Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SKYLLZ - THE UNIFIED PROTOCOL TO ASSESS, VALIDATE & EMPOWER HUMAN SKILLS - page 2. (Read 3878 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Skyllz bounty is scam. They are working with scammers. For more information follow this link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitnation-amazix-bounty-scam-proof-with-screenshots-i-am-banned-4475111

I am not telling lie. Stop deleting my post mod.

How will the team address this kind of accusation? The trust level of this account was still in neutral. Is he a troll or is he pointing out something important for the new investors?
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
With its unique 'talent branding' concept replacing conventional CVs, the need of degrees from a branded institution will be done away in the recent future. And rightly so, because a degree is never the right metric to judge the suitability of an applicant for a particular position.
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
Skyllz bounty is scam. They are working with scammers. For more information follow this link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitnation-amazix-bounty-scam-proof-with-screenshots-i-am-banned-4475111

tonns of people working with amazix team and get their payouts. you just f*ckedup. i believe that there was only your mistake and nothing else.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Join Now to Become a Part of the Greatest Integrated Skills Ecosystem that will revolutionize the Talent assessment. Forever.  Cool Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
It seems to me that the creation of a platform to support new personnel assessment systems is something new and unique.Therefore, I believe the Skyllz project will benefit both employees and employers,I will definitely look at the platform,observe the development and possibly take part.
Workkola.Skyllz reinvents how talent gets access to work and work gets access to talent in an open ecosystem where meritocracy,transparency and decentralization play together to disrupt status quo in talent assessment and skills certification.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Ok, the roadmap is a little vague, I would expect to see the day. For example, is it August 15 or August 30?
Also, what is the price per token?
Activity: 644
If the project has already started its presale? if it is how the results already obtained for now?
I think that the team will announce the results of the pre-sale, after completion of this, as it often happens.
I like this concept. Continuous reflection of achievements, this is a credible reputation, for a person and not only. Such a story is an excellent incentive to achieve goals.
They offer a very good concept, and it is very good if it can be developed.
and does anyone know until when this project running?
If you want a clear and definite answer I suggest you ask directly through her telegram because there you can ask anything about this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
If the project has already started its presale? if it is how the results already obtained for now?
I think that the team will announce the results of the pre-sale, after completion of this, as it often happens.
I like this concept. Continuous reflection of achievements, this is a credible reputation, for a person and not only. Such a story is an excellent incentive to achieve goals.
They offer a very good concept, and it is very good if it can be developed.
and does anyone know until when this project running?
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Activity: 518
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
I see the team is working hard with very good to be able to make the project can progress forward.
Let us support this project, because with the support that we provide can make all the teams more eager again to promote the project.9

Thanks for the support! Cheesy
Activity: 476
I see the team is working hard with very good to be able to make the project can progress forward.
Let us support this project, because with the support that we provide can make all the teams more eager again to promote the project.9
Activity: 165
why public sale running so long (pre-sale and sale period feb-august) ? how many soft cap and hard cap you wanna to reached?. 

Dates for our sale have not been announced yet.  We are in Private Presale at the moment:

If you're interested, please send an e-mail to [email protected] to participate.

Please stay tuned to our Telegram group for any updates: https://t.me/skyllz
Activity: 182
why public sale running so long (pre-sale and sale period feb-august) ? how many soft cap and hard cap you wanna to reached?. 
copper member
Merit: 1
A great project and careful planning. I hope the team will work hard and maximize in the promotion, to be accepted by investors

We appreciate your support!  Grin
Activity: 98
A great project and careful planning. I hope the team will work hard and maximize in the promotion, to be accepted by investors
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
Skyllz and Disciplina

The acceleration of technology in every industry has brought an urge for a constant professional improvement, with the frequent introduction of new skills, and has shifted the paradigm from a traditional education, to the new concept of lifelong learning.

Skyllz is an open-source Blockchain-based protocol for skills-validation across applications, such as e-learning platforms, online portfolios, offline education, job/freelancing and professional networks.

Our goal is to provide individuals with a trustworthy and portable reputation, in continuous evolution, converting humans’ talents in their main asset.

DISCIPLINA is the new Blockchain platform designed by TeachMePlease, a solution providing a database of learning institutions and programs, together with former developers of Cardano (ADA).

Since we both share the same values about Human Centered solutions for education and talents improvement, we are glad to partner to build a strongly connected Blockchain ecosystem.

Skyllz is embracing a Blockchain Agnostic Architecture approach to allow its users getting benefit of any decentralized platform and application.

With the aim to provide a global, limitless solution, we are keeping our platform opened to work on top of any Blockchain structure down the road such as DISCIPLINA that is the perfect technology solution for a hyper-connected education and recruitment industry.

Being part of an ecosystem composed by all the necessary stakeholders (Academic institutions, tutors, students and recruiters) and based on PoS minting, seems to be the perfect combination to make DISCIPLINA an incredibly suitable blockchain to support applications that can benefit from Skyllz and our skill-validation protocol.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=post;topic=2966145.160;num_replies=161

[/quote]
I am sure that the rating of this project will grow and will be at a good level, because we have a professional team. Good luck everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: