Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 89. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Everyone thinking the same thing. Will there really be a release today? I think yes
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Again, for people who may want to mask their IP if selling "things" -

Example of how to setup Sing wallet with TOR:
Via command line parameters you get your tor proxy running and then tell the wallet to run through that proxy, only use the tor network, and give it a tor hidden service addnode.

e.g. like this:
Code:
./sling-qt -irc=0 -listen=0 -proxy=127.0.0.1:9060 -onlynet=Tor -connect=abcdefghijklmnop.onion &

I just wish I had some tor onions to add  Undecided

Id give you mine but my windows Tor MN kept disconnecting every hour. So I just turned it off  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Again, for people who may want to mask their IP if selling "things" -

Example of how to setup Sing wallet with TOR:
Via command line parameters you get your tor proxy running and then tell the wallet to run through that proxy, only use the tor network, and give it a tor hidden service addnode.

e.g. like this:
Code:
./sling-qt -irc=0 -listen=0 -proxy=127.0.0.1:9060 -onlynet=Tor -connect=abcdefghijklmnop.onion &

I just wish I had some tor onions to add  Undecided

legendary
Does anyone have a list of tor "addnodes" I could add to my .conf ?

I don't see any tor ones in the op.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Might be selling my flashed xbox 360 with like 200 burned games for 1.36 btc equivalent in SLING. Would any one be interested? Cant list all games but its a wide assortment. 120GB HDD would be a extra .14 btc in SLING. Just wondering.
legendary
I wonder what will be some of the first products available for sale.... Tongue

Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
legendary
Activity: 1008
Activity: 710
there will not be any market i am sorry to say guys just a tingling feeling i have in my left nut.

You might want to get that checked out.  Cheesy
legendary
there will not be any market i am sorry to say guys just a tingling feeling i have in my left nut.

That would be the squirrel climbing up your trousers.

Seriously, dude don't take poor investment advice from your nuts just because you've got an itch.

LoL  if you always listen to your testicles you might end up with kids and a life you don't want

lol

legendary
Activity: 1456

That would be the squirrel climbing up your trousers.

Seriously, dude don't take poor investment advice from your nuts just because you've got an itch.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Judging by some posts these last few pages, SLINGroad is up, running and people have taken their first deliveries.
Bought a few coins this morn, just a few hundred. Fingers crossed it's not all about to go pear shaped. Even if it does, this is more entertaining than playing the lottery.  Smiley
Activity: 128

Hope your left nut is wrong, we will see.
Activity: 182
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
Me too, and keeping my fingers crossed for the release. Sling looks really solid with the idea, website, graphics, roadmap etc. The dev seems enthusiastic and capable. If there aren't any major bumps, it can really be a success and not only overnight success
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
am watchin  Smiley

looks like a total scam lol

why choose such a high amount of coins for nodes if not for get rich quick schemes

Ponzi masternodes are ponzi  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
Wondering if someone can direct me to a good detailed step by step guide to setting up a SLING masternode? will tip. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: