Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SIX network | Reinventing Digital Economy [2 weeks Softcap REACHED!] - page 28. (Read 12491 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hello. How many crypto currencies can be simultaneously stored in my SIX Digital Asset Wallet? Or is their number unlimited?
Activity: 280
Can legal entities participate in the ICO? All the same, platforms try to conduct their activities as legally as possible.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Good evening. Can a borrower borrow from several users at once? I think this is a convenient option.
Suppose, the borrower did not have time to return the funds to the creditor on time. Who will reimburse the losses?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. I heard that you will have a service for issuing loans. Who will regulate their conditions?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. Why should you provide liquidity to platforms? Can they solve this problem by themselves?
I think that the SIX team is focused on improving the level of comfort and Liquid Pay is just created for this.

Liquid Pay? Could you tell me more about this decision?
liquidity provider platform for creative workers that provides short-term financial liquidity for individuals in the digital and creative industries using smart contracts to control the transaction flows.

And if the platform needs liquidity supply in the long term? Does the team provide a solution for these situations?
Activity: 238
Hello. Why should you provide liquidity to platforms? Can they solve this problem by themselves?
I think that the SIX team is focused on improving the level of comfort and Liquid Pay is just created for this.

liquidity provider platform for creative workers that provides short-term financial liquidity for individuals in the digital and creative industries using smart contracts to control the transaction flows.

Good afternoon. How many tokens will be in circulation?
If I understood correctly, then 520,000,000 tokens is the maximum value.
Good afternoon. How many tokens will be in circulation?
Activity: 252
Can I buy tokens for DASH?
Nope, only Ethereum (ETH) and Stellar (XLM) are accepted as payment method.
Activity: 406
Usually all the products of the content creators are the property of the platform which it was published on. Do you think that this approach is fair?
Can I buy tokens for DASH?
Hey. It’s quite difficult to contact internet-celebrities nowadays, although they’re very effective from the point of view of advertisement. Can SIX simplify this process?
Will there be advertisement on your platform? If so, what will the funds earned on it allocated to?
Good afternoon. Will it be possible to use yr platform as a guarantor when concluding agreements with bloggers? it’s very interesting for me.
Activity: 392
Hello. How many tokens will be put on sale?
474500000 tokens, taking into account both sales stages.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hello. How many tokens will be put on sale?
Pages:
Jump to: