Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SIX network | Reinventing Digital Economy [2 weeks Softcap REACHED!] - page 31. (Read 12491 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
What about creation of a single loyalty system for all the projects that use yr tokens? It seems to me an excellent option.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
How many tokens are issued?
Activity: 406
Good evening. What share of the market are u planning to take during the following 5 years? I’m interested in yr ambitions.
Activity: 238
Will the authors of educational literature be able to monetize it with the help of yr platform? I just cant find the list of all the sorts of contents supported by SIX.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Just wondering why is it that you need millions of dollars to implement this project?
And I don't know how you can raise that money without solid proofs of how you can make this a reality.
1 billion exactly. This should be enough.
Activity: 238
Activity: 266
Hey. Liquidity is quite an important problem in the digital content industry, but maybe y should focus on reduction of the transaction cost?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
What is the minimum and maximum amount for participation in fundraising?
Activity: 266
What regions are priority for u? Are u gonna focus on developed countries or on developing ones?
Activity: 336
Hey. I didn’t manage to find the amount of the soft cap in ETH. Why?

Because the ETH rate is very volatile today. As far as I understand, the team uses the dollar rate as a base.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hey. I didn’t manage to find the amount of the soft cap in ETH. Why?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hey. Does it mean that SIX allows to tokenize any platform for freelancers?
Theoretically, it’s possible, but u have to discuss the technical details if this process with the project’s team. 
Unfortunately, I haven’t my own platform yet, but I’m trying to estimate the potential of this solution.
In such a case, u should read the WP attentively. It’s written in a simple language and describes a lot of ways to use this platform.
Yeah, I’ll find time for this someday. Will it be possible to exchange the tokens to fiat in the near future? Freelancers usually earn their living selling their content.
As a rule, the tokens appear on the exchanges after the ICO, but I’ve seem a post about some exchange in Twitter of this platform. Maybe that’s what you’re interested in.
Theoretically, it’s possible, but u have to discuss the technical details if this process with the project’s team. 
Unfortunately, I haven’t my own platform yet, but I’m trying to estimate the potential of this solution.
In such a case, u should read the WP attentively. It’s written in a simple language and describes a lot of ways to use this platform.
Yeah, I’ll find time for this someday. Will it be possible to exchange the tokens to fiat in the near future? Freelancers usually earn their living selling their content.
Activity: 364
Are bitcoins accepted on the ICO?
No, there’s no such payment option, and I think that it’s a right decisions ‘cause major cryptocurrencies are very volatile now.
Activity: 364
Hey. What part of the total number of the tokens will be put on sale?
According to the info on the official site, it’s  47.45%.
Pages:
Jump to: