Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 109. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Where is the website hosted?

Which country?

Slingland between both SlingRoad's

SLING ROAD??  Grin

LOL
Activity: 606
PoS not working properly... its only generating 1 or 2 sling per block while its supposed to generate 1337 per block: See the growth of "Outstanding" coins in blockexplorer ( http://sling.blockexplorer.cc/chain/Sling )

1.337 not 1,337
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Which country?

Slingland between both SlingRoad's
legendary
Activity: 1456

Which country?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
PoS not working properly... its only generating 1 or 2 sling per block while its supposed to generate 1337 per block: See the growth of "Outstanding" coins in blockexplorer ( http://sling.blockexplorer.cc/chain/Sling )
legendary
fearcoka,, I remember you from cloak. Good to see you around! I stayed away from Shadow and went for the other coin after cloak. I cant even remember now the name lol but half of us went to one and the other half to the other. I saw Alty on the forums the other day. Now wheres Dark Proton and theoretical?? lol Cloak was good times learning about crypto. Anyways cool seeing you here. I always loved your posts.

Hey Sumo, nice to see you too, ive seen some of your posts in Dark Smiley Cloak was a sweet pump and a good project until it didnt actually have the market.

Sling will have a working market and I made sure of it by reading the code and getting a personal audit from my whale friend who trades heavy on btc-e and knows everything about everything lol. Says the Dev has the capacity of doing a market without a problem Wink

Best of luck in Sling Sumo I think this ones a winner Cheesy
fearcoka,, I remember you from cloak. Good to see you around! I stayed away from Shadow and went for the other coin after cloak. I cant even remember the name now lol but half of us went to one and the other half to the other. I saw Alty on the forums the other day. Now wheres Dark Proton and theoretical?? lol Cloak was good times learning about crypto. Anyways cool seeing you here. I always loved your posts.
legendary
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
tomorrow we will pass 100k, then the magic happens
Activity: 336
legendary
Activity: 1988
Damn, this dev never stop O.o
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 336
Get ready for Weekend HUGE DUMP!!!

I'm ready for either direction but would love to see my low buys touched Cheesy
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Yes pleaze needz moar coinzzzzz!!!

legendary
Activity: 994
legendary
Activity: 938
sling road is a drug market? i dont think any exchange will be able to sell this coin without facing legal action in the not to distant future

IF ITS DECENTRALIZED AND RELEASED INTO A NETWORK, THEN THATS WHAT'S COMING !!!

ACCEPT IT AND STAY AWAY FROM WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT !!!

YOU WILL NOT STOP US.

legendary
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
sling road is a drug market? i dont think any exchange will be able to sell this coin without facing legal action in the not to distant future

Are you retarded???
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Jump to: