Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 7. (Read 178758 times)

Activity: 680
Merit: 255
masternode count dropped, price got crushed.. looks like crypto vote just pushed some screens to bump the price enough to exit? wow.. i wonder if any of it worked at all.  crypto'd
Yes, some pages work.  I am trying to improve this coin using my coding skills in C++ and JavaScript/CSS3. At work, I don't get to use C++ any more so I need a project to keep my skills sharp and selected Sling. Also, I am a director of technology so admin work occupies a good bit of my time.

The branch I created last weekend is messed up and will fix so others can confirm that parts are working. I explained to the community that I have a full time job and dedicate my weekends and some nights to this project so dev is slow.

I have 5 active masternodes.  I don't think the masternode count is always accurate because one shows 5 and another other shows 23 this morning.  It is a P2P system so updates to the network state are slow.  Last night I saw 30 masternodes.  I am think that increasing the maximum amount of nodes from 8 to 16 or 24 would help.

I am going to change net.cpp:

static const int MAX_OUTBOUND_CONNECTIONS = 8;
to
static const int MAX_OUTBOUND_CONNECTIONS = 16;

I am not selling Sling for years. I continue to buy Sling so a low price is good for me right now.

I can reveal my identity (LinkedIn profile) if you all think that would help and is safe for me. I am not a scammer but time will tell when I deliver on my word.  I believe actions speak louder than words and understand your doubts.

Question for you on your 5 masternodes; are they on 1 IP or different IPs?  Reason I ask is that I have been trying to run 2 nodes on the same IP with different instances of the daemon, different datadirs, and different ports / rpcports and get strange results

Node     Balance           Earning
SLING1  7370.21897986   39.21897986
SLING2  7337.23933331   6.23933331

SLING1
rpcport=30139
port=30137

SLING2
rpcport=30138
port=30136

One node always kicks the other's butt as far as earnings.  on separate VMs, they are pretty much equal.  Is there a trick to the ports to use?
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
I have 5 active masternodes.  I don't think the masternode count is always accurate because one shows 5 and another other shows 23 this morning.  It is a P2P system so updates to the network state are slow.  Last night I saw 30 masternodes.  I am think that increasing the maximum amount of nodes from 8 to 16 or 24 would help.

to
I see a different total number of masternodes on different computers. Anybody understand why the count is different?  I am looking at the source code to see how masternode discovery works in Sling but any help would be appreciated.  Also, it looks like many masternodes have dropped out and sold because my Windows nodes show 8,5,7 and 9  but my Linux node shows 22. Does anyone know the fork history for Sling's masternode code?
screenshot of the market, please
Please give me a few weeks for screen shots of market pages. I was working on a mega menu for the categories when I switched gears to work on other pages that are less complicated. The Adobe mega menu (https://adobe-accessibility.github.io/Accessible-Mega-Menu/) is clashing with the Bootstrap CSS styles on the market pages so I might need to use something else. It is difficult for me to abandon the Adobe mega menu because it looks so cool but I need to move on and might use YAMM.
masternode count dropped, price got crushed.. looks like crypto vote just pushed some screens to bump the price enough to exit? wow.. i wonder if any of it worked at all.  crypto'd
Yes, some pages work.  I am trying to improve this coin using my coding skills in C++ and JavaScript/CSS3. At work, I don't get to use C++ any more so I need a project to keep my skills sharp and selected Sling. Also, I am a director of technology so admin work occupies a good bit of my time.

The branch I created last weekend is messed up and will fix so others can confirm that parts are working. I explained to the community that I have a full time job and dedicate my weekends and some nights to this project so dev is slow.

to

I am not selling Sling for years. I continue to buy Sling so a low price is good for me right now.

I can reveal my identity (LinkedIn profile) if you all think that would help and is safe for me. I am not a scammer but time will tell when I deliver on my word.  I believe actions speak louder than words and understand your doubts.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
screenshot of the market, please
It should but I don't have a mac to test it. I will be able to test on Linux and Windows.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014
is there a mac Version of the new HTML5 Client?
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Weekly Development Update:

I created a project tag for the version DG released on 6/6/2015 to the Bitbucket.org code repository.  I also created a new branch for the dev version called "HTML5-Version":  https://bitbucket.org/dgslayer/sling/src/d0b706662b0a728aec120f7527e87e017e568717/?at=HTML5-Version. I will try to check-in the code weekly so the community can see the progress.

For some reason, the remote branch code doesn't match my local version so I will need to create another branch.  Git also inserted >>>>> in new files so I need to clean that up. 

If it is ok, I might just make the Rich List page link to the Sling BE: http://sling.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/.

I made some coding progress with the C++ Signal/Slots (events) that will be used by the JavaScript to render the dynamic content in the new UI.
Thanks for the update, please keep it up.
Weekly Development Update:

I created a project tag for the version DG released on 6/6/2015 to the Bitbucket.org code repository.  I also created a new branch for the dev version called "HTML5-Version":  https://bitbucket.org/dgslayer/sling/src/d0b706662b0a728aec120f7527e87e017e568717/?at=HTML5-Version. I will try to check-in the code weekly so the community can see the progress.

For some reason, the remote branch code doesn't match my local version so I will need to create another branch.  Git also inserted >>>>> in new files so I need to clean that up. 

If it is ok, I might just make the Rich List page link to the Sling BE: http://sling.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/.

I made some coding progress with the C++ Signal/Slots (events) that will be used by the JavaScript to render the dynamic content in the new UI.
Seems this coin is dead.
No vol and price is so ridiculous.
Show me the one reason to buy it.

Last activity of DEV
Last Active:   July 20, 2015, 09:16:56 PM
I can't speak for DG Slayer but I continue to develop this coin's market UI and will add a rating system.  I got back from vacation today and I'm excited about enhancing this coin to its potential by creating a functional, easy to use marketplace.

Thanks for your reply, good to hear that, you're still working.
Seems DG.Slayer abandoned this coin (1 month is too much in crypto) , now you can takeover this project.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Seems this coin is dead.

Last activity of DEV
I can't speak for DG Slayer but I continue to develop this coin's market UI and will add a rating system.  I got back from vacation today and I'm excited about enhancing this coin to its potential by creating a functional, easy to use marketplace.

Hey CryptoVote welcome back!!  Look forward to seeing more from you.. 

CryptoVote seems like a good dev!
Seems this coin is dead.

Last activity of DEV
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Seems this coin is dead.

Last activity of DEV

lets wait till end of the month...
Seems this coin is dead.

Last activity of DEV
I have just 20 Sling, bought those just for that if price is going upwards. Should I start stake? Will I ever get any reward with those 20 slings?
Nope, for proper stake or masternode reward you should have atleast 10k SLING.
Don't know what you mean by "proper stake", but I have only 600+ coins and each evening when I start the wallet I earn at least 0.44 sling, sometimes 3 or 4 in a whole day!
With these ridiculous prices, proper stake reward for one day is atleast 20 SLING.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I have just 20 Sling, bought those just for that if price is going upwards. Should I start stake? Will I ever get any reward with those 20 slings?
Don't know what you mean by "proper stake", but I have only 600+ coins and each evening when I start the wallet I earn at least 0.44 sling, sometimes 3 or 4 in a whole day!
Umm everytime I receive a SLING staking reward it's for 1.337 SLING isn't that what everyone else gets?
That's what I stake, but each time it turns to 0.44566667 after some confirmations.
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Umm everytime I receive a SLING staking reward it's for 1.337 SLING isn't that what everyone else gets?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: