Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 143. (Read 178776 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
this coin is dead already Smiley

it reminds me ponzi scheme like cryptodouble but you pay with hashes Smiley

It's getting dump hard and even harder every minute ..... due to mining , stakes & masternodes ...the DUMP will continue forever.

Also somebody is manipulating with big floors and removes them at lower price as the dump continues ....

Anyone knows how many blocks until mining ends ?
Activity: 728
cryptoshark
this coin is dead already Smiley

it reminds me ponzi scheme like cryptodouble but you pay with hashes Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
500 BTC marketcap for this coin? Pfff, not buying in, will drop even further, i was hoping that it was only 50 BTC market cap at this moment, but it isn't.
Its a scam

I must agree upon that ... . A shitcoin Bryce type .
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
I think this is the worst shitcoin ever Angry
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Having some issues running a master node. I've had to reconfigure three times now. Each time, the master node has stopped and whatever payouts it earned have disappeared from the wallet. So I set it up again and watched the logs, I see the following when I start the master node (I have replaced the IP and other sensitive data with X's for privacy):

Code:
CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Checking inbound connection to 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:30137'
CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Is capable master node!
CActiveMasternode::Register() - Adding to masternode list service: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:30137 - vin: CTxIn(COutPoint(XXXXXXXX, 1), scriptSig=)
CActiveMasternode::Register() - SendDarkSendElectionEntry vin = CTxIn(COutPoint(XXXXXXX, 1), scriptSig=)
connected to self at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:34438, disconnecting
Misbehaving: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (0 -> 1)
ProcessMessage(dsee, 253 bytes) FAILED

What concerns me is the "Misbehaving" line near the end. I'll see if I can spot any issues in the logs if it fails again, but honestly this has been pretty rough overall. I have earned thousands of SLING with the previous two node configs and then the coins disappear from my wallet some time later after the master node stops running. The actual wallet doesn't die or anything, it just stops being a master node.

Help please?  Huh
Activity: 431
still waiting to get my original balance back from minerpools Undecided

I suggest you contact Minerpools directly at this point to resolve that.

Bullshit.  You advertised them in your ANN.  This is an appropriate place to discuss it.

I'm still waiting too.  I've requested three times that they send me the transaction records used to calculate the deposit.  How much do you recon you were shorted Framauro?

I will contact them via email, ask them how long it will take
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What was the mandatory update for?

Fixed a few issues with the master nodes.

Thanks! Block explorer soon?

Yes, it'll be public soon!

DG SLayer, you say there was an update out today?  Not seeing it...

No, nothing was released today. I was referring to the wallet update from yesterday.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DG SLayer, you say there was an update out today?  Not seeing it...

still waiting to get my original balance back from minerpools Undecided

I suggest you contact Minerpools directly at this point to resolve that.

Bullshit.  You advertised them in your ANN.  This is an appropriate place to discuss it.

I'm still waiting too.  I've requested three times that they send me the transaction records used to calculate the deposit.  How much do you recon you were shorted Framauro?

I wasn't saying you can't discuss it here, I was just making sure the guy had contacted the owners of the pool directly so they  could resolve his issue.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501

My Node keeps going offline... and the coins that I get from the mastermode keep disappearing.  W   T   F    Roll Eyes
Activity: 540

Activity: 336
you can expect miner dumps.. plus check this out

https://twitter.com/fireinyourhole/status/591071512804765696

think about it

Makes perfect sense to me.

Maybe, but that strategy also creates a lot of bagholders, aka resistance levels for any future pumps. What's the ROI looking like for a masternode? I think people had masternodes up from yesterday - what's your experience been?

I don't have a masternode up yet... working on getting enough coins.. but since i started staking i have made 76 coins. not much but not bad for not having a masternode
Activity: 213
Merit: 101

think about it

Maybe, but that strategy also creates a lot of bagholders, aka resistance levels for any future pumps. What's the ROI looking like for a masternode? I think people had masternodes up from yesterday - what's your experience been?
I'm making a couple hundred coins a day from the masternode.  At current prices its like 0.11-0.15btc a day.  Probably going to setup another one.
Activity: 301

think about it

Yep, scooping up for the masternodes.  POS will be over in a day or two.  It'll be solid after that.
Activity: 416

think about it

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Jump to: