Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SKC] Skeincoin 0.9.3.1 | Skein-SHA2 - page 17. (Read 161514 times)

legendary
Activity: 872
Merit: 1010
Coins, Games & Miners
Ninjitsu is an amazing art... outside of the crypto world...

So, i'm announcing that i've almost finished my Unity IAPs plugin, and i'm beginning to alpha test it... Dogfooding style...

So, without further ado, i present to you my game:

Humans Must Prevail - Crypto edition

• Windows Download here Run the installer, then Next Next Next.....
  • Linux Download here Unzip on a directory and run the corresponding executable according to your architecture.
  • Mac download not available yet (don't have a Mac, if anyone is willing to donate, pm me)

************** ALPHA QUALITY WARNING **************

This software is alpha, using it could make you lose money, burn
your computer and kill your dog, use at your own discretion,
because i'm not liable in any way.

If anyhting goes awry, patience, and notify me.

************** ALPHA QUALITY WARNING **************

What's so alpha about it you ask? welp, for one, the backend transaction server is runing on my home server, so it could see some downtime. Anyways, it seems to work, and need some input from you guys on what works and what doesn't.

Tiny quirk: Our wallet doesn't pops up when it receives a Skeincoin URI, so you must manually restore the wallet window to send the payments (although clicking on the address in the IAP popup will fill all the relevant payment details).

Plans:

• Release the plugin on the Unity asset store and on Github as open source.
  • Accept payments with 1 confirmation and reverse it if it doesn't gets 6 confirms after X amount of time.
  • Create a Javascript, Libgdx, Gamemaker and Construct2 version of the plugin.
  • Include achievements (with crypto payouts) and leaderboards.
  • Move the transaction server to a proper online service. I have a Digital Ocean credit, could do for the first month and afterwards convert earnings to paypal (somehow).
  • Enhance the developer registration page, currently it is a filthy mess.

What do i need?:

Currently, my most important priority is to get feedback from you. I know 3-4 of you will probably give it a shot, please if all goes well get the word out there Wink.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hey guys,
Explorer(http://explorer.skeincoin.org/chain/Skeincoin) is out of date. 
Can you fix it?

Regards,
[email protected]
legendary
Coins, Games & Miners
Hi All,

We are having the next meeting on tuesday 24th of july. The channel is #skeincoin @Freenode
The time of the meeting is 06.00 PM London time GMT +1 /07.00 Amsterdam / Caracas 02.30 pm / Moscow 09.00 pm.

One of the subjects we will be discussing, are the bounties for services and software to skencoin. Feel free to join us.

The Skeincoin Foundation

Thanks for adding a "Caracas" TZ Wink
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi All,

We are having the next meeting on tuesday 24th of july. The channel is #skeincoin @Freenode
The time of the meeting is 06.00 PM London time GMT +1 /07.00 Amsterdam / Caracas 02.30 pm / Moscow 09.00 pm.

One of the subjects we will be discussing, are the bounties for services and software to skencoin. Feel free to join us.

The Skeincoin Foundation
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
And this is a question from someone with bitslicing experience? Wink
Bitsliced addition is especially crazy. 32-way adder, all in software, how many cycles can you pack that to?
I mostly worry about non-linearity, Gauss took care about the rest Wink And for gate minimization part of the puzzle take a look at

Arist Kojevnikov Alexander S. Kulikov Grigory Yaroslavtsev
Finding Effcient Circuits Using SAT-solvers

E. Demenkov A. Kojevnikov A. Kulikov G. Yaroslavtsev
New Upper Bounds on the Boolean Circuit Complexity of Symmetric Functions
legendary
Coins, Games & Miners
Dat carry you have to carry around.. By the way Gielbier is missing you on the IRC.

Yeah, installing new A/C units @ home, miners been down and computers powered off.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Bitsliced addition is especially crazy. 32-way adder, all in software, how many cycles can you pack that to?
Activity: 644
多如牛毛啊 现在这币太差劲了
They want to avoid algebraic attacks Smiley And addition is very cheap way to get high multiplicative complexity on commodity hardware.
Don't they have rotates for that? Smiley Cheap in software, free in hardware.

Smolen... that's called lazyness Cheesy reorder was making a joke about some hashes using addition without really caring about the additional properties of addition comparing it to XORs because a hardware adder is just an XNOR with some ORs looky here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adder_(electronics)
Oh, damn, those "additional properties" almost drove me mad Smiley
Could easily help with some ranting about how academia hash designers choose addition over xor for no reason, making life harder for hardware implementors.
They want to avoid algebraic attacks Smiley And addition is very cheap way to get high multiplicative complexity on commodity hardware.

Smolen... that's called lazyness Cheesy reorder was making a joke about some hashes using addition without really caring about the additional properties of addition comparing it to XORs because a hardware adder is just an XNOR with some ORs looky here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adder_(electronics)
Dat carry you have to carry around.. By the way Gielbier is missing you on the IRC.
Activity: 644
怎么得打这个币
legendary
Coins, Games & Miners
Could easily help with some ranting about how academia hash designers choose addition over xor for no reason, making life harder for hardware implementors.

Activity: 914
Making Smart Money Work
I'm offering a 10k skc bounty on an opensource FPGA implementation of the skein algo.
I am an FPGA dude and stumbled upon SkeinCoin.  I just happen to have working Verilog code for Skein512 and SHA256D from other projects.  It seems like I could put together an FPGA miner in short order if I was inclined to do so.  Should I consider mining SkeinCoins?  I can't tell if folks here would like this or not.  It may swamp the network hashrate and frustrate CPU/GPU miners.  However, if I make it open source and it becomes widely adopted it will likely drive the price up so anyone who's been mining for a while will see their previously mined coins run up in value.  It could breath new life into SkeinCoin which may be welcome with it's latest woes.

So, SkeinCoin FPGA solution ... Good thing ... bad thing?

To quote a large sportsbrand:
Just Do it.

Skein FPGA solution, is progress. I would appreciate it as it would strengthen the network. Now most ppl are just bulk selling their GPU's and buy Gridseeds, which took at hit at the network hashrate for Skeinbased Coins.

(ps: Reorder the CGminer/POCLBM dev from SKC, is most of the time in #skeincoin on freenode. If someone could help you, it would be him)
Hey, I am subscribed to this thread too Smiley Could easily help with some ranting about how academia hash designers choose addition over xor for no reason, making life harder for hardware implementors.

But but... hardware adders are there for a reason... i dunno... y.. u... no...
Yeah, and take more transistors, power and latency than XORs, let alone XNORs. Not reusable for reverse operation too.
legendary
Coins, Games & Miners
I am an FPGA dude and stumbled upon SkeinCoin.  I just happen to have working Verilog code for Skein512 and SHA256D from other projects.  It seems like I could put together an FPGA miner in short order if I was inclined to do so.  Should I consider mining SkeinCoins?  I can't tell if folks here would like this or not.  It may swamp the network hashrate and frustrate CPU/GPU miners.  However, if I make it open source and it becomes widely adopted it will likely drive the price up so anyone who's been mining for a while will see their previously mined coins run up in value.  It could breath new life into SkeinCoin which may be welcome with it's latest woes.

Just Do it.

Skein FPGA solution, is progress. I would appreciate it as it would strengthen the network. Now most ppl are just bulk selling their GPU's and buy Gridseeds, which took at hit at the network hashrate for Skeinbased Coins.

(ps: Reorder the CGminer/POCLBM dev from SKC, is most of the time in #skeincoin on freenode. If someone could help you, it would be him)
Hey, I am subscribed to this thread too Smiley Could easily help with some ranting about how academia hash designers choose addition over xor for no reason, making life harder for hardware implementors.

But but... hardware adders are there for a reason... i dunno... y.. u... no...
Making Smart Money Work

Just Do it.

Grin Grin Grin Grin ( I saw that one)

Just Do it.

Making Smart Money Work

Just Do it.

Skein FPGA solution, is progress. I would appreciate it as it would strengthen the network. Now most ppl are just bulk selling their GPU's and buy Gridseeds, which took a hit at the network hashrate for Skeinbased (and other non-SHA256D/Scrypt) Coins.

Pages:
Jump to: