Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 115. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Want more panic ? Check out that 35BTC+ sell order.

Did you realize it does the same on 50k range,and the price explode after ? Classical shake out

its a sell wall... probably to help it not get past. So a little price suppression to control the swings and gain some more coins. Controlled accumulation it looks like.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000

Did you realize it does the same on 50k range,and the price explode after ? Classical shake out

Have fun then .

Everytime you're here crying sky falling, price going up not so late after.

Thanks for sure Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Have fun then .

Challenge Accepted
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

Have fun then .
legendary
Activity: 1988

of course it dumps after I buy in.... at 68k.... My original buy yesterday was around 58k... One can assume people freaked out with the bittrex update. Dang it.

just a smart whale taking advantage Cheesy

I should have just left my buy alone from yesterday.... Cost me about 1,000 sling dam it
of course it dumps after I buy in.... at 68k.... My original buy yesterday was around 58k... One can assume people freaked out with the bittrex update. Dang it.

I guess thats you  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120

ahhh yes i had some nice lows buys hit Cheesy
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Moving buy walls down to catch some more impatient panic noob dumps.

https://i.imgur.com/s8nXD4I.jpg
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
i doubt we will see the price fall now. everyone knows that 7th is not far off and we are all trying to collect cheap coins so going to slowly drive price up. and sometimes we may see spikes as people panic and the closer we get to the 7th more panic will come
Activity: 125
Need to get some more sling but would like the price to fall, wish I got in to catch the mining dumps.
can't wait for my btc's to show up tomorrow so i can buy more... seriously anything under 100k is cheap
Activity: 122
Slayer I know your probably busy but can u fix the background of messaging. You have to highlight the background to see the chat. Love the setup though, great for vendor communications.

Lol keeps it hidden, like invisable ink Grin
Activity: 64
where is slingd to run on the vps?

yes you install it on the vps or local linux server which i don't recommend;)

but where is the slingd file?

Check the source directory if you've already compiled.
legendary
Activity: 971
Jump to: