Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed - page 58. (Read 65845 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
How many hours left? I am waiting on my btc deposit

2 hours

whyn crowdfund ends in 1 hr  in the title

Bitcoin please faster.

Please update, how many hours left? again?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

2 hours
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I will  take some one.. Smiley
yeah unreal...yesterday no action at all..today it launched like a rocket...
Activity: 310
Awesome support. Thanks to everyone so far. We are so close to the 55 BTC goal.
Lots of credit to owl for that one as well. Really spearheaded that development and getting it moving along after a lot of drama with old dev.

And from a guy that was heavily associated with MZC when they lied about it being the official currency for the tribe. Pump and dump, 18k crashed to under 100 sats.
Like MZC, just a "beautiful" story that won't last.

Not here to defend boxxy but the tribe actually has now endorsed Maza and voted on the passage to support its further development over a month ago. Just because alot of white middle-class crypto nerds in their parents basement weren't privy to the backroom tribal politics that derailed the project early on didn't mean Payu lied, and considering the coin wasn't even noticed for 3 months in until the AUR scam sent every pump group looking for a "country coin" to hype and pump doesn't mean he should be blamed for the tulip mania either.

I noticed not one single cryptotard ever gave Potcoin drama for claiming to be the "The Official Cannabis Cryptocurrency" by the way. Payu has been working his ass off washing dishes, paying his own way to travel across country promoting and supporting his coin even when it was sitting at an almost worthless 16 satoshi for over a year and the work paid off when the Lakota's corrupt president was voted out and a new administration brought in who is more favorable to the project now. His project is more noble than 95% of the crap projects on this forum which are only designed to steal your money.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

And from a guy that was heavily associated with MZC when they lied about it being the official currency for the tribe. Pump and dump, 18k crashed to under 100 sats.
Like MZC, just a "beautiful" story that won't last.

Not here to defend boxxy but the tribe actually has now endorsed Maza and voted on the passage to support its further development over a month ago. Just because alot of white middle-class crypto nerds in their parents basement weren't privy to the backroom tribal politics that derailed the project early on didn't mean Payu lied, and considering the coin wasn't even noticed for 3 months in until the AUR scam sent every pump group looking for a "country coin" to hype and pump doesn't mean he should be blamed for the tulip mania either.

I noticed not one single cryptotard ever gave Potcoin drama for claiming to be the "The Official Cannabis Cryptocurrency" by the way. Payu has been working his ass off washing dishes, paying his own way to travel across country promoting and supporting his coin even when it was sitting at an almost worthless 16 satoshi for over a year and the work paid off when the Lakota's corrupt president was voted out and a new administration brought in who is more favorable to the project now. His project is more noble than 95% of the crap projects on this forum which are only designed to steal your money.
I just bought a few coins... Cheesy

hehe seeing you all over the place Smiley

How long till ICO is finished? You know that i love ICO Cheesy

hehe yeah im starting to like it too, you must have a big pile of btc 😁

ico will last for about 9 hours..
legendary
Activity: 1120

How long till ICO is finished? You know that i love ICO Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1120
Yea target is hit. ICO is a success for the minimum. We still are hoping for a run up to the 55 for the project full goal in the last 10 hours!

Yeah still some hours left so there will probably be some late investors as its now on page 1 on bittrex.

Well whatever happens, concrats for now  Grin
Yea target is hit. ICO is a success for the minimum. We still are hoping for a run up to the 55 for the project full goal in the last 10 hours!
Wow, target already has been reached. Its a GO!!
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Things sure are picking up  Wink
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Starting to look promissing!

11 hours left, about 5btc to go!!

Would be great if there wont be too much btc invested hehe as the total coins will be at best if the ico sells about 30-35btc
The more we sell the bigger the buy backs.

Hehe ok, well its going prety fast now...seems its only a matter of time now before we reach the minimum of 30btc.

Are you devs buying in as well?
NO we are not.  Will purchase once it hits exchange.

Would be great if there wont be too much btc invested hehe as the total coins will be at best if the ico sells about 30-35btc
The more we sell the bigger the buy backs.

Hehe ok, well its going prety fast now...seems its only a matter of time now before we reach the minimum of 30btc.

Are you devs buying in as well?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

The more we sell the bigger the buy backs will be.

Pages:
Jump to: