Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SIX network | Reinventing Digital Economy [2 weeks Softcap REACHED!] - page 29. (Read 12491 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hey. Usually the payment solutions for the platforms which you’re gonna compete with are extremely convenient. Are you sure that you’ll manage to overcome them?
I dunno what convenience you’re talking about. Usually the withdrawal of the funds  turns out to be a real adventure for me.
I cant understand what you’re talking about. It takes me a couple of minutes or even a couple of clicks to withdraw the funds.
It’s weird. What commission do u pay for withdrawal?
As a rule, it’s a bank transfer, and commissions is $60 regardless to the amount of the funds transferred.
And this is what u consider to be normal? Ideally, the withdrawal should cost as much as one transaction does.
In such a case, could u tell me pls, how much will I have to pay for withdrawal of funds from SIX to a banking card?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hey. Usually the payment solutions for the platforms which you’re gonna compete with are extremely convenient. Are you sure that you’ll manage to overcome them?
I dunno what convenience you’re talking about. Usually the withdrawal of the funds  turns out to be a real adventure for me.
I cant understand what you’re talking about. It takes me a couple of minutes or even a couple of clicks to withdraw the funds.
As a rule, it’s a bank transfer, and commissions is $60 regardless to the amount of the funds transferred.
And this is what u consider to be normal? Ideally, the withdrawal should cost as much as one transaction does.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Hello dev,
The project look promising with more than 10 million active users , do you have bounty program that we can join?
Activity: 266
Does yr solution have direct competitors? If so, how are u planning to get advantages over them?
Activity: 406
Good evening. Have u already made a research of the extent to which the use of yr solution will allow to increase the income of the content makers?
Activity: 224
Are Liquid Payrolls  already used in any economical activities area or is this your own idea?     
Activity: 238
In my opinion, escrow slows down the development of the industry significantly. Will yr solution allow to get rid of necessity to use it?
Good afternoon. Is there a gap between the preliminary and main stages of the ICO?

Nope, the main stage starts in a minute after the preliminary one.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. Is there a gap between the preliminary and main stages of the ICO?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Is it true that yr solution allows to make all the payments immediate? Or are there any restrictions?
Activity: 224
Hey. What’s the hard cap of the ICO?
USD 42,905,579. Pay attention to the start post of this topic, pls. 
Activity: 238
Hey. What’s the hard cap of the ICO?
Hello. Why haven’t anyone tried to solve the Double Payment Processing Fee problem in this sector before SIX?
I think that there were no tools suitable to solve this problem. That’s the reason.

How could content creators put up with the fact that the platforms charged majority of their income?

They had no choice. no one provided them with alternatives. I think that most of them don’t know about such an opportunity even now.

In such a case, SIX needs to conduct quite an active marketing campaign and spare no expenses, cause the future of the industry depends on the success of this platform.

It seems that the platform’s team agree with u ‘cause 15% of the total amount of the funds collected will be allocated to the promotion.
Hello. Why haven’t anyone tried to solve the Double Payment Processing Fee problem in this sector before SIX?
I think that there were no tools suitable to solve this problem. That’s the reason.

How could content creators put up with the fact that the platforms charged majority of their income?

They had no choice. no one provided them with alternatives. I think that most of them don’t know about such an opportunity even now.

In such a case, SIX needs to conduct quite an active marketing campaign and spare no expenses, cause the future of the industry depends on the success of this platform.

Pages:
Jump to: