Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 13. (Read 257472 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
No problem, glad it's fixed

is the exchange site down? i get an error when i click the link Sad
do you mean https://btcpool.exchange

Yeah I can't access balls market,maybe they fixing it sent them a message as well..I found over 5 million balls in my Hubby's POLO account LOL just sent them home to stake..started with 5 million balls and now got 33 million it's nice..so what will happen exactly at block 360k?
Exchange is fixed
We deployed a lot of new code today
And the market sort update did not want to play so that part was rolled back.

We welcome any feedback as this your exchange as well

Thanks
Paul
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
I have a question about the amount of blocks we will get per day. I saw somewhere it was was mentioned 2990 or something per day.
Example: 04.07 -> 04.08 should be around the set amount 2990 bocks ? (24h period) ?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

do you mean https://btcpool.exchange

Yeah I can't access balls market,maybe they fixing it sent them a message as well..I found over 5 million balls in my Hubby's POLO account LOL just sent them home to stake..started with 5 million balls and now got 33 million it's nice..so what will happen exactly at block 360k?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
Activity: 471
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
@Spots,
Hey dude, it's now all fine as I tried to enter repairwallet in the debug window and it worked, my whole balance is back into the wallet now...
Very much happy due to this... Smiley
Thanks a lot and sorry for bothering you this much... I hope this never happens again... Wink

That was the first thing I advised

Yes I know, but I was doing it all wrong, as I created a shortcut and added -repairwallet after the Balls-Qt.exe" Location...
This time, I thought to try it out in the wallet itself, so I opened debug window and did it, and it went successfully...
Sorry once again and thanks a lot Spots... Smiley
legendary
@Spots,
Hey dude, it's now all fine as I tried to enter repairwallet in the debug window and it worked, my whole balance is back into the wallet now...
Thanks a lot and sorry for bothering you this much... I hope this never happens again... Wink

That was the first thing I advised
legendary
@Spots,
legendary
So you had a block stake, and it was generated, but not accepted?

Is that the whole issue? If so, that's just an orphan

Those two that are generated, but not accepted, are the ones that staked for a larger amount the next day. That's why one was 6xxxxx and one was 8xxxx, because it took much longer to stake. You are aware orphans don't stack...?

I know orphans don't stake, but then, my balance should have been >130M if you see my balance taken to stake that 160M amount...
Where are the coins gone???

EDIT: And yes, its version is v2.0.2.0-unk-beta...

Also, you can clearly see the difference between the balance in my wallet and balance being shown at the block explorer...
legendary
So you had a block stake, and it was generated, but not accepted?

Is that the whole issue? If so, that's just an orphan

Those two that are generated, but not accepted, are the ones that staked for a larger amount the next day. That's why one was 6xxxxx and one was 8xxxx, because it took much longer to stake. You are aware orphans don't stack...?
legendary
That sent transaction shows you sent them somewhere. The balance seems correct after that is deducted

So, you mean that I lost everything???
Come on Sir, please check all the transactions and tally each of them, I sent 95000006.40 to a person who accidentally sent me 100443633.00 as he asked me to put 5% of that amount with me for my honesty and send him the remaining amount...

@Spots, if you want, I can just send you all the PMs between us...

Check that 100000 Balls (which you sent me for making you laugh here if you remember) transaction just after that mint which didn't get accepted, I am talking about 161057369.294... (this) transaction...
In that mint, all of my 130M coins were gone into the stake as it takes all and comes back after certain amount of confirmations...

The first red transaction that I sent was 9.3M and not the whole amount, so how can you say that my balance is correct???

I want my 290M coins back in my wallet, Spots, what the hell should I do???
I am getting very nervous...
I am saying 290M because I got 1 confirmation for that 161057369.294... but don't know what happened, it showed the next minute to be "Generated but not accepted", but then I should have got back my 130M coins in my wallet and started staking again with the same stake weight...

EDIT: Please check the fresh wallet image that I have currently take, everything's showing in it, except my balance...

Also, there seems a glitch in the http://balls.blockexplorer.cc/address/SZqHHys9hkeEd4dJUwgCnr1G9NyCipoyUB, as if you can see my previous images, it shows my Balance to be 111111 and in my wallet, my Balance is 5554737.60 Balls, and that stake + 130M should be in my wallet...

Please do something Spots, it's very awkward for me and I am too much nervous as to what to do to get my balance back... I think I lost everything...
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Over the last days there has been transactions getting stuck , please limit all transactions to under 10 million coins please and if you have a problem please only submit tickets via the support area on the exchange , this is so we dont get duplicate queries and have them all in order , we have been working thru them and we are getting there , thank you for your patience !!

Regards

BTCPOOL.EXCHANGE
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Type getinfo

{
"version" : "v2.0.2.0-unk-beta",
"protocolversion" : 60008,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 229694516.42318800,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 232683164.04449099,
"blocks" : 348688,
"moneysupply" : 133568339473.95872498,
"difficulty" : 1113085.62605412,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1428449139,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 2.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}
I had stake 1 min ego
EDIT
              2015-04-06 18:49:22 that address had balance ~938 000 000
but now  2015-04-07 22:35:36                            balance  410 907 083.403188

And I not sent any coin just staking
EDIT
There were three addresses in one wallet but I split it now and that's how it  looks like
legendary
I found http://balls.blockexplorer.cc/address/SXWjwasNWQJn1YPtjnz365XG3FYBeC9Xoq

There are three transactions with the same tx ID but previous transactions had  two  same tx id.
So maybe that is the reason for the minus stake instead of earn I lost half of my coins.

That link shows your balance is accurate. As far as your screenshot, I don't know. You can't stake negatively, but the explorer shows your balance as Balance: 410907083.403188 BALLS after your last withdraw of 181212566.982406

Your wallet will be a combination of all your addresses, but as far as this address goes, it looks fine to me

withdraw ? Can you tell me the adress where I withdraw? It is the same address
legendary
I found http://balls.blockexplorer.cc/address/SXWjwasNWQJn1YPtjnz365XG3FYBeC9Xoq

There are three transactions with the same tx ID but previous transactions had  two  same tx id.
So maybe that is the reason for the minus stake instead of earn I lost half of my coins.

That link shows your balance is accurate. As far as your screenshot, I don't know. You can't stake negatively, but the explorer shows your balance as Balance: 410907083.403188 BALLS after your last withdraw of 181212566.982406

Your wallet will be a combination of all your addresses, but as far as this address goes, it looks fine to me
I have negative balance after mint by stake. Sad
I lost more than half coins
I had talk with igotspot and he claim it's not possible but it happened.
Does anyone has an idea how could it happened ?

There are three transactions with the same tx ID but previous transactions had  two  same tx id.
legendary
That sent transaction shows you sent them somewhere. The balance seems correct after that is deducted
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
One more thing, that 161057369.294... coins on 4/7/2015 10:52 transaction was actually confirmed (I got 1 confirmation, I saw it) but due to that stuck, I don't know what happened and all the coins are gone now...

It was a mint and you can clearly see that I didn't send any of the coins to any address except the first transaction sent to Trex to sell for some BTC as I need them and other transaction was sent for (some personal deal, so can't disclose it public).

Is there any hope for me now, or did I lose everything???

This is scary, how did it all start?  Did your wallet just stopped syncing? Was it when you upgraded? Did you stay on the old wallet for long?
Pages:
Jump to: