Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SKYLLZ - THE UNIFIED PROTOCOL TO ASSESS, VALIDATE & EMPOWER HUMAN SKILLS - page 4. (Read 3878 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
People are individual and have certain skills in a particular field, but they need to develop in several ways. At the current moment, knowledge and experience are assessed by state structures through examinations and tests. In the era of innovation, training is extremely important. That's why I can say with confidence that this project is very necessary
the project did indeed bring the concept and goals are very nice, and I am sure that all teams will manage this project very well.
This is great, because users can check their skills through STapps using Proof of Skill and finance their self-development using Skyllz tokens. Wink
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
People are individual and have certain skills in a particular field, but they need to develop in several ways. At the current moment, knowledge and experience are assessed by state structures through examinations and tests. In the era of innovation, training is extremely important. That's why I can say with confidence that this project is very necessary
the project did indeed bring the concept and goals are very nice, and I am sure that all teams will manage this project very well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 50
Anyone know the price of a token is for private sale? I can not update the information ?

Please send an e-mail to [email protected] to participate in the Private Sale, no info is available to the public at this stage.
Activity: 215
Merit: 0
Anyone know the price of a token is for private sale? I can not update the information ?
Activity: 266
Activity: 325
Merit: 1
dear sir every of my stakes counted exept of facebook week 7
spreadsheet no. 636
BCT: HavucHamdi#
reports:
fb week 7: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33521866

Please ask in bounty group https://t.me/skyllzbounty
or thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33521866
Activity: 122
Merit: 7
dear sir every of my stakes counted exept of facebook week 7
spreadsheet no. 636
BCT: HavucHamdi#
reports:
fb week 7: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33521866
copper member
We are glad to partner with Tutellus, since we share the same vision about empowering individuals, allowing them to build their reputation, and transforming their Talents into their main asset.

Users from Tutellus will be able to access the Skyllz Distributed Platform and validate their skills by our community of Raters at the end of a Tutellus course, while Skyllz users will be able to access Tutellus and its community of teachers, and to be paid for learning.

Read more here:

https://medium.com/skyllz/skyllz-and-tutellus-9fedeb7a76e6
Activity: 339
Merit: 11
How can we guarantee the value of the skill reputation in the platform in other platforms? Let's say I want to work in a centralised freelance platforms, how will I get my skills validated there?
copper member
Hello everyone!

We have been recently working on the development and testing of Skyllz smart contracts, taking the first steps to integrate with Workkola, our current operating platform which will be also the first application to connect with the protocol. Would you like to give it a try? Surely it will help you learn more about what we have in plan!

👉https://goo.gl/ygUoHD
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Interesting idea. About branding talent abroad has long been known and used, it is strange and sometimes prohibited in different companies to build their brand.But we all go to the point that we should be able to sell themselves as a talented employee.
Activity: 349
Skyllz and Tutellus

Education and learning are key for our personal and professional growth. The traditional off-line education system has seen in the last decades the surge of several online learning tools, to complement and support preparation with a more customizable format. Internet is offering a broad range of choices among Edtech solutions, e-learning platforms, and tutorials.

With the democratization of information and the accessibility to knowledge thanks to the Internet, alternative platforms to traditional education started to draw a new path to lifelong learning and self-development. Great applications, such as Tutellus, disrupted the Industry by building e-learning platforms that made (and still make) easier and more efficient the way that we actually learn and develop new skills.

Today, we are facing a new technological revolution that can help the industry moves forward and proposes new and promising ways of changing education and talent assessment as we know them today.

Skyllz and Tutellus are totally reinventing how you acquire, improve and apply your skills based on new models.

The guys from Tutellus are innovating again with Tutellus.io, the new and distributed version of Tutellus, that is reinventing online education with a blockchain platform that actually pays you for learning. They create an ecosystem that is beneficial to both students, who will be rewarded while studying and engaging with the courses and their peers, and teachers, who will get new and more efficient ways of monetizing their knowledge and expertise.

At Skyllz we are complementing platforms around skill acquisition, improvement and application with our blockchain-based protocol whose aim is to replace resumes with a unified, portable and trustworthy skill-related reputation across applications. Having an unbiased and common way of building this reputation based on your Unique Combination of Talents, helps users and stakeholders participate and create value together while making easier, faster and more efficient, the way they access to work and talent.

We are glad to partner with Tutellus, since we share the same vision about empowering individuals, allowing them to build their reputation, and transforming their Talents into their main asset.

Users from Tutellus will be able to access the Skyllz Distributed Platform and validate their skills by our community of Raters at the end of a Tutellus course, while Skyllz users will be able to access Tutellus and its community of teachers, and to be paid for learning.
https://medium.com/skyllz/skyllz-and-tutellus-9fedeb7a76e6
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
the idea of this project is quite new and interesting.
I had never seen such ideas before.
but it looks ambiguous.
It is important to be interested in investors.
The existence of such platforms, which allow the support of new personnel assessment systems, will undoubtedly provide benefits to both employees and employers who want to develop. It is to such platforms and refers Skyllz
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Skyllz by Workkola Skyllz aims to build a unified protocol to assess, validate and empower human skills changing how talents access works. An open source, distributed and blockchain-based cross-platform ecosystem where users track, showcase and boost their skills with Proof-of-Skill.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
the idea of this project is quite new and interesting.
I had never seen such ideas before.
but it looks ambiguous.
It is important to be interested in investors.
Education technology market has become the powering force in the life of students and company. Forecasted to be 94 billion dollars by 2020, the ed tech solution market is in the right direction. People have the opportunity to showcase their skills and talent by not presenting their degrees but solving the real-life challenges that the companies face on a daily basis.  Shocked Cool
The team that built Skyllz, a company called Workkola, began work on this project in February 2015, and it is still working on improving the platform today. I think that in these 5 years they will be able to achieve good results
If the SKYLLZ project is in partnership with a large company it will certainly have a positive impact as more investors will be more likely to be interested in investing in this project
this will definitely make a special attraction for investors to join, projects that have joined the big companies I am sure sure the team will do the best for this project, and will be more and more investors who are always successful success of this project.
I like that many investors have already joined the project, because they see for themselves a good profit! This will bring them a good profit. Also a great interest in this coin will positively influence its price
For example, I learned that one of Skyllz's partners is Workkola, the company that developed this platform. Workkola is a platform that allows students to demonstrate their talents and create their brands so that they can get more opportunities to work in the market. Smiley
Merit: 106
Education technology market has become the powering force in the life of students and company. Forecasted to be 94 billion dollars by 2020, the ed tech solution market is in the right direction. People have the opportunity to showcase their skills and talent by not presenting their degrees but solving the real-life challenges that the companies face on a daily basis.  Shocked Cool
Activity: 325
Looks interesting Shocked Be sure to work a lot if you end up at the end of developing this project. Good luck to your team!

Thanks for your support  Smiley
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
Looks interesting Shocked Be sure to work a lot if you end up at the end of developing this project. Good luck to your team!
Pages:
Jump to: