Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 144. (Read 178776 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
why is this coin so cheap now?? why people dumping?? is it dead??

still in pow
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
instamined scam coin is getting dumped hard. 7000+ SLING for a masternode!??!

wow I wonder who got suckered in to buy that much. Expect HUGE bagholders trying to hype this shit up for one last pump/dump.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Yes, this shitcoin is intasmining very much. Now admin and parter sell off  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

Miners who bought hash at inflated prices are dumping before they get left holding the bag.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
What was the mandatory update for?
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
really could use a block explorer
Activity: 416
These are real earnings

Stake cut 67%. I suggest getting 7331 coins and making a masternode they are worth it Wink

Great job dev!

Do you actually get these rewards? I thought it should be 0.89 per PoS block? Can someone please clarify.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Well this thing just seems to want to dump into oblivion.  Maybe I should cash in my masternode and get out while I still can.

This coin is being killed by popularity. Too many miners bought hash that was way overpriced, and now need to dump just to ROI and/or buy more hash. At least the price of hash has come down considerably.
Well this thing just seems to want to dump into oblivion.  Maybe I should cash in my masternode and get out while I still can.

im holding and buying cheap coins on the way down Cheesy
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
Well this thing just seems to want to dump into oblivion.  Maybe I should cash in my masternode and get out while I still can.
Activity: 450
how to set VPS???  Huh Huh
Instructions tell nothing!
Activity: 301
still waiting to get my original balance back from minerpools Undecided

I suggest you contact Minerpools directly at this point to resolve that.

Bullshit.  You advertised them in your ANN.  This is an appropriate place to discuss it.

I'm still waiting too.  I've requested three times that they send me the transaction records used to calculate the deposit.  How much do you recon you were shorted Framauro?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I suggest you contact Minerpools directly at this point to resolve that.
dev we should get a slack channel going for the community or atleast irc
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
dev. please change the menu bar font colour on the wallet. it's black text on black background, impossible to read. at least change the hover over colour.

Settings -- options -- display -- check "use black visual theme"
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
dev. please change the menu bar font colour on the wallet. it's black text on black background, impossible to read. at least change the hover over colour.

did you contact them directly? i got mine within 3 hours from the time the issue popped up. but i had my coins auto withdraw every 100 so i never have a big amount on there.

Jump to: