Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 119. (Read 178776 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Guys.. let's get back on topic here. Slingroad is around the corner along with a bunch of other goodies.. Let's not start dropping our jaws to the floor over this small little movement!
Cheesy

We'll take it down a few notches go back to non moon talk, let sling chill for a bit and then resume our money party a little later when the time's right!

Everyone cool with that?

Sounds like a perfect plan. I want more slings at a cheaper price! Cheesy

I love coins with a low supply. Once you eat up majority of the coins and make masternodes there are hardly any left on the market :p

It would be nice to go back to the 50Ks one last time, although tbh I'm not sure how long this coin will remain sub 100K.
i agree i have more btc coming in this friday so 50k would be nice then Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Why not update the first thread about Pow supply,not 1.3m but 700k and something only
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Guys.. let's get back on topic here. Slingroad is around the corner along with a bunch of other goodies.. Let's not start dropping our jaws to the floor over this small little movement!
Cheesy

We'll take it down a few notches go back to non moon talk, let sling chill for a bit and then resume our money party a little later when the time's right!

Everyone cool with that?

I love coins with a low supply. Once you eat up majority of the coins and make masternodes there are hardly any left on the market :p

It would be nice to go back to the 50Ks one last time, although tbh I'm not sure how long this coin will remain sub 100K.

With the roadmap and the high quality Dev as BTCEWhale mentioned. I dont think we will be seeing anything under 100k soon. People are buying up on Trex right now as nobody is really selling. Sell now, cry and buy back later.

Sell low, buy high!! FTW  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Cheesy

Everyone cool with that?

With the roadmap and the high quality Dev as BTCEWhale mentioned. I dont think we will be seeing anything under 100k soon. People are buying up on Trex right now as nobody is really selling. Sell now, cry and buy back later.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Cheesy

Everyone cool with that?

legendary
Cheesy

Everyone cool with that?

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Lol wow only 7331 sling to run a masternode. Cheap.
Activity: 798
Cheesy

Everyone cool with that?
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
altcoins still pumping in 3 waves? I guess this jump to 80k was the first one  Grin
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
I missed it lol Owell not touching anything now. Just holding on for the ride. Grin
thanks for the small correction Cheesy nice lil swing played Cheesy
legendary
LMAO ...sling watta joke. Poor people who are gonna get burned. Shadow crap and sling ain't goin no where. I can tell u ppl like me who move weight all day on darkmarkets. Fuck sling n shadow. Not appealing to our associates.

All in all. This is my last post on sling. Good luck.

Damnnn what happened to your 50btc in Syscoin? Now that was a good investment!

Grin Grin Grin

And now troller are here... Inevitably thing.hello troller Smiley

more trolls = bigs things are coming.. time to buy while you can or chase the price up its your call

12 btc to 100k. I wouldnt touch any buttons on trex besides the buy now
LMAO ...sling watta joke. Poor people who are gonna get burned. Shadow crap and sling ain't goin no where. I can tell u ppl like me who move weight all day on darkmarkets. Fuck sling n shadow. Not appealing to our associates.

Grin Grin Grin

more trolls = bigs things are coming.. time to buy while you can or chase the price up its your call
legendary
Activity: 1456
What happened to the price? Why is it nearly doubled?

legendary
Activity: 1988

Grin Grin Grin

legendary

Activity: 669
Like someone really did decide to put this in a slingshot and point to the sky  Smiley

That's how this game works man! You been here a while, you should know this by now!

Activity: 1098

Get over it. Crave is done. Move on over to sling and recoup some of dose losses lmao. Its not too late. This train just getting started.  Wink

What you slingin Blazin?
Activity: 672

Jump to: