Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 112. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Judging by the Buy to sell Ratio of the market history over last few hours it looks like Elektron is exit pumping and BTC profits flowing slowly into SLING. Just a trolls opinion take it with a grain of salt

TLDR

Buy or Cry
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Judging by the Buy to sell Ratio of the market history over last few hours it looks like Elektron is exit pumping and BTC profits flowing slowly into SLING. Just a trolls opinion take it with a grain of salt
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Wall down  Wink

yup Cheesy would love to see 60k again Cheesy lol i know you want more whale Cheesy help me out i'm here to hold way past 500k
I really like this coin, the price goes up every day .. I think the staff should launch more projects to motivate people to use SLING

What do you think sling road is. the market that is coming out on may 7th is going to be nice.
Activity: 40
Merit: 13
I really like this coin, the price goes up every day .. I think the staff should launch more projects to motivate people to use SLING
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Bounty:

0.2 btc or Sling equivalent for Mac wallet (two mac devs have tried and so far failed to compile).

Some help would be appreciated.

I know someone who might be able to help.

Let me contact him.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 98
Bounty:

0.2 btc or Sling equivalent for Mac wallet (two mac devs have tried and so far failed to compile).

Some help would be appreciated.
People keep testing the wall like

But it aint moving Grin
I watched to many people dump early in crave into walls like this only to see it shoot up in price shortly after, very fine line being walked for dumpers to get burned hard
legendary
Activity: 994
Waiting for retracement, the next shakeout incoming.

I hope so still trying to get more Cheesy

*you'll be waiting forever
legendary
Activity: 994
I made 18 btc off crave  Grin
Remember kids, CHUMPS FIGHT PUMPS, go with the flow cause were all whale food out here Wink
Activity: 22
New base forming at 8 before moon launch over next few days  Cheesy

Looks like this coin is going to moon hard after 100K sats and then more whales will take notice of it pushing the price much much higher.

Hahahaha.

If you think Crave pump was special wait til you see what happens to SLING when SlingRoad comes out Wink
Activity: 114
New base forming at 8 before moon launch over next few days  Cheesy

Looks like this coin is going to moon hard after 100K sats and then more whales will take notice of it pushing the price much much higher.
legendary
Activity: 1148
anyone was able to setup VPS for the masternode on raspberrypi?
Jump to: