Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SKYLLZ - THE UNIFIED PROTOCOL TO ASSESS, VALIDATE & EMPOWER HUMAN SKILLS - page 5. (Read 3878 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 128

With the rise of new professions and job positions, the recruiting process is becoming every day more complex for all parties involved. Applicants share tons of personal and professional data, about their soft and hard skills.

Employers face consistent expenses for the services provided by recruiting intermediaries and social networks. Professionals engage in time-consuming applications and data entry, most of the times, with no relevant feedback, nor direct value in return.

Recruiting intermediaries get benefit of the work done by professionals who, on the contrary, are not compensated for their data.

Profede is a Decentralized Professional Protocol whose mission is to build an ecosystem where professionals are remunerated for their data, making intermediaries obsolete.

Thanks to blockchain, data are protected and professionals have control over who can use them: they will be recompensed every time a business gets in touch with them.

At Skyllz we want to empower individuals and replace the outdated concept of resume/CV with a groundbreaking Proof-of-skill protocol, to build up a trustworthy reputation, based on skills validation, tracking and boosting.

We are excited to announce our partnership with Profede, as we share the same values about building a meritocratic ecosystem, where Talents become individuals’ main assets. Profede users will gain access to the Skyllz Distributed Platform and API, while Skyllz users will gain access to Profede platform, where they will be able to monetize their data.

This collaboration is the best way to generate value for the whole ecosystem, to create a social impact in professional communities.

This partnership will produce several significant changes in the professional scenario, like skills validation through an unbiased process, lifelong improvement and tokenization of personal abilities and data.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
It is a really big project. I like and want to participate in this project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
If the SKYLLZ project is in partnership with a large company it will certainly have a positive impact as more investors will be more likely to be interested in investing in this project
this will definitely make a special attraction for investors to join, projects that have joined the big companies I am sure sure the team will do the best for this project, and will be more and more investors who are always successful success of this project.
I like that many investors have already joined the project, because they see for themselves a good profit! This will bring them a good profit. Also a great interest in this coin will positively influence its price
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Hello everyone!
We have been recently working on the development and testing of Skyllz smart contracts, taking the first steps to integrate with Workkola, our current operating platform which will be also the first application to connect with the protocol. Would you like to give it a try? Surely it will help you learn more about what we have in plan!

👉https://goo.gl/ygUoHD
Activity: 133
Merit: 5
SKYLLZ will be a new breakthrough in education and recruitment in the future. with the support of a great team and experts in the field, hopefully can successfully promote and get a lot of support of many participants
Activity: 235
Check out the latest post on the Medium blog  Smiley

'White mirror: technology has a shiny side'

https://medium.com/skyllz/white-mirror-technology-has-a-shiny-side-8b5305416be7
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
The new age of Blockchain after speculation
https://medium.com/skyllz/the-new-age-of-blockchain-after-speculation-8c4f8bc68eb3

The rise of cryptocurrencies has undeniably led to a new era in investing and trading.

At the beginning, Bitcoin was perceived just as a weird mean of exchange for a few tech savvy users; it then became more popular, unfortunately often with a negative significance, as frequently and erroneously associated with illegal transactions. It took a few years before people became more familiar with the broader concept of the amazing and game-changing technology supporting this cryptocurrency: Blockchain.

Blockchain is going to transform many industries and processes, thanks to its decentralization and immutability characteristics: banking and finance, supply chain, data ownership and sharing, human resources, properties registration, patents and creativity-rights protection, peer-to-peer transactions…and many more. Apart from finance, successful uses cases are already being applied to several fields like food, health, energy, fashion, transports, contents and media, gaming, travelling, and even dating!

However, like every technological innovation, Blockchain has also inspired less ethic usage forms or simply an over exploitation of this technology, with no justified reason.

The extreme volatility of cryptocurrencies, associated with an important capital provision, especially in the last six months of 2017, has driven the attention of traditional investors and traders toward this new exciting market.

Together with Bitcoin, new cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, NEO, backed by solid technological solutions, have populated the crypto market scenario. Most of the top 10 cryptocurrencies, ranking in terms of market cap, were just created in the last three years.

This amazing progress, together with the appeal of an unregulated market, has generated a growing interest, with all of its pros and cons. Hackers, ICOs frauds, Ponzi schemes, scam tokens, are just a few of the traps that have poisoned the system.

An urge for regulations was nearly predictable, and most of the political organizations have started looking deeply into cryptocurrencies and their main legal and taxes implications.

Since January, we have assisted to a continuous spreading of FUD on new regulations, driving absurd bearish trends, in a market that used to be mainly bullish until December, when Bitcoin nearly reached the value of 20,000 USD. Despite this scaring scenario, Blockchain technology is moving fast in order to become mainstream, by solving technical issues related to faster and cheaper transactions, security, and environmentally sustainable practices of mining (Lighting Network, Casper Protocol, etc.).

The point is, while these ongoing regulations might interfere with the creation of new tokens, and/or having a negative impact on investments in cryptocurrencies, it seems important to create a legit environment.
Activity: 350
If the SKYLLZ project is in partnership with a large company it will certainly have a positive impact as more investors will be more likely to be interested in investing in this project
this will definitely make a special attraction for investors to join, projects that have joined the big companies I am sure sure the team will do the best for this project, and will be more and more investors who are always successful success of this project.
The conclusion of good partnerships is one of the strongest criteria for success. People like this and they want to invest their money in such strong projects
Activity: 350
I Like Skyllz project. I was made 2 video review about this interesting ICO project. I wish good luck to Amazix and Skyllz team! Waiting good results of the ICO, guys!
that's what we all hope for, hopefully for the future, it will get a lot of support so that this project for ICO will run smoothly to completion and get maximum results.
He already has strong support and it's not surprising. Given the experience and capabilities of the team, success is guaranteed
Activity: 235
Talk to Skyllz :-)

Hello Skyllz community!

We kindly ask your feedback on the following short anonymous survey, as we want to hear your voice!

https://connectwithus.typeform.com/to/bk8wxm

Thanks for your cooperation!
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Skyllz & SENSE https://medium.com/skyllz/skyllz-sense-2327d0618abe

In a world that is globally connected, where people generate a huge amount of data, it is difficult for an individual to stand out of the crowd and show his/her unicity. We believe in human centered solutions, as every single person is talented and an endless source of knowledge.

Skyllz is an open-source Blockchain-based protocol for skills-validation across applications. Our mission is to provide individuals with a trustworthy and portable reputation, based on how they learn, apply and boost their skills.

SENSE is a Blockchain protocol for human knowledge. People still trade time for money, and the mutual moral imperative is to change that system of value.

At Skyllz and SENSE we both share the mission to reward individuals on the base of their skills and knowledge, in a positive ecosystem promoting personal growth and meritocracy.

For this reason, we are proud to announce our partnership as we believe in the tokenization and value of human talents and knowledge.

Thanks to this amazing partnership, users from the SENSE Network will be able to validate and track their skills thanks to the Skyllz Protocol and its community of Raters and users with Proof-of-Skill will get the possibility to get discovered and rewarded with SENSE Tokens (in addition to the Skyllz Tokens) within the SENSE Network.

In addition, Skyllz users will also benefit from the possibility to access to the community attributed on other apps and dApps integrated with SENSE integrating and connecting both communities and technologies to ultimately benefit the end user.

https://medium.com/skyllz/skyllz-sense-2327d0618abe
Activity: 420
Activity: 165

Hi there, Thanks for your support. Please check out our Medium page to stay up to date on all our latest partnerships:)

https://medium.com/@Skyllz_platform
Merit: 100

I think this is terrific project with  interesting future. We will see that it will grow because and their service is  useful for many users in the world!

We really appreciate all your support.  Grin Stay tuned for more updates!
I keep an eye on all the updates and enjoy all your news! Continue your successful work, guys!
I Like Skyllz project. I was made 2 video review about this interesting ICO project. I wish good luck to Amazix and Skyllz team! Waiting good results of the ICO, guys!
that's what we all hope for, hopefully for the future, it will get a lot of support so that this project for ICO will run smoothly to completion and get maximum results.
This project, as I can see, is already not supporting, and with such support and an experienced team, it will in any case be successful
copper member
Activity: 378

I think this is terrific project with  interesting future. We will see that it will grow because and their service is  useful for many users in the world!

We really appreciate all your support.  Grin Stay tuned for more updates!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Activity: 165

Thanks for your kind words and support:)
Pages:
Jump to: