Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SKC] Skeincoin 0.9.3.1 | Skein-SHA2 - page 15. (Read 161514 times)

Activity: 519
Merit: 252
September 20, 2014, 10:45:47 AM
It's not dead if you can still buy the socks... can you?  Undecided
Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
September 20, 2014, 10:08:57 AM
Coin is almost dead. But it was great achievement to live till block halving Smiley Most alts die much sooner
yee of little faith.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 19, 2014, 10:25:48 AM
Coin is almost dead. But it was great achievement to live till block halving Smiley Most alts die much sooner
Activity: 95
New insight based block explorer is up  Grin
Nice. Smiley (*Insert 'you gonna blockhalf soon aswell, because you are getting married' joke here) Congratz.

Ha thanks gielbier Smiley
Making Smart Money Work
Nice. Smiley (*Insert 'you gonna blockhalf soon aswell, because you are getting married' joke here) Congratz.
Making Smart Money Work
**Halving party  Grin Grin **
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Block halving yeah buddy!
now only 16 SKC per block
legendary
Activity: 872
Merit: 1010
Coins, Games & Miners
I LOVE SKEINCOIN !!

Just putting that out there for the world to know.

I mine it to this day.

If there is a chat group on IRC or Skype for Skeincoin, I would love to join it and offer my help.

Cheers!

#skeincoin at freenode man Smiley

Only cool people hang out there hehehe.... also, there's this guy that keeps us remembering that sheepman is a sheep.... go figure
Activity: 91
I LOVE SKEINCOIN !!

Just putting that out there for the world to know.

I mine it to this day.

If there is a chat group on IRC or Skype for Skeincoin, I would love to join it and offer my help.

Cheers!
Old bug. Qt wallet does not honor -datadir option
Making Smart Money Work
Hi All,

A change in the meetingdate. It will not be held on the 24th but on the 23th of July. Time and Location are still the same.

#skeincoin @Freenode
06.00 PM London time GMT +1 /07.00 Amsterdam / Caracas 02.30 pm / Moscow 09.00 pm.

Focus of meeting: Software for Skeincoin and bounties for services. Feel free to join us.

The Skeincoin Foundation
Ty, Will be there.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Still holding my coins, mined in november 2013, lol.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi All,

A change in the meetingdate. It will not be held on the 24th but on the 23th of July. Time and Location are still the same.

#skeincoin @Freenode
06.00 PM London time GMT +1 /07.00 Amsterdam / Caracas 02.30 pm / Moscow 09.00 pm.

Focus of meeting: Software for Skeincoin and bounties for services. Feel free to join us.

The Skeincoin Foundation
180 confirmations required before skc is spendable? is that correct or am I going mad? Seems way too long to me!

EDIT: Figured it, surprisingly never actually knew there was a difference between block maturity and transaction maturity. You learn something everyday Smiley
I'll point some hashrate to it.

Thanks Smiley
Making Smart Money Work
I'll point some hashrate to it.
I was concerned about the lack of pools being available for the coin so I decided to start another, its only in testing for now but I would appreciate it if people could point some hashing power at it Smiley

http://38.93.234.101/
Looks like RK updated http://explorer.skeincoin.org silently... geez he really is a crypto ninja Wink
Pages:
Jump to: