Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 172. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
I just put some hash on my pool, i have fixed the crons problems (thanks to ocminer) and paid the miners now everything is ok on coinminers pool
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
oh i am spreading the hash...all over my lungs lol!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Guys spread the hash Smiley

Yes! Mine while you can. Less than 2000 PoW blocks are left!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
[BALLS] now listed on Coins-e here: https://www.coins-e.com/exchange/BALLS_BTC/

If you have any questions, comments or concerns shoot us an email [email protected] or find us on twitter: @Coins_e

Please update BTCtalk thread and help spread it around. thanks!
legendary
legendary
coins arrived...but what about the tx..i pay 20 balls...ok it isnt much but where the coins are going?devs hand?

I do not run any pools or collect any fees. All transaction fees are destroyed by the network. They go to nobody's hands
legendary
Thanks to all the pool ops, miners, and everyone else who helped each other last night get their coins in the proper wallets. It looks like everyone is caught up now?
legendary
Lots of FUD

I'll just address one thing...Paysha was a payment processor, not a coin. We were building it in turbulent times as far as crypto goes legally. We decided the costs to continue a legitimate, legal processor was too high for our projected earnings, so we killed the project. Nobody lost out, we didn't raise funds for anything. Only I lost out financially, and big time, on that project
copper member
36 confirms at alcurex  Shocked man wtf dude...no balance
legendary
i just had my coins turn up from coin miners pool.i hope he has read this thread.i hope he didnt just turn auto payments on. Shocked

Same here and transaction shows unconfirmed for about an hour now. Did you ever get your coins?

Can you please tell me you username to check  , some of the payments i sent them manualy

Might be something on my end, looking at wallet sync issues

Once it syncs again I will send you a PM if its still showing unconfirmed

Thank you Smiley

You can add my pool as a node in wallet conf file addnode=balls.coin-miners.info , delete all the files but keep the wallet.dat file and resync , my windows wallet is on the same block as my pool

That did it, all is good now

Many Thanks!

Nice mate ,i'm glad you solved the problem Wink
Activity: 102
Merit: 10

You need to addnode in conf file not on debug window wallet
[/quote]

Cheers dude  Cheesy 
copper member
lol i guess i didnt know they had one, oh well just a test before i send anything significant
legendary
Activity: 1484
40 c0nfirmations and no balance at hashnz  Roll Eyes
Dont use hashnz bro until they solved their deposit and withdrawal issue there
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
i just had my coins turn up from coin miners pool.i hope he has read this thread.i hope he didnt just turn auto payments on. Shocked

Same here and transaction shows unconfirmed for about an hour now. Did you ever get your coins?

Can you please tell me you username to check  , some of the payments i sent them manualy

Thank you Smiley

You can add my pool as a node in wallet conf file addnode=balls.coin-miners.info , delete all the files but keep the wallet.dat file and resync , my windows wallet is on the same block as my pool

That did it, all is good now

Many Thanks!
copper member
40 c0nfirmations and no balance at hashnz  Roll Eyes
legendary

Thank you Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

Thank you Smiley
legendary
delete everything except wallet.dat and retry again!

add nodes

example
balls.suprnova.cc

u will get connections to the right chain fast!
Yup deleting all sorted it cheers Grin but addnode=178.62.238.69 said method not found (code -32601)!

You need to addnode in conf file not on debug window wallet
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
delete everything except wallet.dat and retry again!

add nodes

example
balls.suprnova.cc

u will get connections to the right chain fast!
Yup deleting all sorted it cheers Grin but addnode=178.62.238.69 said method not found (code -32601)!
Jump to: