Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 41. (Read 178774 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Number of MN is quite stable at 26. The MN Payment's seem to be very stable. (realy nice...)

The masternodes are working great,  looking forward to the next update

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
Number of MN is quite stable at 26. The MN Payment's seem to be very stable. (realy nice...)
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
Any love planned for the Mac wallet to integrate the messaging and other features?
dev mentioned that the new MAC wallet will be released with the Source Code.
legendary
That guy keeps trying to make it sound like the market isn't working,  not sure if pseudo fudding or if he's just confused.
possible "concern troll".

Roll Eyes

Plus it is anonymous already with i2p and tor connection options,  not sure wtf he's talking about.

Nope no trolling here good sir that's not one of my forte's!! lol I must honestly just be stupid because when I click on the SLINGROAD on my wallet nothing pops up and none of the buttons can be clicked on so maybe someone could be ever so kind as to help me with that problem? I assure you I am by far a troll because I don't believe in FUDDING for cheap buys or to destroy a coin Smiley Not my style I prefer the honest approach to Crypto believe it or not Smiley But ya my marketplace on my wallet when opened up has the buttons there but I can't click on anything and it doesn't show anything listed?

EDIT - Also I would assume by my name being a Noob to computers would mean that I am unaware of if it was anonymous already and just going from marketplaces I've used on the tor browser to purchase goods and having to send my address and what not in a PGP encryption that's all.  I honestly don't know a whole heck of a lot about computers and have been nonstop learning since I started trading and mining a year ago mate Smiley Cheers

Then if you don't really know,  why do you start making statements that are not very true?
I see what you do in other threads too.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
That guy keeps trying to make it sound like the market isn't working,  not sure if pseudo fudding or if he's just confused.

Roll Eyes

Plus it is anonymous already with i2p and tor connection options,  not sure wtf he's talking about.

Nope no trolling here good sir that's not one of my forte's!! lol I must honestly just be stupid because when I click on the SLINGROAD on my wallet nothing pops up and none of the buttons can be clicked on so maybe someone could be ever so kind as to help me with that problem? I assure you I am by far a troll because I don't believe in FUDDING for cheap buys or to destroy a coin Smiley Not my style I prefer the honest approach to Crypto believe it or not Smiley But ya my marketplace on my wallet when opened up has the buttons there but I can't click on anything and it doesn't show anything listed?

EDIT - Also I would assume by my name being a Noob to computers would mean that I am unaware of if it was anonymous already and just going from marketplaces I've used on the tor browser to purchase goods and having to send my address and what not in a PGP encryption that's all.  I honestly don't know a whole heck of a lot about computers and have been nonstop learning since I started trading and mining a year ago mate Smiley Cheers
legendary

Roll Eyes

Plus it is anonymous already with i2p and tor connection options,  not sure wtf he's talking about.

Activity: 812
I have to say I really like the wallet for this coin and I can see this coin being huge once the marketplace is up and running and hopefully has some anon feature to make the people selling things on there feel safe and secure about posting their items on the marketplace.  If they can accomplish that then I believe SLING is going to be a HUGE success!!! I gotta go buy more while it's still this cheap!!!! Peace mates Wink

The market it is functional.
Indeed some tweaks are required.

- Static Categories
- Working Images
- Maybe a send PM button that will activate the already encrypted messaging system . So you can PM the listing owner before apply for a buy.
In rest it's pretty functional. If you can come with ideas for addition that would be awesome. I know developer is very open to ideas.
Activity: 826
I have to say I really like the wallet for this coin and I can see this coin being huge once the marketplace is up and running and hopefully has some anon feature to make the people selling things on there feel safe and secure about posting their items on the marketplace.  If they can accomplish that then I believe SLING is going to be a HUGE success!!! I gotta go buy more while it's still this cheap!!!! Peace mates Wink
The market is already fully functional.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Dumpers have backed off, I feel like confidence is rising. The presumably imminent spike could be biblical. Might have to dump a few other holdings to get my hands on more SLING  Tongue

Sync problems appear to be solved, here's the conf I'm using, which includes the recently posted seed node (wasn't functional without it)

Code:
addnode=104.47.160.204:30137
addnode=85.214.153.21:62741
addnode=108.250.162.155:56601
addnode=198.199.102.165:36296
addnode=86.184.152.123:30137
addnode=192.99.0.112:47933
addnode=67.215.12.46:38524
addnode=45.55.248.152:52157
addnode=74.120.220.250:37717
addnode=101.165.65.58:30137
addnode=120.146.238.104:50563
addnode=195.154.146.221:45765
addnode=131.72.138.250:41757
addnode=75.130.163.51:54260
addnode=94.226.187.230:65046
addnode=73.142.206.88:30137
addnode=135.23.141.125:64607
addnode=120.25.202.102:30137
addnode=12.39.176.125:30137
addnode=69.243.176.208:33104
addnode=76.21.127.86:30137
addnode=85.25.214.175:30137
addnode=178.33.126.221:30137
addnode=137.135.57.119:2600
addnode=62.210.5.167:37621
addnode=146.0.32.101:52124

MoonSoon.PNG
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Soon exchanges will need a license and users may need to pay membership fee. Insurance could become available on coin storage. This will happen across all exchanges. Once things settle we will see the biggest pumps we have ever seen as this will be real big corporations/banks buying for themselves, this is when the exchange regulation becomes real important because when you try to sell btc for $5k each the taxman will be expecting his share.
@NoobKidOnTheBlock

I think I understand why you were asking about pgpkey's maybe..  
for some kind of trust to be built so a seller can be somewhat "anonymously known" if that make sense?

I guess through the messaging address,  if a seller keeps the same contact address and people have done business with them before (thus trustable seller) then maybe that address could be more "remembered  / recognized"  - (all without revealing real life identities, of course)

If I remember correctly the dev said something about having anon id strings that would be correlated with listings so no impersonating / scam listings.

Yes that is what I meant because I've ordered a thing or two off the darkweb and I always remembered using PGP keys to send my address or any information like that because then the safety and security of knowing that only the seller with the Private PGP key could unlock the encoded message I sent made me feel safer ordering from that site ya know Wink
Activity: 660
Any love planned for the Mac wallet to integrate the messaging and other features?
legendary
@NoobKidOnTheBlock

I think I understand why you were asking about pgpkey's maybe..  
for some kind of trust to be built so a seller can be somewhat "anonymously known" if that make sense?

I guess through the messaging address,  if a seller keeps the same contact address and people have done business with them before (thus trustable seller) then maybe that address could be more "remembered  / recognized"  - (all without revealing real life identities, of course)

If I remember correctly the dev said something about having anon id strings that would be correlated with listings so no impersonating / scam listings.

In other words, as an example seller SVdd8sajXaz7hPUFNzmpArPTTLtqi14Dy4  , could be a great seller !  Funny if that's what we'll basically be called.

Activity: 812
Also can someone post their working .conf file for the SLING wallet? I need some nodes if anyone has any that I can add the this thing to help my wallet out Smiley Cheers

Glad you came around here. SLING it's bottomed, but ready to jump off. Nobody is selling anymore in high volume and people are waiting for dumps. That explain the low volume now. Cause people are waiting for some scared investor to wake up and dump. But to be honest the scared investors aren't anymore like it was past week. When it was mass dumped. Well that it's because Bobo the clown and Prometheus was involved in this at one point. But since they aren't anymore involved it makes this coin more safer to buy and not to expect a huge dump.

Also as for my understand, some PR in Dark Web will be made this week or following week.
Also can someone post their working .conf file for the SLING wallet? I need some nodes if anyone has any that I can add the this thing to help my wallet out Smiley Cheers

There's an i2p node at bottom of guide https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11386188 

and in OP there is some addnode's listed
Thanks mate Smiley
legendary

There's an i2p node at bottom of guide https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11386188 

and in OP there is some addnode's listed
decentralized anon market

you can put whatever you want to put on there.

Ya I just downloaded the wallet and it's syncing right now so I'm excited to check out this marketplace Smiley Do people use PGP keys to give addresses and such out for when ordering something off someone? I hope so because that would be the way to make sure that people listing "Not so Legal" products the security that they would like when dealing with people on there Smiley

There is an encrypted messaging system,  so you can communicate between buyer & seller.
And for transactions there is an escrow locking system.

I have provided brief overview / summary on how to use SlingRoad:

Right now the market is empty, but categories will dynamically appear based on the listings. When a seller accepts a buy request, they create a multisig address and fund it with a security deposit equal to the item price. The buyer escrow locks and also funds it with the item price, then the seller can request payment and the buyer can pay, which creates a transaction that spends the multisig funds to the seller.

That is cool!!! I can definitely see this coin going places once the marketplace is fully operational for sure then Smiley That's some handy work there Dev Smiley Also the wallet is pretty sick looking I must admit Wink Cheers off to buy some more SLING folks Wink
legendary
decentralized anon market

you can put whatever you want to put on there.

Ya I just downloaded the wallet and it's syncing right now so I'm excited to check out this marketplace Smiley Do people use PGP keys to give addresses and such out for when ordering something off someone? I hope so because that would be the way to make sure that people listing "Not so Legal" products the security that they would like when dealing with people on there Smiley

There is an encrypted messaging system,  so you can communicate between buyer & seller.
And for transactions there is an escrow locking system - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11397494

I have provided brief overview / summary on how to use SlingRoad:

Right now the market is empty, but categories will dynamically appear based on the listings. When a seller accepts a buy request, they create a multisig address and fund it with a security deposit equal to the item price. The buyer escrow locks and also funds it with the item price, then the seller can request payment and the buyer can pay, which creates a transaction that spends the multisig funds to the seller.

Pages:
Jump to: