Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 158. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
I am not very high tech with wallets..Can someone give me the complete instructions on how to sync the wallet to stake the coins please? Smiley..It's time even women like me grow some balls.  Grin Grin

Deposit to wallet, keep the client running, and in 24 hours you'll be staking more balls than you know what to do with  Kiss

Yeah about time this girl grew some balls.. Just bought my first ones POLO..Can I keep adding to them will they stake after 24 hours too if I add new balls?

Yup, keep adding them.  Just watch out for the transfer fee.  So make sure you have as many as your planning to get for the day, before you send them to your wallet. 
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am not very high tech with wallets..Can someone give me the complete instructions on how to sync the wallet to stake the coins please? Smiley..It's time even women like me grow some balls.  Grin Grin

Deposit to wallet, keep the client running, and in 24 hours you'll be staking more balls than you know what to do with  Kiss

Yeah about time this girl grew some balls.. Just bought my first ones POLO..Can I keep adding to them will they stake after 24 hours too if I add new balls?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
anyone the windows wallet download link keeps droping out  Angry

as i post it decides to work Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1007
Hi i am new here, i believe this coin has great potential. i have 2 questions. i got my balls in my wallet  Wink for 24 hours now but wallet was not online all the time and it has not yet staked. i am at 25 hours now. for my first stake to occur the wallet needs to be online 24 hours the first time? and generally speaking the wallet needs to be online 24/7 365 to stake correctly?

No, But now you must be online to actually stake.  The time is based on the transaction time.  So once the coins are in your wallet, you can be offline as they mature, and then go online to actually stake. 

So now that you are close, leave it online and get some balls. 
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
anyone got a link to a working windows download
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Hi i am new here, i believe this coin has great potential. i have 2 questions. i got my balls in my wallet  Wink for 24 hours now but wallet was not online all the time and it has not yet staked. i am at 25 hours now. for my first stake to occur the wallet needs to be online 24 hours the first time? and generally speaking the wallet needs to be online 24/7 365 to stake correctly?
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
BALLS multipool is up at: http://thepool.pw/BALLS/

Please refer to the how to page for usage information

Nice I'm in!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
What is the total coin supply of Snowballs ?

Currently: "moneysupply" : 1281857.45452200,
Activity: 476
What is the total coin supply of Snowballs ?
Activity: 364
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
Why do they hate on POS coins?

they (bittrex) do not hate coins PoS, because there too Truckcoin (200% PoS!) .. but not yet entered into poloniex.

only a matter of time, they will put it too ..

oh yes, I have bought a few snowballs .. now I have a great coin collection PoS .. Truckcoin (TRK 200% PoS), Hyperstake (HYP 750% PoS), and now Snowballs (BALLS 5000% PoS) .. I love it ..  Grin  Grin
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am not very high tech with wallets..Can someone give me the complete instructions on how to sync the wallet to stake the coins please? Smiley..It's time even women like me grow some balls.  Grin Grin
legendary
Gimme some nodes please.

Shouldn't need any, but the IP tripppn posted is one of the seednodes so that should get you a ton more
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Gimme some nodes please.
legendary
Decent volume again today. Buy support building, price holding steady. We are still under the anticipated total network money supply for today
legendary
24hrs is nothing.. where's the incentive to hold ? :-p

Send coins somewhere and you'll see why you don't want to  Wink

It resets the staking timer doesn't it?

Yes, but I meant as a reply to his question on incentive to hold
legendary
Activity: 1050
24hrs is nothing.. where's the incentive to hold ? :-p