d be very convenient.   
Activity: 238
Hi. Does your platform have a plan in case the current optimistic development scenario isnt implemented?
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Good evening. How much is the nominal token price on the ICO?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
When will tokenization exchange through internal DeX be implemented? It seems to me that development of this option should be a priority.
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. Will it be possible to tokenize not rewards only, but also some physical objects? Gift cards and etc.
Activity: 336
Can I buy tokens for fiat?
No, there’re only 2 payment methods  - Ethereum (ETH) and Stellar (XLM).
Activity: 112
Can I buy tokens for fiat?
Hey. How will your wallet be protected?
As far as I know, SIX is planning to implement a standard multi-signature mechanism.
Do they think it’s enough? It’s hard time now, private info is being stolen quite often.

Solution uses blockchain so there’s no reason to worry about privacy.
Anyway, I think that they shouldn’t reuse to use 2FA. It seems to be the most reliable way to protect accounts nowadays.
Hmmm such an opportunity will be provided. One of the members of the team developed cryptographic 2FA so there’s some experience.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
As far as I know, SIX is planning to implement a standard multi-signature mechanism.
Do they think it’s enough? It’s hard time now, private info is being stolen quite often.

Anyway, I think that they shouldn’t reuse to use 2FA. It seems to be the most reliable way to protect accounts nowadays.

Hello. What bonus is active on pre-ICO?
As far as I remember, 6%, but you’d better check it on yr own on the official site.
Activity: 224
Will Instant Pay appear in the first version of SIX, or do users have to wait long enough for its implementation?
Hello. When is the first security audit of your platform scheduled? It's much easier to notice errors at an early stage.
Activity: 434
Merit: 115
≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣
Hey. How long is it until the end of the  ICO?
A little more than a month, but I’m sure that all the tokens will be sold out earlier.
Where such confidence? Is this project so good and unique? Or is the market green, and almost all projects will be successful?))
Activity: 252
Hello. What bonus is active on pre-ICO?
How often will you test your platform? Who will test it: ordinary users or professionals?
Pages:
Jump to: