Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed - page 56. (Read 65845 times)

legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
BTC-SMAC disabled on trex... why?

Its disabled during the 3 day hold period once the ICO ended usually how all the ICOs they host goes.

Yes yes, i  understand Wink
read my previous comment Wink
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

Its disabled during the 3 day hold period once the ICO ended usually how all the ICOs they host goes.
legendary

"The crowdfund will run for approximately 7 days beginning Feb 18th, 2015 at 18:00:00 PST and ending on Feb 25th, 2015 at 23:59:59 PST."

Sorry to all, i'm lost this... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
legendary
I wont wonder if SMAC will hit 0.01 price.

Dreaming does not cost anything ...
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
What time the market is gonna be opened in Trex?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Sorry for delay we have been very busy  getting everything ready for launch with that being said here is an update. We are finalizing  getting infrastructure ready. We have a hold period with Trex and wallets are coming Sunday with pool for anyone who wants to get in on the pool.

Great thanks for this update! As you might noticed its highly important to keep everyone updated. Lots of scams in cryptoworld so people get scared fast  Smiley
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Sorry for delay we have been very busy  getting everything ready for launch with that being said here is an update. We are finalizing  getting infrastructure ready. We have a hold period with Trex and wallets are coming Sunday with pool for anyone who wants to get in on the pool.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
@smac devs

I know you are really busy getting things started, but it would be nice if you would share with us what we can expect. A daily update would be very nice. Offcourse i understand you cant share everything, but for investors/fans its just nice to see when you guys are more active here.

It will not only bring extra trust but will probably also attract new investors.

After ICO no update here also in their twitter
Activity: 260
Merit: 251
I'm in. ready to sell @0.01
@smac devs

I know you are really busy getting things started, but it would be nice if you would share with us what we can expect. A daily update would be very nice. Offcourse i understand you cant share everything, but for investors/fans its just nice to see when you guys are more active here.

It will not only bring extra trust but will probably also attract new investors.
©
sell smacc at least 0.01 btc,  Grin

I see that the floor is 0.01 Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
When will trading begin?
Activity: 924
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
sell smacc at least 0.01 btc,  Grin
©
Any update?
they said coming days will come with some announcements...looking at his last post it will be somewhere this weekend...he did say saturday but changed to sunday now i see Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
©
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Activity: 925
When will be the wallet available?