Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 93. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Cut the fanboy shit already. Nobody here remembers the CLOAK fiasco and none of you know for sure slingroad won't be copy of cloak market beta and will probably p and d just like it

AFAIK cloak never released a market more than a whitepaper and graphics...did they have market beta?

didn't think anybody has ever released a decent user friendly decentralized market for an altcoin yet

i know Cloak coin very good also how suprising Bob was involved:)
my 18BTC investment turned up to 210BTC didnt sell got butthurt selling eventually at 20BTC
Everyone can clone coin and saying we will release Markets within 2 weeks, i didnt even read a Whitepaper on how the markets and the mechanism works.

There are tons of coins with way more experience and complete team and yet they fail to release the Markets.. i yet have to see a coin feature of Sling which is 100% new writen..
So why did i invest in it?, just for the ride.. nowadays its riding Wave i just don't want to fall deeper:)

Good luck all

Clone, not a clone - doesn't matter. All alts are a clone, this is what it boils down to. Slingroad is a fresh idea; if it works, it will create REAL demand for SLING. There already is such a market - Bithalo/ Blackhalo, but no anon built in, no masternodes and waaaaay to complicated to use. I hope Slingroad will impress with simplicity, that would be a unique selling point.

LOL, Are you kidding ? sling market gonna be based on bitmarket, ofc a copy cat of bitmarket http://voluntary.net/bitmarkets/ with some perfume to disguise the things, so nothing new here, this is the problem of sling, this coin is 100% hype. Right now whales are stuck here, because sling is not going anywhere.

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

lol u too are punk ass.first u fud sling then u side with it.ur full of shit.no doubt u keep losing on ur trades.

If your FUD made you dump your SLING cheap my mission was completed. Thanks !
I didn't FUD'ed I was just enjoying the slaughter of the weak hands. Of the sheeps Smiley)

Activity: 128
Cut the fanboy shit already. Nobody here remembers the CLOAK fiasco and none of you know for sure slingroad won't be copy of cloak market beta and will probably p and d just like it

AFAIK cloak never released a market more than a whitepaper and graphics...did they have market beta?

didn't think anybody has ever released a decent user friendly decentralized market for an altcoin yet

my 18BTC investment turned up to 210BTC didnt sell got butthurt selling eventually at 20BTC
Everyone can clone coin and saying we will release Markets within 2 weeks, i didnt even read a Whitepaper on how the markets and the mechanism works.

There are tons of coins with way more experience and complete team and yet they fail to release the Markets.. i yet have to see a coin feature of Sling which is 100% new writen..
So why did i invest in it?, just for the ride.. nowadays its riding Wave i just don't want to fall deeper:)

Good luck all

Clone, not a clone - doesn't matter. All alts are a clone, this is what it boils down to. Slingroad is a fresh idea; if it works, it will create REAL demand for SLING. There already is such a market - Bithalo/ Blackhalo, but no anon built in, no masternodes and waaaaay to complicated to use. I hope Slingroad will impress with simplicity, that would be a unique selling point.
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla

Good luck all

In simpler more succint summary of your post: you don't know how to trade

hmm Cloak was my first real investment so sorry that i know each asshole on the market.. if it werent for Bob Cloak would be in top5 Marktcap
i spotted a coin which was low profile and made it up to 10mil cap, so it was a good lesson... yeah...i like to invest and i go usually all in, note taken its not the best stragedy
but i envolv also:)
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Good morning FUDers and crybabies, shall we begin the fun?
lol everyday u say fun begains lol.ur only pissing ur rep.

Please reference what you say my troll. First you claimed that I said buy pressure was heavy yesterday - I said the opposite of this and quoted by post as well. Next you say that the top wallet on the rich list is bittrex in a condescending manner - a claim I have refuted. And now you say "everyday u say fun begains lol.". Look down my posts to see that this is the first day I have said that the fun will begin. Kindly fuck off now you illiterate penny trader Kiss

http://i.giphy.com/3oEduPLmG4jUbxKxYQ.gif

Well said.
lol u too are punk ass.first u fud sling then u side with it.ur full of shit.no doubt u keep losing on ur trades.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Good luck all

In simpler more succint summary of your post: you don't know how to trade
Activity: 128
Picture of a typical sling investor

A big carnage is coming...

Bob is dumping slowly, when he has finished with that, the carnage will be big, I made 5 btc here, thank you fellas.  Grin

I beg to differ, the chart and the market are looking bloody healthy at the moment to me... Generally, buywalls don't mean much. Huge buywalls near the price most often mean an incoming dump. It's about people not willing to sell at a price lower than X and people wanting to buy a little higher - this is healthy growth. Buywalls may or may not come later on, as well as they can easily be pulled down...
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla

Good luck all
Activity: 134
Picture of a typical sling investor

A big carnage is coming...

Bob is dumping slowly, when he has finished with that, the carnage will be big, I made 5 btc here, thank you fellas.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Update:

Finishing up on SlingRoad, right now I am implementing something to improve security so that all the listing messages are cryptographically signed.

This way, any node on the network can validate that an accept or cancel message etc. is from the seller that made the listing.

SlingRoad is on schedule for release tomorrow the 7th May.

This x100
Activity: 14
Update:

Finishing up on SlingRoad, right now I am implementing something to improve security so that all the listing messages are cryptographically signed.

This way, any node on the network can validate that an accept or cancel message etc. is from the seller that made the listing.

SlingRoad is on schedule for release tomorrow the 7th May.

Please reference what you say my troll. First you claimed that I said buy pressure was heavy yesterday - I said the opposite of this and quoted by post as well. Next you say that the top wallet on the rich list is bittrex in a condescending manner - a claim I have refuted. And now you say "everyday u say fun begains lol.". Look down my posts to see that this is the first day I have said that the fun will begin. Kindly fuck off now you illiterate penny trader Kiss
Activity: 28

Activity: 275
Activity: 22
 Grin got some more cheap coinz in the dumpage Grin

I HEART YOU DUMPA
Activity: 39
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
If I compile the wallet from source, and use the daemon (slingd), will it stake coins for me, or is it just for masternodes?
Yeah, you can stake with a daemon.  Daemon has all of the same features as the graphical wallet, but without the graphical wallet. Wink
Activity: 42
If I compile the wallet from source, and use the daemon (slingd), will it stake coins for me, or is it just for masternodes?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

and it was me who dropped the 39k coin and took hit to 40k..

Good luck all don't buy on the way up:)

The day before the market is released  Huh

Good luck
Issie81 - have great time weeping yourself to sleep!  Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: