Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 174. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
steckt du dir die 20 coins in die tasche pro tx?

No the Network "eats" them, 20 is quite low, Look a few pages earlier, the Network charges up to 350 coins per tx
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
steckt du dir die 20 coins in die tasche pro tx?
legendary
All replied, check your wallets.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Dear oc,

I have not received coins yet. Just pm you infos.

Best Rgrds,

Every payments should be fine from suprnova now, if you're still missing a transaction, please message me directly with the txid, payout address and amount !

thx for your understanding and i apologize for the short interruption in mining.

In case another fork shows up or you have any other issue, simply message me directly, if you send me a directmsg on twitter if hits me almost instantaneously.
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
Just sent a message about withdraw.

Edit: Got them thanks!!!!

Every payments should be fine from suprnova now, if you're still missing a transaction, please message me directly with the txid, payout address and amount !

thx for your understanding and i apologize for the short interruption in mining.

In case another fork shows up or you have any other issue, simply message me directly, if you send me a directmsg on twitter if hits me almost instantaneously.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
coins arrived...but what about the tx..i pay 20 balls...ok it isnt much but where the coins are going?devs hand?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Awesome, got mine, thank you! Smiley
legendary

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
HashNZ has really pissed me off.I was having a good night until this crap.

What's happen with HasNZ?

they are on a fork and there is no way to contact them through their website (which is not the best way to set up an exchange)

they might of just sorted that out
im missing 1000 balls still.they havent showed up on site.I also have pending btc withdrawl for over an hour
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist

they are on a fork and there is no way to contact them through their website (which is not the best way to set up an exchange)
and they also got banned from btctalk forum for 5 days for advertising their site everywhere

ha yeah saw that. They must be reading out of the book on how to fail at an exchange or something

and they also got banned from btctalk forum for 5 days for advertising their site everywhere
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist

they might of just sorted that out

legendary
good for you chilly2k. My withdrawal have not showed up yet.

I'm working through the transactions, i'll probaby need another 15-20 minutes

Thanks, my withdraw has not showed up yet either. Sad

tx# 43f1cb54...a493e184

You should have it now..
I'm selling some snowballs. If interest, PM.
Thanks.

I see you still have your withdraw fee at 20 balls. In the wallet it says it is only
Code:
"paytxfee" : 6.40000000,
if you read back a few pages you will see that withdrawl fee is not set at 6.4 it cost over 100 coins for one off my withdrawl which i paid back to ocminer
if any one want to buy some balls directly off me i can let a few go.just PM me.

I see you still have your withdraw fee at 20 balls. In the wallet it says it is only
Code:
"paytxfee" : 6.40000000,

Thanks, my withdraw has not showed up yet either. Sad

tx# 43f1cb54...a493e184
Jump to: