Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 16. (Read 257472 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Just so everyone knows, we are less than 20,000 blocks out from the fork now. This is the final wave of high PoS blocks before we switch to timestamp-based rewards (cross your fingers it doesn't break because nobody has attempted anything like this before)
legendary
Spots, you do need to learn how to interact with people a bit more kindly. We are your community, have all brought into your 'experiments' and are just wanting some clarity on what's being developed behind the scenes. I appreciate you have a life to lead, I don't think anyone expects news on a daily basis, I just think people want something to be excited and to get others excited about...a reason to buy too.

Feel free to delete this if you want, but at least ull have read what I suspect everyone feels before you do!

Pinkman

My attitude and style has not wavered for the last 2 years being here. I've made a lot of friends and even more enemies, but I don't really care. If you don't like it, move along, because it's not going to change  Wink
legendary
Yep, time to start deleting worthless drivel. Everyone here sees the same charts you do. We know the situation

Dude, Deleting my posts?

C'mon.  not cool.

Stop being a pessimistic waste of bandwith, then

I was being realistic.  the sell walls are becoming overwhelming, and we still have another wave of hyper-inflation to go.  I simply stated that the coin will not be bought into without some truly groundbreaking innovations from the dev team.  Having some dude post "5 sats soon" is far less contributory to the discourse in this thread.  

Then let's assume I'm doing nothing, have disappeared, and the coin is dead. Will you just dump now and go away already?

My initial investment is so small, it does not really matter, so I just stake away.  If I can get out at 1 sat, I'll be thrilled, 2 sats and I'll be ecstatic, 5 and I'll eat a hat and live-stream it.  I honestly do hope the coin goes up, I just don't see how it happens.

I heard when I leave posts like this saying how it will never go up, it makes new people really want to buy it. Smart move

If you are here this often over a small investment, I'm glad you didn't buy more
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Spots, you do need to learn how to interact with people a bit more kindly. We are your community, have all brought into your 'experiments' and are just wanting some clarity on what's being developed behind the scenes. I appreciate you have a life to lead, I don't think anyone expects news on a daily basis, I just think people want something to be excited and to get others excited about...a reason to buy too.

Feel free to delete this if you want, but at least ull have read what I suspect everyone feels before you do!

Pinkman
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Yep, time to start deleting worthless drivel. Everyone here sees the same charts you do. We know the situation

Dude, Deleting my posts?

C'mon.  not cool.

I was being realistic.  the sell walls are becoming overwhelming, and we still have another wave of hyper-inflation to go.  I simply stated that the coin will not be bought into without some truly groundbreaking innovations from the dev team.  Having some dude post "5 sats soon" is far less contributory to the discourse in this thread.  

Then let's assume I'm doing nothing, have disappeared, and the coin is dead. Will you just dump now and go away already?

My initial investment is so small, it does not really matter, so I just stake away.  If I can get out at 1 sat, I'll be thrilled, 2 sats and I'll be ecstatic, 5 and I'll eat a hat and live-stream it.  I honestly do hope the coin goes up, I just don't see how it happens.
legendary

Dude, Deleting my posts?

C'mon.  not cool.

Dude, Deleting my posts?

C'mon.  not cool.

Activity: 826
Merit: 255
i have v2.0.1.0 no stuck

You will be soon if you're not on 2.0.2

for what? After all, no one ever buys;] I have this so that I can give out to homeless dogs

Ok, then stay on 2.0.1 and stake on your own fork. Works for me with the way you talk anyway

@iGotSpots please tell me if my wallet is ok

version" : "v2.0.2.0-unk-beta

Thank you very much!

You're good and will be all set for the fork at block 360k, nothing else you need to do  Wink
Thank you very much and good luck in all your projects!
legendary

Dude, Deleting my posts?

C'mon.  not cool.

Dude, Deleting my posts?

C'mon.  not cool.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1399
Merit: 1004
northern exposure
If you look up we have 3 people who have wallets stuck. Any idea what we could do ?

Can't reproduce. I synced a fresh machine from scratch last night to see if there were issues and woke up to it fully synced (no addnodes or conf file at all)

everything was going fine untill today, today i open my wallet and im stuck.

No addnodes or config file at all, so something happend.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
BALLS needs a whales attention.. pushing it up to page 1 on bittrex is what is needed!
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
If you look up we have 3 people who have wallets stuck. Any idea what we could do ?

Can't reproduce. I synced a fresh machine from scratch last night to see if there were issues and woke up to it fully synced (no addnodes or conf file at all)

What happens if i reinstall the wallet, would i loose the staked coins ?

I have some stakes that are confirmed and some that are not yet confirmed. If i was to reinstall the wallet, would i loose something ? (95% of my coins are under stake)

Coins are stored on the blockchain, not the wallet. The wallet only proves you own the addresses in the receive tab. You can use the same wallet.dat after a fresh resync, or you can dump all your private keys and import them into a fresh wallet

Ill give it a try and see what happens. Thank you!
legendary

I have some stakes that are confirmed and some that are not yet confirmed. If i was to reinstall the wallet, would i loose something ? (95% of my coins are under stake)

Coins are stored on the blockchain, not the wallet. The wallet only proves you own the addresses in the receive tab. You can use the same wallet.dat after a fresh resync, or you can dump all your private keys and import them into a fresh wallet
legendary

legendary

legendary
legendary
i have v2.0.1.0 no stuck

for what? After all, no one ever buys;] I have this so that I can give out to homeless dogs

Ok, then stay on 2.0.1 and stake on your own fork. Works for me with the way you talk anyway

Thank you very much!

You're good and will be all set for the fork at block 360k, nothing else you need to do  Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
i have v2.0.1.0 no stuck

Thank you very much!
Pages:
Jump to: