Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 145. (Read 178776 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250
still waiting to get my original balance back from minerpools Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
Cryptsy's wallet has been updated to the latest version Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
what is the premise of this coin? why would I invest?
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
For a masternode I have a few questions..

- My node has 2 wallet addresses, partially because I accidentally created a new one, does it matter which address my 7331 coins go into?

- Is it possible to encrypt a masternode w/ a pw for heightened security?

Anything else that one needs to know? I know enough about linux and shell to be dangerous, but by no means an expert.

Also, I noticed two different wallet versions....

windows qt -- v1.3.4.7-g32a928e
masternode linux compile  -- v1.3.3.7-g32a928e

I just pulled source today so I think its the latest one.

Go to the "my slingshot nodes" tab and use the "collateral address" to deposit the 7331 coins.

not sure about encryption..

Are you on IRC at all? Thats interesting.. As that collateral address is the same address that was made in my local windows QT lol

I thought the coins were supposed to be sent to the node that is running on the VPS... Isn't that the point?

The way I read it is that hte "Collateral address" is where the coins generated from the masternode were deposited into, but I've never done this.
No the coins stay in your local wallet.  No coins on the vps.  It was kind of finicky with the inputs for me, I had to resend a couple of times to get it right.
Activity: 338
Merit: 251

- My node has 2 wallet addresses, partially because I accidentally created a new one, does it matter which address my 7331 coins go into?

Anything else that one needs to know? I know enough about linux and shell to be dangerous, but by no means an expert.

Go to the "my slingshot nodes" tab and use the "collateral address" to deposit the 7331 coins.

Are you on IRC at all? Thats interesting.. As that collateral address is the same address that was made in my local windows QT lol

I thought the coins were supposed to be sent to the node that is running on the VPS... Isn't that the point?

The way I read it is that hte "Collateral address" is where the coins generated from the masternode were deposited into, but I've never done this.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

How many coins are there right now?
According to my daemon:

Code:
"moneysupply" : 422002.46700000,

And 6 masternodes now (I did ~/slingd masternode list).

i'm getting 7 masternodes
According to my daemon:

Code:
"moneysupply" : 422002.46700000,

And 6 masternodes now (I did ~/slingd masternode list).
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
Just got my masternode setup. any way to check if it's working? only been on for 15mins so not expecting payments for a while
Activity: 336
is it possible to have tiers so if you have 7331 you get the 67% and then if you have 3500 you get 33% and then 1500 for 15%

something like that? it may entice more people to stake as well Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I kind of like the high amount to get a masternode.  I invested the BTC and bought up the coins to get the node, I kind of like the barrier to entry Tongue  But yeah maybe it needs to be balanced so people don't feel excluded or like its unattainable.

Kiss
I kind of like the high amount to get a masternode.  I invested the BTC and bought up the coins to get the node, I kind of like the barrier to entry Tongue  But yeah maybe it needs to be balanced so people don't feel excluded or like its unattainable.
Activity: 42
Hey everyone, the wallet update is mandatory so please download the latest wallet! For those who think master nodes are expensive, we were not not expecting the mining costs to be this high at launch. We are open to hearing discussions on possible changes to this, as we don't want to keep the entry barrier so high that the majority can't use it, so post your thoughts on this. I wanted everyone to know that we are currently working on the finishing touches for an updated wallet, and the roadmap is is close to completion.

There is still a lot of work ahead of us, but you will be amazed at what this coin will offer in the near future! We are creating Sling, SlngShot innovation. and SlingIT will be the slogan. I don't want to give out too many details, but we will provide an update for everyone that provides the development schedule and vision for Sling. For those of you who are supporting Sling, we thank you and we will be busy coding the next projects for Sling, but will be more interactive on here!

Cut the requirement in half.  (I don't remember the exact amount)

3500 for a masternode

If you want to reward those using more sling for masternodes.

7000 will give you payouts equivalent to 2.2 masternodes

10500 will give you payouts equivalent to 3.4 masternodes

and so on....

Or something along these lines.

Yes, what he said. Also we should do a logo contest get community involved, right now logo is below sub-par
Activity: 418
Hey everyone, the wallet update is mandatory so please download the latest wallet! For those who think master nodes are expensive, we were not not expecting the mining costs to be this high at launch. We are open to hearing discussions on possible changes to this, as we don't want to keep the entry barrier so high that the majority can't use it, so post your thoughts on this. I wanted everyone to know that we are currently working on the finishing touches for an updated wallet, and the roadmap is is close to completion.

There is still a lot of work ahead of us, but you will be amazed at what this coin will offer in the near future! We are creating Sling, SlngShot innovation. and SlingIT will be the slogan. I don't want to give out too many details, but we will provide an update for everyone that provides the development schedule and vision for Sling. For those of you who are supporting Sling, we thank you and we will be busy coding the next projects for Sling, but will be more interactive on here!

Cut the requirement in half.  (I don't remember the exact amount)

3500 for a masternode

If you want to reward those using more sling for masternodes.

7000 will give you payouts equivalent to 2.2 masternodes

10500 will give you payouts equivalent to 3.4 masternodes

and so on....

Or something along these lines.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 336
Pretty sure there was a little bit of extra work needed to compile it  

but good things don't come easy.. thats why im glad masternodes are not cheap to have...
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Pretty sure there was a little bit of extra work needed to compile it  
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Jump to: