Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SIX network | Reinventing Digital Economy [2 weeks Softcap REACHED!] - page 14. (Read 12569 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hello. The reserve and the bounty program will be allocated a quarter of the total number of tokens. How will they be distributed?
40% of them will be sold to strategic partners, and the remainder will be used directly for the bounty.
Then where does the reserve stand? I can’t understand where this graph came from.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hello. The reserve and the bounty program will be allocated a quarter of the total number of tokens. How will they be distributed?
40% of them will be sold to strategic partners, and the remainder will be used directly for the bounty.
Activity: 224
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Hello dev, i just visit your website, and i saw in token there is 25% for bounty and reserve. How can i participate in bounty program ? Can you show me the bounty link?
Activity: 266
What part of the funds collected will be spent on platform development? I wanna be sure that development is financed generously.
Activity: 406
Hey. What will happen to the tokens that you wont manage to sell during the ICO? Will they be allocated to the reserve? .   
Merit: 100
You’ve decided to use  Stellar as base of your solution instead of  Ethereum. Can you argument your decision?
Activity: 406
Good evening. You’re planning to carry out digital content standard redesign from the ground up. I’d like to learn more about it.
Activity: 210
Hello. As far as I understand, u want your platform to be a standard for the whole digital content industry. Why are u so sure that your vision is correct ?

If you read the WP attentively, you’ll understand that SIX doesn’t impose its opinion on anyone.

The how is it gonna become a standard of the industry? I doubt it.

SIX offers a lot of tools allowing other platform to develop on its base.

SDK? Almost every platform offers it now, I cant see anything special about it.   

No, the team also launched Blockchain Startup Fund to support yound and promising projects. I hope on it much more.
Okay, but how will the platform itself benefit from its launch? I mean profit.
Merit: 0
Hello. As far as I understand, u want your platform to be a standard for the whole digital content industry. Why are u so sure that your vision is correct ?

If you read the WP attentively, you’ll understand that SIX doesn’t impose its opinion on anyone.

No, the team also launched Blockchain Startup Fund to support yound and promising projects. I hope on it much more.

Activity: 364
Hello. What is the date of the token sale end?
May 31, but, judging by the paces of sale, the hard cap will be reached much earlier.
Activity: 168
Hello. What is the date of the token sale end?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. How many tokens will be in circulation after the ICO?
520 millions is the maximum number, but it depends on the collection amount.
Activity: 378
Good afternoon. How many tokens will be in circulation after the ICO?
Activity: 280
Good evening. How much is the nominal token price on the ICO?
1 SIX = USD 0.1, but at the moment a 6% bonus is active.
Pages:
Jump to: