Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SKC] Skeincoin 0.9.3.1 | Skein-SHA2 - page 64. (Read 161541 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
!!!INCAKOIN!!!
December 12, 2013, 04:02:04 PM
SPe6mmpw948tqoSvtg5hWpkdG73SdEaJp5
SKEIN:

this coin is fascinating Cheesy
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
December 12, 2013, 04:01:54 PM
So I tried the approach by reorder, but I still stuck with embedding the skeinmidhash-function in python:
 I found all the flakes needed for the lib that includes the skeinmidhash-function, I could compile the lib and I can access the function via python.
But I have no glue how to the access the output of the skeinhashmid function in python, like it has been defined in former posts by reorder.

So my question to you reorder is:

Can you give me/us please some more hinds how to embed your functions into python using your ctypes wrapper.

I think it would be very helpful for this coin to have a working  and easier accessible gpu implementation, because this would lift the interest for a broader spectrum of people.

I am not sure what kind of glue do you mean, perhaps this piece?
Code:
import ctypes

_shlib = ctypes.CDLL('../skeinhash/skeinhash.so')

def skeinhashmid(msg):
    msgb = ctypes.create_string_buffer(msg[:64])
    hashb = ctypes.create_string_buffer(64)
    _shlib.skeinhashmid(hashb, msgb, 64)
    return hashb.raw

def skeinhash(msg):
    msgb = ctypes.create_string_buffer(msg)
    hashb = ctypes.create_string_buffer(32)
    _shlib.skeinhash(hashb, msgb, len(msg))
    return hashb.raw

Besides, if anyone has skill and time to clean up and release the miner, please PM, I will give it away. Things to clean up are: update licensing/copyright texts, remove dead code, reimplement ntime-rolling (currently disabled), replace skeinhash with pure python implementation.

Yes, that's exactly what I was searching for, Thanks! ... A new piece in the puzzle Smiley ...
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
December 12, 2013, 12:10:45 PM
skc.coinmine.pl (and coinmine.pl) down  Shocked. Still mining to them at full speed  Huh
back on
December 12, 2013, 11:42:53 AM
It appears no one will sell below 0.0001 BTC per SKC for now.  Cool
Selling 1K SKC for 1 BTC.  Grin
Reorder: wait until I get a psu for my graphics card please  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
December 12, 2013, 07:16:57 AM
I am looking for 30k Skeincoin, will pay 5 LTC or 0.2 BTC . If you have smaller amounts please PM me.
Activity: 462
December 12, 2013, 05:50:41 AM
So I tried the approach by reorder, but I still stuck with embedding the skeinmidhash-function in python:
 I found all the flakes needed for the lib that includes the skeinmidhash-function, I could compile the lib and I can access the function via python.
But I have no glue how to the access the output of the skeinhashmid function in python, like it has been defined in former posts by reorder.

Can you give me/us please some more hinds how to embed your functions into python using your ctypes wrapper.

I think it would be very helpful for this coin to have a working  and easier accessible gpu implementation, because this would lift the interest for a broader spectrum of people.

I am not sure what kind of glue do you mean, perhaps this piece?
Code:
import ctypes

_shlib = ctypes.CDLL('../skeinhash/skeinhash.so')

def skeinhashmid(msg):
    msgb = ctypes.create_string_buffer(msg[:64])
    hashb = ctypes.create_string_buffer(64)
    _shlib.skeinhashmid(hashb, msgb, 64)
    return hashb.raw

def skeinhash(msg):
    msgb = ctypes.create_string_buffer(msg)
    hashb = ctypes.create_string_buffer(32)
    _shlib.skeinhash(hashb, msgb, len(msg))
    return hashb.raw

Besides, if anyone has skill and time to clean up and release the miner, please PM, I will give it away. Things to clean up are: update licensing/copyright texts, remove dead code, reimplement ntime-rolling (currently disabled), replace skeinhash with pure python implementation.
Activity: 22
December 12, 2013, 05:15:50 AM
hey if anyone wants to sell 20 k skc for 1.5 ltc contact me , i'll give you my btc-e name and we'll figure something out . get screw or whatever .
Activity: 19
December 12, 2013, 04:50:38 AM

December 11, 2013, 04:47:57 PM
Other people need to become the devs.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
December 11, 2013, 04:42:57 PM
This coin has no future. Too bad. Why isn't the dev responding anymore?
December 11, 2013, 01:59:28 PM
keep mining.
+1  Grin. But no, seriously stop mining GPUs you could make so much more w/ scrypt.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
December 11, 2013, 12:02:51 AM
keep mining.
Activity: 21
December 10, 2013, 11:31:38 PM
Do you think Skeincoin will hit an exchange?

not at this rate...develop needs to get off his lazy ass or past the project to someone who has passion...i have already sent a message to tell him he is a lazy c**t

+1 ! Angry
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
December 10, 2013, 08:26:47 PM

not at this rate...develop needs to get off his lazy ass or past the project to someone who has passion...i have already sent a message to tell him he is a lazy c**t
December 10, 2013, 07:44:10 PM
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hi, I'm Marty.
December 06, 2013, 07:36:36 PM
I have 66 skein I will sell. PM your offer please.
Thanks, Marty
Activity: 59
December 04, 2013, 07:56:55 AM
Where can download 32bit miner?
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
December 04, 2013, 07:41:26 AM
WTB Skeincoin.  Please offer at your price. Payment in BTC or LTC
legendary
Activity: 882