Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 5. (Read 178758 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
looks like... have already a buy order placed, but people are still holding instead of dumping the Coin's.
Any Progress in Regards to the HTML Wallet?
I should have the HTML portions of the market UI and more RPC commands it needs completed this weekend. I am going to separate the HTML5 and the core like Twister. There will be a button or link in the Qt wallet that will open the HTML5 market UI.  Eventually, the entire wallet will be HTML5 but I want to release something soon.

Important Masternode Fix Released on Bitbucket.org https://bitbucket.org/dgslayer/sling/commits/ffe4e24251b28cad85c682aaf2c81051aab3fb2e
The payment enforcement date was set to the year 2046 (Linux 2428537599) in Sling's spork.h:
Code:
#define SPORK_1_MASTERNODE_PAYMENTS_ENFORCEMENT_DEFAULT       2428537599  
I changed it to 10/01/2015 (Linux 1443657600) :
Code:
#define SPORK_1_MASTERNODE_PAYMENTS_ENFORCEMENT_DEFAULT       1443657600

I am still investigating an issue reported with uneven payments connections for multiple masternodes running on one IPVPS.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014
Bittrex has a de-list warning again...
looks like... have already a buy order placed, but people are still holding instead of dumping the Coin's.
Any Progress in Regards to the HTML Wallet?
Bittrex has a de-list warning again...
Activity: 680
Merit: 255
Thanks...

I am trying to replicate.  I'll let you know what I find.

Easy to tell you program for a living.... Standard term at the office for me  Roll Eyes
Thanks for the reply,  from sling.conf;

maxconnections=100
rpcuser=myusernames
rpcpassword=mypasswords
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=#####
port=#####

gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
reservebalance=9999999
masternodeaddr=mypublicip:myport (same as port ##### above)
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=mykey

Same sling.conf for all nodes, aside from port, rpcport, masternodeaddr, and masternodeprivkey.  Same compiled daemon also, just renamed.
I am trying to replicate.  I'll let you know what I find.
Thanks for the reply,  from sling.conf;

maxconnections=100
rpcuser=myusernames
rpcpassword=mypasswords
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=#####
port=#####

gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
reservebalance=9999999
masternodeaddr=mypublicip:myport (same as port ##### above)
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=mykey

Same sling.conf for all nodes, aside from port, rpcport, masternodeaddr, and masternodeprivkey.  Same compiled daemon also, just renamed.
Hello all, how's it going?  Got a question for anyone that may have multiple daemons running on the same VPS.  I've been trying to get this right forever and burned a lot of $$ on VPSes
On the latest VPS, I have 2 instances running, different copies of slingd (slingd001, slingd002) and different datadirs (,SLING001, .SLING002)
On the first instance with port set to 30137, I currently have 28 connections
On the second instance with port set to 30136, 30137, and a bunch of others, I never get over 6 to 7 connections.
I've also tried the same on another VPS with 5 public IPs with the same result, using the different IPs and 30137 but different IPs, and different rpcport

On this last one, I haven't moved the 7331 sling over to start the masternode, I wanted to get the connections up first.
I've also remmed all addnode from the sling.config and deleted the peers.dat, with the same result, 6 - 7 connections

This is what I'm seeing in the debug.log for this particular 2nd node instance.

connect() to 117.104.129.187:30137 failed after select(): Connection refused
SetBestChain: new best= ....
ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED
CDarkSendPool::UpdateState() == 3 | 3
Successfully synced, asking for Masternode list and payment list
SetBestChain: new best=.....
keypool reserve 1
keypool return 1
SetBestChain: new best=....
connect() to 193.90.105.180:30137 failed after select(): No route to host
connect() to 89.222.233.222:30137 failed after select(): Connection refused
connect() to 108.61.122.121:30137 failed after select(): Connection refused
CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Checking inbound connection to ....
CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - not capable: Wallet is locked.
connected to self at ....., disconnecting
SetBestChain: new best=......

Thanks for any help

I want to consolidate my masternodes as well. 

By default, Sling is set to 8 maximum connections in net.cpp:
Code:
static const int MAX_OUTBOUND_CONNECTIONS = 8;

Did you increase maxconnections?
Hello all, how's it going?  Got a question for anyone that may have multiple daemons running on the same VPS.  I've been trying to get this right forever and burned a lot of $$ on VPSes
On the latest VPS, I have 2 instances running, different copies of slingd (slingd001, slingd002) and different datadirs (,SLING001, .SLING002)
On the first instance with port set to 30137, I currently have 28 connections
On the second instance with port set to 30136, 30137, and a bunch of others, I never get over 6 to 7 connections.
I've also tried the same on another VPS with 5 public IPs with the same result, using the different IPs and 30137 but different IPs, and different rpcport

On this last one, I haven't moved the 7331 sling over to start the masternode, I wanted to get the connections up first.
I've also remmed all addnode from the sling.config and deleted the peers.dat, with the same result, 6 - 7 connections

This is what I'm seeing in the debug.log for this particular 2nd node instance.

connect() to 117.104.129.187:30137 failed after select(): Connection refused
SetBestChain: new best= ....
keypool reserve 1
keypool return 1
connect() to 193.90.105.180:30137 failed after select(): No route to host
connect() to 89.222.233.222:30137 failed after select(): Connection refused
connect() to 108.61.122.121:30137 failed after select(): Connection refused
CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Checking inbound connection to ....
CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - not capable: Wallet is locked.
connected to self at ....., disconnecting

Thanks for any help
i would vote for Split Core, since you can leverage full capabilitys of the Browser, with an embedded browser this end up in a Mess.
I agree. It can be difficult to get the embedded browser to recognise all the needed resource files. Also, changing the HTML5 doesn't require a recompile with the split architecture. Any other votes or thoughts before I go this route?

This the the path to sling-html code: https://github.com/CryptoDJ/sling-html
sling-core will compile slingd with the JSON RPC methods needed for the new UI.
legendary
i would vote for Split Core, since you can leverage full capabilitys of the Browser, with an embedded browser this end up in a Mess.
I can't cross compile the Windows version on Linux because MXE doesn't support Qt's webkitwidgets. It can't be statically linked with webkitwidgets so I need to compile with dynamic linking so it will have multiple files instead of one .exe file like when compiling static.

So now I need to setup MinGW environments (32 and 64 bit) to compile the Windows version.

There are other ways to make this work without webkitwidgets but creating a JSON RCP core (Slingd) and an HTML5 portion that you run in any browser that calls the RPC via JavaScript. Twister (the decentralized Twitter http://twister.net.co/) uses this method.

Which option is better?

1) Embedded browser using webkitwidgets dynamically (like Shadowcoin's Qt wallet)
2) Split Core and HTML5 (like Twister)

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Sept 4th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Volume 0.02790864
I sent Bittrex an email letting them know Sling is still undergoing active development and is interesting because it is the first C++ based wallet with a decentralized market.

I do not see the de-listing warning any more on Bittrex. Either Sling met the average daily trading volume requirements or enough people asked them not to de-list it.

The Volume over te last 7 Days was 2 BTC, from my Point of view that's not even close to dead...

I am trying to recruit niitassin (he works on Crave) to work on Sling with me so we will have two active developers.
legendary
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Sept 4th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Volume 0.02790864
I sent Bittrex an email letting them know Sling is still undergoing active development and is interesting because it is the first C++ based wallet with a decentralized market.

I do not see the de-listing warning any more on Bittrex. Either Sling met the average daily trading volume requirements or enough people asked them not to de-list it.

The Volume over te last 7 Days was 2 BTC, from my Point of view that's not even close to dead...

Volume 0.02790864

Dev still active or is dead?
I am actively developing Sling. The major upgrade I am working on is a new HTML5 UI and then a rating system. The new UI should vastly improve the built in market.  I have access to the DG Slayer's Sling repo and have been dedicating 15-25 hours per week on this project.

This is a link to my LinkedIn profile (proof of developer): https://www.linkedin.com/pub/amir-abrams/56/563/b72?domainCountryName=&csrfToken=ajax%3A3638825021851332227

As you can see from LinkedIn, I have over 700 connections and over 200 skill endorsements. I wrote my first app in C when I worked for Harvard Medical School and I now direct medical informatics where I lead software development at LSU Health. I have written many client/server web apps used by hospitals and clinics for over a decade.

I think bitcoin will be a disruptive technology in healthcare one day. I plan to leverage the bitcoin core libs (P2P, decentralization, consensus, crypto, ...) for healthcare software. Patient privacy is a big concern yet over 67% of healthcare organizations get hacked and even more accidentally expose protected data.  

I think the client/server days are numbered and decentralized systems will take over.  Before I can utilize this technology and architect a novel healthcare system, I need to become a fluent decentralized system developer.  I selected Sling and Crave as projects to get me to speed in Bitcoin technology.
legendary
it's not dead, there is a new Client on the way which will be a gamechanger!
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Dev still active or is dead?
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's dead, trying to save from delisting is worthless.
legendary
if anyone plan to buy or sell Sling, do it now on Bittrex to save the coinlisting!
legendary

Volume 0.02790864

For the last 7 Days the minimum was met, lets hope that this continues to happen Wink

Pages:
Jump to: