Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 91. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

These dumps are funny because there isn't even much to dump from - this coin bottomed out at 3.5 - 4 k not much more than a week ago. There wasn't even any serious pump Smiley But - this is crypto. Let's wait and see what happens tomorrow.

right...fear is at an all time high and nearly anybody dumping now is dumping at loss.

My stop loss is 3k (which is unlikely). Losers are people who are afraid of losing.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Attention everyone. First off, everything is going as planned and a lot more is currently being developed. However, I had a crazy idea and I was wondering if the community would want to take a vote on this. This could be a first of its kind. I present to you the idea of a Crypto Masternode Tournament. How it works is simple; each masternode registered would be assigned a number. Each week, we will go to https://www.random.org/ and randomize a number.  The winning number associated with the masternode will win the total Stake % of that day. (1200 slings approx). You could call this the Weekly Sling lotto. Any input, ideas, thoughts or strategies to make this idea better, sharing them would be appreciated. If the vote does not pass the masternode tournament will not take place.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

These dumps are funny because there isn't even much to dump from - this coin bottomed out at 3.5 - 4 k not much more than a week ago. There wasn't even any serious pump Smiley But - this is crypto. Let's wait and see what happens tomorrow.

right...fear is at an all time high and nearly anybody dumping now is dumping at loss.
keep dumping

more walls are waiting

Activity: 1082
Merit: 505
A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.
when is marketplace release?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
keep dumping!! more walls are waiting to help people that want to bail right before slingroad release  Cool

http://media.giphy.com/media/oduOJLlEDsFBm/giphy.gif
People, get serious, 5 btc has been dumped so far since 6k and you are already making conspiracy theories??? And there is about 10 btc left to buy and it's back to 8k. Maybe it will drop more, but it does not mean it will not go back up to 10k or more soon. There are no whales in action atm, just some bored/ scared people. Making a freak show out of it is really ridiculous. If there is a real dump - you are welcome.
why do you think Crave and Sling have not much coins? the fewer the coin the easier it is to manipulate the value and pump hard!
they cant play this with alot of coin maybe a few years ago certainly not now, its so messed up even Whales get hurt because there is no action:))

Armageddon the bible is falling gonna be biblecle

Bullshit, everyone knows the number of coins does not matter as they have decimals. Armageddon - yeah, like Sling or any other alt was a matter of life and death Smiley
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
People, get serious, 5 btc has been dumped so far since 6k and you are already making conspiracy theories??? And there is about 10 btc left to buy and it's back to 8k. Maybe it will drop more, but it does not mean it will not go back up to 10k or more soon. There are no whales in action atm, just some bored/ scared people. Making a freak show out of it is really ridiculous. If there is a real dump - you are welcome.

do you even know how they function??? they absorb all the coins, they dont release it..
so that the only way to pump the value the whales have all the coins sheeps wanna buy but there are not much coins

why do you think Crave and Sling have not much coins? the fewer the coin the easier it is to manipulate the value and pump hard!
they cant play this with alot of coin maybe a few years ago certainly not now, its so messed up even Whales get hurt because there is no action:))

Armageddon the bible is falling gonna be biblecle
CryptoZilla
i going to get some Popcorn:)

Bob gone wild

CryptoZilla
LOL people can't cash out now... Dev and Bob dumping on them think about it who has sooo much stash?
i had 7% coin supply i Dumped.. hopefull the wall is there for you like it was for me:)
CryptoZilla
Activity: 812

I'm about to dump the remaining 150k sling thanks for the ride bobby

CLOAK IS ABOUT TO PUMP HARDD

JUST SAW ONE MARKET SCREENS AND SOME OTHER GOODIES IN IRC WITH CASH

Maybe One market is gonna appear tmrw? Can someone say beta ; )

You don't even OWN that much SLING. =)  Not in 100 years. But yes please do your imaginary dump.
And those who feel weak at their hands. Please dump now. Don't stay in agony. My hands are waiting.
legendary
Activity: 994
so much bullshit in this thread
+1, yeah, so boring and useless.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
so much bullshit in this thread
legendary
Activity: 994
@issie81 C'mon dude, i saw only 2.64 BTC dumped at this level.
Activity: 672
https://www.google.com/search?q=bobsurplus+scam&oq=bobsurplus+scam

BobSurplus is a scammer whom found his way into crypto. You guys must realize what is happening now.

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=131889

He has committed multiple criminal acts and will surely go to jail. he is trying to FUD and shift the blame to David, Bter. In reality, BOB is the Mastermind along with his evil partner Gekko..(APEXCOIN DEVELOPER)

Bob has been exploiting and destroying the crypto scene for many years now. He was behind the destruction of Stealth, Cloak, and consistently FUDS ShadowCoin. he has a team of ppl that fud shadow because it is against hondo. If you lost money and got scammed, it will lead back to Bob.

Bob is trying to make him the victim here. since when does a victim get 500 BTC from the whole deal....imagine that ..boohoo I got 500 BTC and I got scammed.

BTW... david is the main brain here.. he put the teams together... he got over 350M bay coins... not me.. I did get 500 btc off the top for my promotion. I did get some free bay coins which I have been dumping slowly since bayday.... I am not the only one to be gicen free coins though.. there are many others out there and when I get the time I'll be exposing this scam, run by a liar you all know as zimbeck.

Ohh boyyyy.. shiiiitssss about to get crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy!

Everything that he says cannot be trusted...he only follows the BTC and destroys everyone...even after getting 500 btc....bob says this. he says one thing but the other occurs. misdirection

I say the same shit... This is the wild west and not suitable for everyone... Truth be told, what I do is no different from what the big banks, brokerage firms, hedge funds, governments and federal reserve does daily. Market manipulation, back door deals, and a bit of misdirection  happens everyday on every trading front.

I really do wish the whole alt game died though.. Bitcoin is the only crypto we need. Fuck all the others!

lin is a dirty bastard... he still owes me btc that fucker.... and how the fuck can an exchange owner take part in this fraud...

fuck bter.. I will never use them again!

500 BTC is not enough. He wants more!

The wallet address for the 500 BTC is somewhere. Someone will post it.

He got 70 million BAY that he has been dumping below IPO price because it was all free...because he wants more BTC.

Bob is the criminal. He extorted Lin/Steven into stealing the ICO funds for himself instead of putting it towards development. He threatened to leak BTER's involvement if he did not get 500 btc. Bob is the criminal here and this is why you have been scammed. normal people will team up and work together. bob saw this as an opportunity to extort bter as this info if leak will be damaging for bter. he saw this to capitalize and get more bitcoin out of it.

in reality bob does not give a monkeys hairy ball over altcoins.. he thinks bitcoin is king. so he scams altcoins to get as much bitcoin as he can

Bob consistently said that Bitbay was not a group play and that he was a simple investor. What bullshit. This was a group play of his and he is the founder of Bitbay

Just real talk and fair warning. Bob has created these coins for a long time in hopes to continue to dupe new comers. It's clear the bag is out of the cat the market is gonna be dead and no one is gonna be selling shit on slingroad. Major darknet vendors won't give it the time of day
CryptoZilla
They dumped!!!
think of it no public testing Market? that is insane!!
Ninja launch it make it one little squeeze your BTCs:)

Looks like your getting Blowjob off Bob looking at the Picture?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Is this what crypto has become? (or has always been already, wth?)...WOW...20 yr olds going at it on the internet re. coins...sad state of affairs lol.
Pages:
Jump to: