Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed - page 57. (Read 65845 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
How many hours left? I am waiting on my btc deposit

you where on time ?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
SMAC team - you have your money from the people, don't let the crypto-world down like so many other countless shit/scam coins.  this means with regard to development and price dumping (we know you can't control what people do with their coins though).  I'd suggest consistent updates re. everything going on at least once per week (better if more often even) on here and twitter.

Sincerely,

Hopefully not future-bagholders.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I smell 20,000 sats Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crowdfunding was a success apparently. Now see if everything was placed will leave the paper.
legendary
Activity: 1288
How much was sold?

This can be like a lot of those ICO on Bittrex, flying high in the beginning for the first few weeks and then going back close to ICO price.

As I remember smth about 550k coins were sold. In the first month approx. 30% inflation is expected due to PoS rewards, if everyone stakes, roughly 720k coin supply after 1st month theoretically, but much less in practice.
If the entire network compoundly stakes the coins, there would be 1,97M max after first month.

Isn't 365% interest yearly? If so, then 1% per day.

This... From dev!

Dev, can you please explain the math to me on this POS of yours?

PoS Variable Interest (from last PoW block):
Month 1: 365% Interest (< 30 block days)
Month 2: 100% Interest (31-60 block days)
Month 3: 25% Interest (61 - 90 block days)

If I buy 1000 coins, how many will I have after the third month?

rough estimate your coins are ages and you stake all the time

1000 start
1300 after month 1
1400 after month 2
1420 after month 3

Can look at daily compounded interest calculators for rough estimates but remember PoS is based on coin age so it's not exact.

We won't see even 1mlj coins around.
Activity: 154
How much was sold?

This can be like a lot of those ICO on Bittrex, flying high in the beginning for the first few weeks and then going back close to ICO price.

As I remember smth about 550k coins were sold. In the first month approx. 30% inflation is expected due to PoS rewards, if everyone stakes, roughly 720k coin supply after 1st month theoretically, but much less in practice.
If the entire network compoundly stakes the coins, there would be 1,97M max after first month.
legendary
How much was sold?

Activity: 925

And it will be like that, flying hiiiigh in the first few weeks and then even higher when devs' objectives start becoming reality.
legendary
How much was sold?

legendary
I wont wonder if SMAC will hit 0.01 price.
legendary

The crap is GRID!

This one at least has a normal thread and speaking dev team.

Remember what was the GRID market cap days ago.

I like the coins idea.... so certainly expect something nice here.
legendary

The crap is GRID!

This one at least has a normal thread and speaking dev team.

Remember what was the GRID market cap days ago.

legendary
Long hours of waiting in quee Cheesy
Activity: 126
©
I would personally like to thank all of you for your support in this project, we wouldn't have been able to start without you.  In the coming days, the SMAC Team will keep you updated on dates of importance, progress, and more.  I truly believe (as do MANY others) that Social-Media Marketing will become companies' go-to choice for quick, directed marketing.  I'm glad to be on this journey with all of you, let's dive into this lucrative industry.

Michael Evancoe, Co-Founder.  Please contact me with any questions regarding Social-Media Marketing, I'll be happy to help!

Thanks. Let's trade 10x
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
reality overcomes
will hit x2 instantly and only time will tell totally crap or not
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I would personally like to thank all of you for your support in this project, we wouldn't have been able to start without you.  In the coming days, the SMAC Team will keep you updated on dates of importance, progress, and more.  I truly believe (as do MANY others) that Social-Media Marketing will become companies' go-to choice for quick, directed marketing.  I'm glad to be on this journey with all of you, let's dive into this lucrative industry.

Michael Evancoe, Co-Founder.  Please contact me with any questions regarding Social-Media Marketing, I'll be happy to help!
©
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
ICO crap!  Grin
©
How many hours left again? My btc deposit is kinda stopped Sad
Pages:
Jump to: