Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 132. (Read 178776 times)

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
If I create a master node in order to stake am I able to withdraw those 7331 coins or are they frozen like that?

Thanks and sry if this is the 10th time answering this.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Problem with the wallet. It wont send. I put in the address hit send confirmation then my passcode and nothing. Anyone have any ideas here?

wallet vs 1.3.4.7
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
If anything looks like someone trying to push the price down not up. Lots of big sells on the books. More than likely accumulating for next weeks push.

Pushing that price right into my bids! Cheesy

Let the games begin

Cheesy road map out sometime today. who knows what else dev has up his sleeve Cheesy
Activity: 266
If anything looks like someone trying to push the price down not up. Lots of big sells on the books. More than likely accumulating for next weeks push.

Let the games begin

mine as well Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

of course get the weak out now.. then when they realize that they made a big mistake and they will have to buy back higher.
Activity: 1098
Picked up a few more sling today and feeling awesome!!!

This coin rocks!

Lol, you. Same old bob. Hype a coin after finished preparing your sell wall. Every time i see you promote a coin, the price will spike and fall really sharp in the next few days.

Nahh man.. You must not be paying attention to me this last little while... Check some of my previous calls of 2015 dude.

It's a whole new bob in town!

yup.. plus I see the people who bought in at 60k are just holding past 60k why sell then when this coin can see 500k Cheesy
legendary

This coin rocks!

Lol, you. Same old bob. Hype a coin after finished preparing your sell wall. Every time i see you promote a coin, the price will spike and fall really sharp in the next few days.

Nahh man.. You must not be paying attention to me this last little while... Check some of my previous calls of 2015 dude.

It's a whole new bob in town!
legendary
Activity: 1232
beware of that 60k bagholder. huge dump incoming if this coin ever pumps.
Activity: 532

This coin rocks!

legendary

This coin rocks!

Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
ok my Master Node is setup;)

i want to run second Master node.. i put all my coins in my wallet (so i have 3 wallets now 1 main 2 MasterNode wallets)..
but i cant transfer any funds.. i cant transfer it internal i cant transfer it back to exchanges.. there is more then enough funds
Wallet is unlocked.. one Masternode is started.. why can't i send any funds?

fixed!
legendary
Update:

The following update is a work in progress and features block explorer functionality with rich list etc built in.

Proper block explorer should be here Thursday latest.

sling-qt-win64bit-1.3.4.7-richlist.zip 10.7 MB

https://mega.co.nz/#!JUtwiBIK!zpdlOB9ukYp2yaGQ8tCScJGtjSRdZBiWzVfnVAjx-NU

Nice update ! !!

Amazing!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Update:

The following update is a work in progress and features block explorer functionality with rich list etc built in.

Proper block explorer should be here Thursday latest.

sling-qt-win64bit-1.3.4.7-richlist.zip 10.7 MB

https://mega.co.nz/#!JUtwiBIK!zpdlOB9ukYp2yaGQ8tCScJGtjSRdZBiWzVfnVAjx-NU

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
I have a trusted friend that also offers Masternode service to those that need it. He can be contacted on Skype: dromedaxd
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg
If you need help with masternodes I can help you out via TeamViewer / No Stealing since I am a reputable person .
Ofc for a small fee.

https://www.bitrated.com/SpiryX

Send me a PM .

miningfool was fantastic help, and I thank him very much. I hope a public thanks is OK. He refused to let me pay him, but I will stalk him until he allows it! Smiley

I am a nub in this particular area, but certainly not PC illiterate, and I do not have an issue paying anyone for their time. I do need a way over blind trust to allow anyone I do not know or haven't already built trust with to access my private keys. I do not think you would steal from me, have PMd you, and hope we can work something out.

I think my few remaining things are simple questions which wouldn't require teamviewer. I want to make sure I am doing things correctly.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Activity: 135
If you need help with masternodes I can help you out via TeamViewer / No Stealing since I am a reputable person .
Ofc for a small fee.

https://www.bitrated.com/SpiryX

Send me a PM .

Had this guy fix some of my stuff in the past, def knows what he's doing. Cheap too.
Activity: 147
If you need help, I can troubleshoot setting up a masternode. Please PM me with details and we can work something out.
Jump to: