Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 171. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
1000 mining blocks left
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure
Come grab some free BALLS!!! LOL

The BALLS faucet has been filled up from a very nice donor so it is up and open now! Cheesy Cheesy

YAY BALLS!!! hahahaha

http://www.luckyalt.com/snowballscoinfaucet

i try it but didnt work for me, my friend tryed it too but nothing, got the same error "just try it later..." i want to try this coin but cant mine Sad

pd: maybe someone can donate some coins to me, please? SaGvLVuDohe2WEC2nGmu4bKmiPTp7o9qf4   THX!!
legendary
When was this coin created? I had a thought about a coin sort of like BALLS https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9279820

BALLS (launched just under 2 days ago now) is based off the ideas of Maieuticoin, which was launched in May
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
When was this coin created? I had a thought about a coin sort of like BALLS https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9279820
Activity: 434
explorer? link please

Sent coins from one exchange to another some time ago and they still have not shown up so I do not know which exchange to get a hold of without looking to the txid on the explorer.

Just now did a test send to the new wallet from an exchange and got this message:

Withdrawal error. BALLS wallet did not respond with TxID on withdrawal of 21 BALLS. In case coins were actually sent, please, wait and check if You receive Your coins (Your history will be updated with TxID later). If not - please, contact Support

A link in the OP to a working explorer would be great.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Come grab some free BALLS!!! LOL

The BALLS faucet has been filled up from a very nice donor so it is up and open now! Cheesy Cheesy

YAY BALLS!!! hahahaha

http://www.luckyalt.com/snowballscoinfaucet
legendary

Are you crazy balls.suprnova.cc HuhHuh
20 BALLS fee for manual withdrawal !!!!!!!!
!!!!!! PEOPLE BE CAREFULL !!!!!

If you want to be mad at someone, please blame me for the high fees and not the pool ops. scorpio18 and ocminer have been working their asses off for you guys to get your coins as soon as possible. It's not fair for them to take the heat over my decision to impose very high fees to combat inflation. I personally take full responsibility

OK I respect that, but will be very nice that you post exactly that before !!
So no auto withdrawals ??

p.s. and 20 is still too much !!! it is a half of block who has diff 1.300.000 sorry....

I've made it as clear as possible, mate. Even in the OP the fees are listed:

Tx fees are destroyed for anti-inflation (6400000)

(most) people don't understand that, they think its a flat fee of 6.4 coins PER TRANSACTION, but it is size-based fee, thats why i've been paying upto 350 coins just in fees PER TRANSACTION...

Correct. Fees are based on size, not amount, which is why you can sometimes send larger amounts for smaller fees. Normally the fees are around 10000 satoshis (in an 8 decimal format). BALLS uses 6 decimal places, rather than the standard 8, with an increased minimum of 6400000 (or 6.4 coins)

I know these feel high now and they really hurt. But remember...miners are not getting the fees. Every single fee is destroyed, so each transaction lowers the moneysupply slightly. With 5000% PoS, we need to aggressively combat massive inflation

These fees will not feel as harsh once there are many more coins out in the wild from staking...I promise  Wink
Activity: 951
Merit: 259

If you want to be mad at someone, please blame me for the high fees and not the pool ops. scorpio18 and ocminer have been working their asses off for you guys to get your coins as soon as possible. It's not fair for them to take the heat over my decision to impose very high fees to combat inflation. I personally take full responsibility

p.s. and 20 is still too much !!! it is a half of block who has diff 1.300.000 sorry....

(most) people don't understand that, they think its a flat fee of 6.4 coins PER TRANSACTION, but it is size-based fee, thats why i've been paying upto 350 coins just in fees PER TRANSACTION...

Yes of course, it's 20 for all....haha fee 309 ok....I feel better now Wink but really hope that the price will go up, and look at the last blocks...8 mill....10 mill...again 8 mill...and so on...red, red,red and again mooore red !!
Activity: 434
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

legendary

I've made it as clear as possible, mate. Sorry if you missed it. How can I make it more obvious? (Serious question, I don't want high fees to be a secret)

Even in the OP the fees are listed:

legendary
lol i love those guys who simply jump in and start screaming Smiley

look here and have a look at the fee:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-snowballs-one-more-hard-fork-to-balls-202-ballsmmxiv-market-open-843495

i've paid like 30.000 coins only in fees since the pool started .. so those 20 coins in fees.. they're like a drop of water on a hot stone.. I've completely lost/sent my self mined coins for paying the fees here.

so  

!!! BE CAREFUL !!!

lol

legendary

legendary
1500 blocks of PoW left. Mine them while you can!
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
I just put some hash on my pool, i have fixed the crons problems (thanks to ocminer) and paid the miners now everything is ok on coinminers pool

I can confirm that payouts are working. Received my coins this morning. Thanks to both of the pool ops for bein on top of their shit
Jump to: