Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 114. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Living the dream
Very impressive. I've got mine now.  Smiley
Time to buy high and sell higher
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
When is latest source with the encrypted messaging going to be pushed to repository?

I thought it was going to be on there awhile ago...

I don't trust the messaging unless I can see the sourcecode

I'm sure it'll get posted soon enough. I'd rather have  a dev busy working than one that is constantly posting on threads all day long, makes me feel like I'm not being bated by some scamdev.  You can wait till he posts the source to invest, but I like buying stuff when it's a little dangerous. When others are fearful, I get in.

Yea.. "encrypted messaging" that's monitored would be a great investment.  /s

I'm setting up a new repo on bitbucket for Sling and will publish the latest source code as soon as I get round to it.

Will be available in approx 1 or 2 hours and the link will be posted here and in the OP.

Whenever you are ready man, can't rush masterpieces.
Activity: 98
When is latest source with the encrypted messaging going to be pushed to repository?

I'm sure it'll get posted soon enough. I'd rather have  a dev busy working than one that is constantly posting on threads all day long, makes me feel like I'm not being bated by some scamdev.  You can wait till he posts the source to invest, but I like buying stuff when it's a little dangerous. When others are fearful, I get in.

I'm setting up a new repo on bitbucket for Sling and will publish the latest source code as soon as I get round to it.

Will be available in approx 1 or 2 hours and the link will be posted here and in the OP.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 938

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
I decided to eat some wall this afternoon.

MFW
Activity: 210
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Could always just dump into that buy wall at 52K sats and call it a day.
Picture of a tipical sling investor

Be careful with bob and his fellas...Look at bitstake example....a carnage is coming...

you have to be careful in any coin your in.

just because a coin is pumping doesn't mean everyone is making money someone has to buy the top Cheesy
Activity: 67

Be careful with bob and his fellas...Look at bitstake example....a carnage is coming...

the coin hasnt peaked yet
Activity: 134

Activity: 64

Whenever I look at this I literally cannot stop laughing. It's so bad. How could anyone possibly take this coin seriously?

good point, all these people must be completely mad buying this coin o.0
Activity: 92

Whenever I look at this I literally cannot stop laughing. It's so bad. How could anyone possibly take this coin seriously?

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Sell me more cheap coins please you dumpers! Woke up with a few more K coins this morning!

#Winner
Jump to: