Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 19. (Read 257473 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I have not staked in 5 days now.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hopefully all your coins are there, illusionrider, and it was just some weird hiccup.
legendary
Just because your in different places doesn't mean you don't have the same trojan, virus, or hacker for that matter. As for your transaction details the picture show something happened  but really does noting else for us. Post the transaction details. It should be similar to this...

Code:
Date: 4/3/2015 07:28
To: TT7aAJwzEe9oJcBmhSnejo8cfNZmNHusbL (yours, label: exchange withdraw 01)
Credit: 7031513.78542 10k
Net amount: +7031513.78542 10k
Transaction ID: 3548f7f9b7b54e3b03ecbfcf33r59ddfc9a6be0cc061026b9x9209ad633735dc

This isn't a real transaction just an example of what you should post.

Hover over the transaction and right click, you should see "Details", click that and then copy and paste it here.

Thanks so much leroyjankins!! Now I did the same as you told me to from the last post, cos I got my backup now I'm using that to restore my balls now it says "Please do not create new transactions until it is synced" I'm not sure will it come back or not but I'll wait for that, and after it is synced, if it still not ok I might ask you more for what to do next thank you so much for trying to help me, I deeply appreciate that.

Coins are stored on the blockchain, not your wallet.dat - As long as you have the addresses you sent coins to showing in your Receive tab, you will have the correct balance when you get synced up and see the blue check
Activity: 103
Just because your in different places doesn't mean you don't have the same trojan, virus, or hacker for that matter. As for your transaction details the picture show something happened  but really does noting else for us. Post the transaction details. It should be similar to this...

Code:
Transaction ID: 3548f7f9b7b54e3b03ecbfcf33r59ddfc9a6be0cc061026b9x9209ad633735dc

Hover over the transaction and right click, you should see "Details", click that and then copy and paste it here.

Thanks so much leroyjankins!! Now I did the same as you told me to from the last post, cos I got my backup now I'm using that to restore my balls now it says "Please do not create new transactions until it is synced" I'm not sure will it come back or not but I'll wait for that, and after it is synced, if it still not ok I might ask you more for what to do next thank you so much for trying to help me, I deeply appreciate that.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
The teardrops are back.

Even the Qt is crying about the sell wall now  Wink
Indeed it is! I saw some kind of a spike, with 60 mil weight it told me next expected stake is 16450 days away lol. The weight of network  toke up 2 lines on the popup message. But seems back to normal again
legendary
The teardrops are back.

Even the Qt is crying about the sell wall now  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
legendary
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Anyone wanna buy my balls? 1/2 a sat 1 billion available
Just because your in different places doesn't mean you don't have the same trojan, virus, or hacker for that matter. As for your transaction details the picture show something happened  but really does noting else for us. Post the transaction details. It should be similar to this...

Code:

Post the transaction details, illusionrider.

It is weird that the negative amount shows up like a stake instead of a withdraw. I would definitely suggest you start checking for malicious software on your system. I'd also suggest you backup your wallet.dat and download the a fresh copy of the new wallet from page 1 of this thread. Hopefully that's where you got the current wallet you are running. As drays said it could be a withdraw via RPC. Seems kinda odd though that only you are reporting this,  and you said your brother has the same issue? Sounds like the problem is most likely "Local".

I would like to also make a suggestion though. If you want help, calm down and ask nicely. Don't demand and scream and yell. There are a lot of people here that are willing to help if you just ask nicely.

I have already made the back up, but I can't find this "a fresh copy of the new wallet from page 1 of this thread" can somebody give me a link to that please!!

Here's my transaction, it said "mint by stake" but It's been taken instead of, what happens??
http://www84.zippyshare.com/v/xqrkqfHl/file.html

And this thing happened to my brother's also and we stay different place, how could it be?
Post the transaction details, illusionrider.

It is weird that the negative amount shows up like a stake instead of a withdraw. I would definitely suggest you start checking for malicious software on your system. I'd also suggest you backup your wallet.dat and download the a fresh copy of the new wallet from page 1 of this thread. Hopefully that's where you got the current wallet you are running. As drays said it could be a withdraw via RPC. Seems kinda odd though that only you are reporting this,  and you said your brother has the same issue? Sounds like the problem is most likely "Local".

I would like to also make a suggestion though. If you want help, calm down and ask nicely. Don't demand and scream and yell. There are a lot of people here that are willing to help if you just ask nicely.
legendary
Merit: 1073
What do you mean? that would come back to my account later on? but why my brother's has gone completely no return up to now, can you explain this!!

Do getinfo

That means Can not help Can not do anything!! Lost is just Lost!! is that right?
and no ones here can tell me also what to do!!  

Here is the picture, so that everyone can see this!!
http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/XAxg2GXl/file.html

Looks like indeed there was a transaction out. You want to tell that you did not do this transaction of 764mil coins? If you were not the one who did that, maybe you have a Trojan, or maybe the RPC port on your wallet is open to external world, and somebody just used that to initiate a transaction.

In the "Transactions" tab you should see the transaction ID, you can look for that ID in block explorer (http://balls.blockexplorer.cc/).
What do you mean? that would come back to my account later on? but why my brother's has gone completely no return up to now, can you explain this!!

Do getinfo

That means Can not help Can not do anything!! Lost is just Lost!! is that right?

Paste your getinfo

Ok got it now!! here's my getinfo
http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/zX8aik5r/file.html
And what to do next?
legendary

Do getinfo

Paste your getinfo

Do getinfo

Do getinfo

legendary
I would expect another new set of markets to be opening up fairly soon for BALLS
legendary

Do getinfo
Pages:
Jump to: