Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 39. (Read 257516 times)

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
any info of maximum age stake ?
i want to try stake this coin Grin

30 days

Thank's i like it I sell my MMXIV and lose more now i buy BALLS hope i can get more profit Smiley

You have guts because the BALLS are super not wanted at the time.
Only you 7M for 2 Satoshi avalable.
I hope (expect) that BALLS bounce hard on 1 Satoshi Grin
Waiting for my next superstake and waiting much longer than normal, 6 hour mature 3M block now!
Normal is stakes in 3 hours after the superblock is mature!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

30 days

And what about the minimum age stake, Spots Sir?

Still would like to ask again that what is the stake % we will receive until the next hard fork pops in?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it

30 days

Thank's i like it I sell my MMXIV and lose more now i buy BALLS hope i can get more profit Smiley
legendary
Energy coin master
that I would not expect, a reason? Coins delisted with the balls do not have volumen, unattended and so on.

Can it be boycotted, spot for how long time, balls change protocol?

I asked them to delist BALLS and MMXIV if they weren't going to add 10k. These three coins are a package deal now
I understand you thinking but it is good for BALLS?

Yes. I will explain why after the fork
ok no probleme
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
that I would not expect, a reason? Coins delisted with the balls do not have volumen, unattended and so on.

I asked them to delist BALLS and MMXIV if they weren't going to add 10k. These three coins are a package deal now

Yes. I will explain why after the fork
legendary
Energy coin master

legendary

30 days
Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it
legendary

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

legendary
From Poloniex News:

The following coins are being considered for delisting on 3/29/15: BALLS, CINNI, CNOTE, GDN, GML, MMXIV, MRS, NRS, SRCC, TAC, WOLF

https://twitter.com/PurePoS/status/577176891217604608 - I don't know how else to say it, while still being respectful, other than this tweet and the small sentence below

To be clear, I have no problems with Poloniex other than not wanting 10k. Still have massive respect for busoni. No hard feelings on my end, but if they don't want to support our entire project (not to mention, again, 10k is STILL on the front page of Bittrex by volume since day 1 of being listed), then this is the best solution long term
legendary
Energy coin master
I've put up some new download links for the Windows clients. From now on, please only download from the OP (not me being quoted) or directly from GorillaStake.com
Only download here, other links can have virisus.
Activity: 392
how many coins are currently in circulation ?

"blocks" : 291047,
    "moneysupply" : 1679361085.48873806,

Thanks for your reply!
wgd
legendary

"blocks" : 291047,
    "moneysupply" : 1679361085.48873806,

Activity: 392
wgd
legendary
Just 2 sat ATM, where will go?

Didn't you hear!? This coin already died like 3 times!   Wink

yes, but too bad it was not yet .. how much ~ days, will switch POS protocol?
legendary
Energy coin master
i sink (or fly) with you
Fly or sink it is fun and intresting to follow.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Just so you guys know, I have requested that Poloniex delist both BALLS and MMXIV. The reasoning is simple: these three coins are a package deal. Not having all 3 on the same exchanges fucks up a lot on our backend. Without getting into detail, the problems caused by having 2/3 coins listed in one place far outweigh the benefits for those two coins

These three very unique (and very different from each other) coins are a package deal. If one does not get listed, none should

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
legendary
Energy coin master

That's 200,000,000 since I last posted the market cap.

I don't think it's even been 24 hours.

Spots, maybe you can post an explanation since I can't find anything to read.....or post a link as to what's going on.

Thanks!

Coins are staking, which increases supply   Grin

With a BIG supply and if we bounce back we can still hit the frondpage of market cap.
I have now tree BALLS addresses in two wallets;
One wallet always online with growing block size. Last night 735463.1433 BALLS reward for the 2.3M block so now a 3M block staking.
The other now 2M wallet I keep offline and when we are @ 360K block the 110 blockes have gained much weight and stake in a row I espect. I hope to hit a the bonus block but I keep that wattet offline after the all the stakes are filed and hold if offline for a few days to build weight and then try again the hit the bonus block. I keep continue with the first strategy of one big block for hitting the bonus blocks the before we are @ 360K block and maybe I continue. I want to see the frontpage of market cap or sink the ship with Our BALLS.  

We are in the same boat  Wink
You are right:
edit  I continue. I want to see the frontpage of market cap or sink the ship with Our BALLS. 
Pages:
Jump to: