Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 127. (Read 178776 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

You make it sound like im actively pumping this coin, or in a battle with the dumpers..  I'm not! I'll scoop up coins at 40k, 30k 20K 10K fuck it.. I cant care less.. But in the end, i'll be laughing while on vacation somewhere sitting on a beach drinking some Dom Peringon! Where will you be?

I'll do the same Smiley + a nice joint. Well good luck being a bagholder =) it's so amusing to see people owning useless coins .

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Need info on how you plan on making this decentralized marketplace with encryption and I'm guessing IP masking. Let me guess, Tor?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
from now chart is perfect,I expect steady rise,demand start to rise and all coin are on strong hand now Smiley

Yeah man.. Dont listen to these haters who cant even afford to invest in a coin.. They just come to rain on the parade.

Amusing =) .

Hahahaha 41k . I think in a few hours will hit easy 20-30K . How's your assets man ?

I think you will end up like this whale :

You make it sound like im actively pumping this coin, or in a battle with the dumpers..  I'm not! I'll scoop up coins at 40k, 30k 20K 10K fuck it.. I cant care less.. But in the end, i'll be laughing while on vacation somewhere sitting on a beach drinking some Dom Peringon! Where will you be?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
from now chart is perfect,I expect steady rise,demand start to rise and all coin are on strong hand now Smiley

Yeah man.. Dont listen to these haters who cant even afford to invest in a coin.. They just come to rain on the parade.

Amusing =) .

Hahahaha 41k . I think in a few hours will hit easy 20-30K . How's your assets man ?

http://www.nunatsiaqonline.ca/pub/photos/bowhead.JPG

10-15k then moon or abyss  Grin

Amusing =) .

legendary
Slingroad huh...

Actually the name is sick, and I think these guys can pull it off.. I hope so.. Ima start selling gold leaf rolling papers there once its up and make that loot!

#ToTheMoon
legendary
Activity: 1274

What about the haters that can afford to invest in a coin...

Should people listen to them or not? (Just trying to get some clarity on your statement, as you seem to have left this specific group out)

Fuck them haters too!! Cheesy

Just making sure man...

Thanks for the free bagholding lesson  Grin
legendary

Should people listen to them or not? (Just trying to get some clarity on your statement, as you seem to have left this specific group out)

Fuck them haters too!! Cheesy
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1988
legendary

Maybe I'll take a dump on your face man!!!

Grin

In the mean time.. let the dumpers dump, I got nothing but time and btc...Let's see who breaks first.. Me or them.

Will see but I'll bet on the dumpers. This coin is handicaped at 50k seems .
That sounded ugly Smiley) But I think you will break first. Look how the sell orders are stacking to REKT you  Shocked hahahahaha

Yeah you're right.. Its crippled at 50K, at only 7 days old!  Roll Eyes Keep dreaming man!

Grin

In the mean time.. let the dumpers dump, I got nothing but time and btc...Let's see who breaks first.. Me or them.

Will see but I'll bet on the dumpers. This coin is handicaped at 50k seems .
That sounded ugly Smiley) But I think you will break first. Look how the sell orders are stacking to REKT you  Shocked hahahahaha
legendary

What's this?

Lol what does it look like??

Grin

Like you are about to take a dump ? Smiley)

Grin

legendary
Activity: 1988

I do like the look of this...

Yep.. beside other those wait dump  Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
we will se if this project works or not, i will be watching from close
legendary
We gonna have our slingroad !?  Shocked

This is Big

YES! Looks like May 7th will be the date and then May 11th news coverage?

Something about sling is being hidden. I think ill get some more just to be safe before this booms lol.

I aint missing this train!
legendary

What's this?

Lol what does it look like??

Grin

So...basically, SLING is going to jump on the decentralized market bandwagon...

YAWN

Sell on news in this instance.
Jump to: