Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 95. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Glad I held on through the drop Shocked

Me too. The volume is high, so is interest in the coin. Now I'm sure there is a lot of space ahead to grow.
Activity: 122
Glad I held on through the drop Shocked

Activity: 128
Wow, this recovery looks pretty impressive!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The suitcases I picked up under 50k are looking a bit more valuable eh? Bed time now children we will play tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Wow this coin took a hit from panic sellers. Probably be over 100k next week Cheesy
Nope... today or tomorrow we will hit that price.
Activity: 125
Wow this coin took a hit from panic sellers. Probably be over 100k next week Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
that was a nice shake shake, see you guys at the moon.
Activity: 476
Update:

Finishing up on SlingRoad, right now I am implementing something to improve security so that all the listing messages are cryptographically signed.

This way, any node on the network can validate that an accept or cancel message etc. is from the seller that made the listing.

SlingRoad is on schedule for release tomorrow the 7th May.
Please keep selling. I have been buying from 28 to 90 and I will continue Smiley.
Activity: 200
So often seems that the intensity of the FUD is approximately proportional to the apparent potential of a coin. If rival communities didn't feel threatened there'd be no trolling.
I still have none but atm I'm still gonna buy. Alts nowadays either seem nearly too good to be true or too boring to bother. SLING isn't boring and some altcoin successes will surprise us. As long as the dev maintains a consistent level of enthusiastic work on the project, I'm gonna give the benefit of the doubt; buy and hold.

anyone gonna bring those prices down to ~40k before I do so?  Tongue
Activity: 687
Merit: 502
Have fun holding Bobs bags..
Next bagholder stop: Viral
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
This coin must have Dev Jesus working on it.  Announced on 20th April and by 7th May they've got a fully working marketplace! 

I wonder why the other projects are taking months to develop their marketplaces when it is as easy as a few days work?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Update:

Finishing up on SlingRoad, right now I am implementing something to improve security so that all the listing messages are cryptographically signed.

This way, any node on the network can validate that an accept or cancel message etc. is from the seller that made the listing.

nice Cheesy , the value come back to da moon
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
So marketplace will be released tomorrow Smiley  Gosh, I can't wait!

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Update:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND THE SHAKEOUT OF THE CENTURY AWARD GOES TOOO :
lol u say top wallet increased in one of your tweets.even idiots know that top wallet is owned by trex .

The top wallet on the sling rich list is not bittrex
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND THE SHAKEOUT OF THE CENTURY AWARD GOES TOOO :
lol u say top wallet increased in one of your tweets.even idiots know that top wallet is owned by trex .
Activity: 275
Of course. Regardless, after careful deliberation I will share with you my strategy for sling. Take some notes

Pages:
Jump to: