Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 131. (Read 178776 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 250
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
lets hear the good news dev  Smiley

It's coming today, the roadmap is getting some finishing touches.

SLING community won't have to wait very long for a major feature.

Sling is going to shoot to the M+2(0)+N
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla

ok done.. NO Go..so do you think i should clear the complete wallet back to exchange and then replace the 7331 back to the collateral Address.. i guess it won't work since it exceeded the 7331?

Yep, stop that masternode, clear funds out of it with coin control and start again, this time with staking disabled from the beginning.

grr almost there i made mistake by putting in wrong number of coins can i transfer 2x to wallet totalling 7331 or must it 1x 7331
i am off enjoying the day:) will get to you back later on thnx for the great support thusfar

1 X 7331 to the address supplied in the SlingShot tab when you create a new masternode.

I did 1x 3771 and 1x3560 to The address of The Masernode (so wallet cotains 7331) should i make new Masternode?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

ok done.. NO Go..so do you think i should clear the complete wallet back to exchange and then replace the 7331 back to the collateral Address.. i guess it won't work since it exceeded the 7331?

Yep, stop that masternode, clear funds out of it with coin control and start again, this time with staking disabled from the beginning.

grr almost there i made mistake by putting in wrong number of coins can i transfer 2x to wallet totalling 7331 or must it 1x 7331
i am off enjoying the day:) will get to you back later on thnx for the great support thusfar

1 X 7331 to the address supplied in the SlingShot tab when you create a new masternode.
CryptoZilla

CryptoZilla
no i don't think i disabled it:)
so that could be the issue.. so stake=0 noobie question can you give me step by step info where to put this in
this issue is cracking my head haha thnx mate

Ok that would explain it Smiley

Create a .txt file using notepad something similar.

insert:

staking=0

Save file in %appdata%roaming Sling (folder)

Rename the .txt extension to .conf

Save.

Restart Wallet.

so that could be the issue.. so stake=0 noobie question can you give me step by step info where to put this in

Ok that would explain it Smiley

Create a .txt file using notepad something similar.

insert:

staking=0

Save file in %appdata%roaming Sling (folder)

Rename the .txt extension to .conf

Save.

Restart Wallet.

CryptoZilla
hmm i was staking with the Masternode up until 3hours.. nowi get could not allocate vin for collateralAddress back again.. wallet stil unlocked slingd running fine..
What could this be?

i have like 24k coins when i run command line listreceivedbyaddress

i get back 4 wallets

wallet1 7331.00
wallet2 16859.33
wallet3 7331.00
wallet4 7331.00

i ain't no einstein but this is way more then de 24k coins i have..
run repairwallet checkwallet all seems fine.

Interesting, looks like a display bug / read from tx error.

Did you disable staking in the wallet containing your coins?

staking=0
Activity: 378
so many people with more than 100x the amount of btc that i have post in this thread  Huh
well, since you all are here, i want to ask a question i always wanted to ask:
how did you make so many btc  Shocked

It's coming today, the roadmap is getting some finishing touches.

SLING community won't have to wait very long for a major feature.
CryptoZilla
hmm i was staking with the Masternode up until 3hours.. nowi get could not allocate vin for collateralAddress back again.. wallet stil unlocked slingd running fine..
What could this be?

Restart, unlock for staking and start masternodes again.
[/quote]

Did it still no go rebooted the whole VPS rebooted the Windows PC where qt is running..and off course unlocked the wallet
should the wallet on the Masternode also be unlocked?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Ive tried everything. Restarting computer etc. Should I try repair wallet? I guess if nothing else back up my wallet dat and reinstall the blockchain? Have you ever heard of a wallet not sending coins?

Did you have coin control activated?

What could this be?

Ive tried everything. Restarting computer etc. Should I try repair wallet? I guess if nothing else back up my wallet dat and reinstall the blockchain? Have you ever heard of a wallet not sending coins?

Did you have coin control activated?

What could this be?

Activity: 1098
Just a heads up. Got my coins to send. I had to leave the wallet locked and then send them. I entered my passphrase when promted and everything worked fine. But when I started with the wallet unlocked,, It would not send.
CryptoZilla

i had that issue yesterday also.. just restarted wallet and the i could have send..but my masternodes stop working also.. should be a minor glitch i guess.
CryptoZilla
What could this be?

i have like 24k coins when i run command line listreceivedbyaddress

i get back 4 wallets

wallet1 7331.00
wallet2 16859.33
wallet3 7331.00
wallet4 7331.00

i ain't no einstein but this is way more then de 24k coins i have..
run repairwallet checkwallet all seems fine.
Activity: 1098
Activity: 336
If I create a master node in order to stake am I able to withdraw those 7331 coins or are they frozen like that?

Thanks and sry if this is the 10th time answering this.
np once you remove those 7331 coins your masternode stops Cheesy
Jump to: