Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 148. (Read 178776 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 101
So you only get a percentage from the POS not the POW when running a mastermode?

As said in the OP.

You get 67% of all the staking coin on the network regardless from pos and pow.

Any staking coins on the network you split it amongst the masernodes.

So per block I get about 0.89 sling.

Right now im doing about 240 slings per day

How do you find out currently how many masternodes are out there?

There are 530k coins out and require 7331 to buy a masternode.. 530,000/7331 = 72 Max. masternodes can exist right now and that is if everybody were buying one. Let's say 10% of people actually do that , then it's between 7 & 8 .
Where are you getting the 530k number?  I see this from getinfo:

Code:
"moneysupply" : 299391.13800000,
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
So you only get a percentage from the POS not the POW when running a mastermode?

As said in the OP.

There are 530k coins out and require 7331 to buy a masternode.. 530,000/7331 = 72 Max. masternodes can exist right now and that is if everybody were buying one. Let's say 10% of people actually do that , then it's between 7 & 8 .
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

As said in the OP.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

As said in the OP.

You get 67% of all the staking coin on the network. The pos rewards for staking are forever

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It's absolutely absurd that such a high amount of coins are required for a masternode when it's very clear there were so many blocks instamined on this coin.  AT LEAST 51, look at the post history.  I'd love to know how many the dev and his team are holding and pulling in on their masternodes.

Currently only 523203 coins are out

That means nothing.
legendary
It's absolutely absurd that such a high amount of coins are required for a masternode when it's very clear there were so many blocks instamined on this coin.  AT LEAST 51, look at the post history.  I'd love to know how many the dev and his team are holding and pulling in on their masternodes.

Currently only 523203 coins are out
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1008
These are real earnings

Stake cut 67%. I suggest getting 7331 coins and making a masternode they are worth it Wink

Great job dev!

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Something is messed up with minerpools

Its FORKED!!!

Current block is like 250. WTF!

WTF.  I'm renting miners for this, how long has this been down for?  How the F are we going to recover our mined coins that weren't transferred yet?  This is a problem dev.

It's being worked on, all coins mined are safe and in the wallet, I'm working now to fix the stats and re-enable pool payouts.
I simply disabled stratum to avoid people from wasting money in case it wasn't fixable in a timely manner.

I do apologize for the inconvenience, but don't blame the dev, this is the pool's issue and I will take care of it. I  know the balances that were on the pool right before it happened.

Thank you for the quick response on this.  When do you anticipate having this problem resolved and our coin available?  How much hashing time was not actually mining coins?

Hash was mining blocks for some 2 to 5 minutes, if there was a block found at that time, it was written to the wallet. I'll need to continue checking on the tx and spread them to miners accordingly.

I can't give an exact timeframe, but, I'll say 4hours.
If you require your coins immediately, don't hesitate to email me with your user info.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250

Its FORKED!!!

WTF.  I'm renting miners for this, how long has this been down for?  How the F are we going to recover our mined coins that weren't transferred yet?  This is a problem dev.

It's being worked on, all coins mined are safe and in the wallet, I'm working now to fix the stats and re-enable pool payouts.
I simply disabled stratum to avoid people from wasting money in case it wasn't fixable in a timely manner.

I do apologize for the inconvenience, but don't blame the dev, this is the pool's issue and I will take care of it. I  know the balances that were on the pool right before it happened.

Thank you for the quick response on this.  When do you anticipate having this problem resolved and our coin available?  How much hashing time was not actually mining coins?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Its FORKED!!!

legendary

Its FORKED!!!

At least an hour
Activity: 301
Merit: 250

Its FORKED!!!

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Interne
Come on guys spread some hash , get some on coinminers  Wink
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
This Masternode system will only work if there are transactions after the PoW phase.. which there probably won't be. There will just be people who mined converting to BTC (because right now mining SLING is like 50% more profitable than mining BTC directly)..

Anyway. If there are no transaction fees because people aren't conducting economic activity in SLING, well then these nodes will be worthlesssssssss

Read the OP man...

Masternodes will be entitled to a percentage of POS blocks.

Ok fine, so what they get a %age of something that is worthless because there are no transactions. It's a waste.
Explain why this should be valuable in dollar terms (or BTC terms) in the future if there are no transactions? Otherwise it is just generating pos coins for the sake of doing so. 
legendary

Its FORKED!!!

legendary
Activity: 1274
This Masternode system will only work if there are transactions after the PoW phase.. which there probably won't be. There will just be people who mined converting to BTC (because right now mining SLING is like 50% more profitable than mining BTC directly)..

Anyway. If there are no transaction fees because people aren't conducting economic activity in SLING, well then these nodes will be worthlesssssssss

Read the OP man...

Masternodes will be entitled to a percentage of POS blocks.
someone is bag holding 15k SLING on bittrex. either that or its the dev waiting for the scam pump to take off so he can dump and walk away.

alt-scams are back baby.

LOL dont be mad you ruined yourself in crave... Check this kids post he said crave finacnaily ruined him... not just that but this is the same person who had thousands of cloak stolen from him pre-pump... Sorry buddy just seems you have no luck in crypto, Maybe you should just walk away from these coins  Wink

tokyoghetto, don't bother reading the response from this piece of Shadowtrash...  He's nothing but a low life piece of shit troll with nothing better to do in his mommy's basement than go around trashing others.  
Activity: 213
Merit: 101

Actually thats not right... there could be zero transactions in blocks and my masternode is still getting paid a cut of the stake.
Jump to: