Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SKC] Skeincoin 0.9.3.1 | Skein-SHA2 - page 60. (Read 161541 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 260
December 26, 2013, 07:29:59 PM
Need help with compiling for gpu-miner, who can help me out?

Just put your question here, and we'll try to help you.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
December 26, 2013, 07:02:56 PM
Need help with compiling for gpu-miner, who can help me out?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
December 26, 2013, 05:03:23 PM
Github updated with checkpoint at block 52721.
Activity: 16
December 26, 2013, 04:42:16 PM
What on earth is going on? So just because there is a gpu miner, the price went up? It should go even further down.

Why not let the market decide what the value should be?

Let Cryptsy know that you like SKC at https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/45090/

Or contact your favorite exchange and ask for SKC to be included.
Activity: 227
Merit: 260
December 26, 2013, 03:52:47 PM
What on earth is going on? So just because there is a gpu miner, the price went up? It should go even further down.

I'm not agree. Basically after releasing GPU miner price should go up. People, that used their CPUs to mine SKC before, now can't mine a lot, so they will try to sell on higher price. And if some decide to use GPUs for mining SKC instead of LTC ot other scrypt coins, he will try to get higher profit, than from mining LTC on the same hardware. And because of such risk price would be really high.
I mined Skeincoin on all my CPUs for a week and earned about 2k conis. Now I stoped LTC mining and switch all my GPUs to SKC. So I'm loosing some money, that I could earn on LTC, and will try to even higher profit because such risk. And I will wait for Skein market cap of about 2 millions $ (probably 0.25 - 1$ per coin) in the next few month.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
December 26, 2013, 01:53:34 PM
I have 20k skc for sale.

sold 20k skc at 15 ltc, to Rolihlahla.  swift, and good communication.  
sold 5k skc at 0.1215 btc, to mitk3y.  swift, and good communication.  i dropped the ball a little on communication because i got busy.
sold 5k skc at 0.15 btc, to majormax.  very professional, but it was sleep time for me so it took awhile to get the deal through.
still have 5k available.

open offers ok, or pm.  rate is double for barwizi.

good trades everyone!
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
December 26, 2013, 11:14:08 AM
WTS 110O SKC for 1LTC

Bought, thanks for a quick trade !

Majormax good buyer, fast response
+1
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
December 26, 2013, 07:16:08 AM
WTS 110O SKC for 1LTC

Bought, thanks for a quick trade !
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 26, 2013, 07:12:54 AM

So that you could buy them all? Smiley Did not work for bitcoin, will not work here, your assumption.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
December 26, 2013, 01:42:48 AM
legendary
December 25, 2013, 06:37:30 PM
WTS 1344 SKC, Make me an offer.

1344 SKC  I can pay 1LTC

Bought... Good trader, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
December 25, 2013, 12:12:59 PM
WTS 110O SKC for 1LTC

legendary
December 22, 2013, 08:53:23 PM

1344 SKC  I can pay 1LTC
emu
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
stupidity manager
December 22, 2013, 08:20:58 PM

edit: WTB more

@ 1 LTC per 5000 SKC

pm me (but only if you want to sell 1000 SKC or more)
Activity: 41
December 22, 2013, 03:59:20 PM
Activity: 158
Merit: 39
December 22, 2013, 03:42:45 PM
thnx ziegengert, here is my way for 13.04 Smiley

Install the proprietary video driver

sudo apt-get install python-pyopencl subversion
sudo apt-get install git

git clone https://github.com/bmjames/python-jsonrpc
cd python-jsonrpc/
sudo python setup.py install
cd ..

git clone https://github.com/snoopcode/poclbm-skc
cd poclbm-skc\skeinhash
gcc -fPIC -shared -o skeinhash.so *.c

cd..

cd poclbm-skc

python poclbm.py stratum://user.worker:[email protected]:6400   

here are flags

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Poclbm

for example : -d o -for device 0, -f 0 - for 0 framerate, etc

(if u use just command line, not lightdm on boot, add sudo (sudo python poclbm.py....))

Activity: 19
December 22, 2013, 03:25:24 PM
In this sense I thought it's maybe not spamming to give some guide how I could setup the poclbm miner from the beginning on an fresh ubuntu when using an amd gpu.
That maybe not a new future by Ubuntu, but as a windows user I was absolutily impressed that one can directly install and also uninstall ubuntu in windows on a windows partition.

I am using Ubuntu 12.04 64bit and a HD 5850:

Install AMD-catalyst for linux 64bit:
        1) get AMD-catalyst, extract, and go to extraction folder
        2) "sudo sh ./AMD-.run"
        3) restart: "sudo shutdown 0 -r"

Install AMD-APP-SDK:
        1) get AMD-APP-SDK, extract and go to extraction folder
        2) "sudo sh ./Install-AMD-SDK.sh"
        3) restart: "sudo shutdown 0 -r"

Packages I installed making pyopencl "make" running (compilation) using
"sudo apt-get install ":
        1) python-mako (I do not know if this is really needed)
        2) python-setuptools
        3) ipython
        4) python-numpy (I do not remember, if this was already installed)
        5) g++
        6) libboost-all-dev (I could not install this packs in the first place, but after installing "aptitude" to find the problem, the problem was solved)
        7) subversion (I do not know if this is really needed)

download and extract pyopencl from "https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyopencl", go to extraction folder then:
        1) "python configure.py --cl-inc-dir=/opt/AMDAPP/include --cl-lib-dir=/opt/AMDAPP/lib/x86_64 --cl-libname=OpenCL"
        2) "make"
        3) " sudo make install"

get poclbm-skc source and compile skeinhash lib:
        1) "git clone https://github.com/snoopcode/poclbm-skc.git"
        2) "cd poclbm-skc\skeinhash"
        3) "gcc -fPIC -shared -o skeinhash.so *.c"

go back to poclbm main folder and check funtionality of poclbm:
        1) "ipython"
        2) "run poclbm"
        3) The output shows your GPU devices ... maybe you have different devices on diffrent platforms try: "run poclbm --platform="
        4) restart ipython: "exit()"-> "ipython" (if I don't do that I get an error)
        5) "run poclbm --platform=  --device= stratum://.:@skc.coinmine.pl:6400"
Activity: 19
December 22, 2013, 02:45:20 PM
In fact you are missing nothing, you are just not executing the .bat with elevation (run as administrator). Probably because of the way you installed python . (for only this user).

If that doesn't work pm me. Willing to help, but I don't want payment, just donate it to the faucet, the giveaway, or my personal favorite reward for a new pool.

(i could send you a zip with a precompiled version)

Thanks i am so close i can almost taste it...going to bed now as 2am here and i need to be up pretty early...

skeinhash lib is compiled? the ctypes modul is installed? ... maybe copy the lib "skeinhash.so" directly in the poclbm-skc folder and get rid of all the folder stuff in the "skeinhash.py", meaning replace: "_shlib = ctypes.CDLL('./skeinhash/skeinhash.so')"  by "_shlib = ctypes.CDLL('skeinhash.so')"
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
December 22, 2013, 02:06:32 PM
In fact you are missing nothing, you are just not executing the .bat with elevation (run as administrator). Probably because of the way you installed python . (for only this user).

If that doesn't work pm me. Willing to help, but I don't want payment, just donate it to the faucet, the giveaway, or my personal favorite reward for a new pool.

Thanks i am so close i can almost taste it...going to bed now as 2am here and i need to be up pretty early...
Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
December 22, 2013, 01:30:23 PM

Pages:
Jump to: